WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If only I had become woke yesterday, I might have had time to realize that it was Dubz I needed on board, not Genny.

(Spoiler, extra time would not have helped)

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just couldn't stop laughing thinking how much crow you were going to have to eat. Wolves and I discussed that at least it wasn't a hat :laugh:
So I never said anything about eating hats out loud but the mindset was definitely the hat-eating kind and that should have been enough to tell me I was wrong about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
So I never said anything about eating hats out loud but the mindset was definitely the hat-eating kind and that should have been enough to tell me I was wrong about everything
1479718696-0.jpg

Oh look, it was both!

Didn't I already make my egg on face post?

See some of you guys haven't been around long enough to know this, but it used to be that if I were caught defending someone, they were *definitely* a wolf

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It's where the hat-eating reputation comes from, yes? More of a historical taste for hats than a current one.
Yeah...I defended shelter real hard in the three worlds game (I think it was that one) and said I would eat my hat if she were a wolf. And thus it was born.

Actually since then I've said I wouldn't eat any hats more often but you know how these things go :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Oh also @Animal Midwife I'm sorry you ended up on the receiving end of aggro dubz

Chill dubz is a better villager but she was sleeping this game
My wolf yeets are built on aggro. It's lethargo that must be eliminated from games I'm playing in.

• Haha
It's where the hat-eating reputation comes from, yes? More of a historical taste for hats than a current one.

Yeah...I defended shelter real hard in the three worlds game (I think it was that one) and said I would eat my hat if she were a wolf. And thus it was born.

Actually since then I've said I wouldn't eat any hats more often but you know how these things go :laugh:
So much so that now DubZ eats other people’s hats (like KB’s) because she’s just so GOOD at eating hats

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Is this about my Wonder bus? Because I was actually trying to set her up to look village when I finally got voted out.
No, that was a regular bus. I mean 3m bussing (a wolf not even on the board, mind you) in lieu of literally having an easy wolf sweep. Only Stagg could get off to that. Thus, she is forever in the Stagg zone.

• Haha
DAY 4

After 34 hours passed, the guests decided it was finally time to be serious. Who was the one to be removed from the guest list?

Well....

Permanently uninvited from the dinner is @SportPonies , who was Cranberry Sauce, a village hider.

best-ever-cranberry-sauce-title.jpg

@SARdoghandler 's eyes widened. She looked from @genny to @mmmdreamerz to @WildZoo . "I told you it wasn't Sporty. I TOLD YOU."

@genny smiled. "You sure did." She slammed an axe into SAR's skull.

Permanently uninvited from the dinner is @SARdoghandler , who was Apple Pie, a one-time bulletproof villager.

exps150750_THCA153054A01_23_4b-696x696.jpg

@WildZoo squinted at genny. "So, there's one wolf and one 3p? That minxy kaydubs!"

@mmmdreamerz smiled serenely. "You figured it out. Here's some pie." She shoved the pie down DubZ's throat, suffocating her with a healthy dose of this:
UpnKHcNix627NC9ANdy-ZZLVKHupaA8F3gSk05wblf9GMuEkGezGLNCG66ZfwpGuNMqhR-JntSfs--MkYfE5LD1LA_nosHnTCaBzce3l6VA72NkHz0kqwmOQ

Permanently uninvited from the dinner is @WildZoo , who was Sweet Potatoes, a vanillager.

3m + genny sailed off into the sunset, munching on the delicious village meal.

pilgrimhat_5.jpg
1411768155787.jpeg

WOLVES WIN

Roster:

3. @mmmdreamerz - Green Bean Casserole, vanilla wolf
4. @genny - Pilgrim, 1x Strongman wolf
7. @WildZoo - Sweet Potatoes, vanillager
8. @SARdoghandler - Apple Pie, 1x bulletproof villager

UNINVITED PERMANENTLY
15. @Ms Procrastinator - Buttermilk Biscuits, vanillager
9. @Cyndia - Cornbread, vanillager
5. @killerleaf - Roasted Butternut Squash, vanillager
10. @Doggo Labs - Gravy, village protector
2. @alissa14 - Stuffing, vanillager
1. @Animal Midwife - Mashed Potatoes, village vigilante
16. @WonderingStudent - Pumpkin Pie, vanilla wolf
13. @Barkley13 - Turkey, village ascetic
14. @SportPonies - Cranberry Sauce, village hider

~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~​

Congrats dreamy and genny and wondy!

• Love
Oh look, it was both!

Didn't I already make my egg on face post?

See some of you guys haven't been around long enough to know this, but it used to be that if I were caught defending someone, they were *definitely* a wolf

There was definitely a point that I commented in wolf chat about feeling guilty that you were defending me so strongly lol. Genny absolved me of my guilt haha

• Haha
No, that was a regular bus. I mean 3m bussing (a wolf not even on the board, mind you) in lieu of literally having an easy wolf sweep. Only Stagg could get off to that. Thus, she is forever in the Stagg zone.

Yeah except I shouldn’t get that credit because mine was mostly a dumb accident lolol

Real truth: I set an alarm so as not to miss lynch close and was trying to figure out how to get off the genny lynch because there hadn’t been a good opportunity like I thought. At that point my brain just completely forgot it was lylo and that nothing else mattered if I got on sporty. I was so stressed about not getting both genny and I lynched the next cycle. I LITERALLY FORGOT THERE WOULD BE NO NEXT CYCLE.

So that’s how the wonder vote came to be.

There was definitely a point that I commented in wolf chat about feeling guilty that you were defending me so strongly lol. Genny absolved me of my guilt haha
Haha yeah no need to feel guilty, it's just how I play. And no wolf should ever feel guilty for tricking a villager. I never do ;)

Haha yeah no need to feel guilty, it's just how I play. And no wolf should ever feel guilty for tricking a villager. I never do ;)

Yeah genny said no gulit allowed haha