WWe Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts - Signups + GAME thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You know the drill. Sign up to fill your WW addiction needs. @ResoluteMike will be serving as my ever-lovely co-mod. If I get a solid amount of interest, I can launch this game in a few days.

@PrincessButterCup @LadyOtheFarm @Animal Midwife @genny

1. Cyndia
2.
3.
4.
5.


Yes yes yes yes!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is it starting? My life is crazy the next 3 days, slows down after that for a week and then I am "running" a symposium. If it is starting in a day or longer, sign me up


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Last edited:
Soz. My life is a bit haywire currently sciencing and TAing, and likely to continue through this year. haha

crop.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Cyndia
2. Kata
3. FS
4. ffm
5. Jilary
6. PENDING- STL
7. PBC
8. MJ
9. html

i need some fun in my life right now!
 
Hopefully I won't be noobish this time.

1. Cyndia
2. Kata
3. FS
4. ffm
5. Jilary
6. PENDING- STL
7. PBC
8. MJ
9. LotF
10. html
11. AM
12. genny
13. saki
 
1. Cyndia
2. Kata
3. FS
4. ffm
5. Jilary
6. PENDING- STL
7. PBC
8. MJ
9. LotF
10. html
11. AM
12. genny
13. saki
14. dy
15. SOV is in the house.

Thanks for running this. I was just thinking if someone doesn't step up, I would (although I really don't have enough time to make a game now.. but soon it will be winter and I have ideas.... noobs beware).
 
1. Cyndia
2. Kata
3. FS
4. ffm
5. Jilary
6. PENDING- STL
7. PBC
8. MJ
9. LotF
10. html
11. AM
12. genny
13. saki
14. dy
15. SOV is in the house.
16. Ceke
 
1. Cyndia
2. Kata
3. FS
4. ffm
5. Jilary
6. PENDING- STL
7. PBC
8. MJ
9. LotF
10. html
11. AM
12. genny
13. saki
14. dy
15. SOV is in the house.
16. Ceke
17. DVMD
18. LIS
19. ally
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't skip out on this theme!

1. Cyndia
2. Kata
3. FS
4. ffm
5. Jilary
6. PENDING- STL
7. PBC
8. MJ
9. LotF
10. html
11. AM
12. genny
13. saki
14. dy
15. SOV is in the house.
16. Ceke
17. DVMD
18. LIS
19. ally
20. Zensing
 
I couldn't top my original GB debut anyway. First time as a wolf. haha

Looking forward to haunting fo sho.
Wait, wasn't this the game where I ran Stripes for all the dead people or something?
I should pick an more obscure Bill Murray theme for the dead this time..

Maybe Lost in Translation? If I can make a WW out of that, I can make a WW out of anything.
 
Emergency is my favorite.

Then you are overthinking it. ER is the easiest of all med. Stabilize and txfr to a real doctor. Keep it alive and comfortable until it is somebody else's problem.
I should clarify. I like emergency medicine. It's the "small animal" part that is hard 😉 My small animal veterinary experience so far in life includes my shelter med (spay/neuter) and my ophtho rotation...how do you even hold a cat so it doesn't eat you?? And why do the dogs keep peeing on me? [emoji23]
 
I should clarify. I like emergency medicine. It's the "small animal" part that is hard 😉 My small animal veterinary experience so far in life includes my shelter med (spay/neuter) and my ophtho rotation...how do you even hold a cat so it doesn't eat you?? And why do the dogs keep peeing on me? [emoji23]
I think you've been pee'd/anal'd on more in like three days than I did during my entire emergency rotation. Need to work on those evasion skills!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad