WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know how you feel irl but a chill pill in game would do you good, bud. Thanks for throwing your presumptions around everywhere. Definitely makes me want to keep thinking out loud and trying to gamesolve.
You can tell me to take a chill pill when people don't come here out of nowhere with arguments that make no sense. You had two days to defend yourself, I've had two hours.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lykoi.jpg

meow?
 
Let us recreate the scenario:
genny (4) and sporty (3). Both village. Wolf!3m waltzes into wolf chat. "You know, barks just said she might vote for wonder. I think I'm going to switch my vote to her during prime waffle time, just for the cred. We're about to win, but hey, this seems like a good idea." The other wolves applaud her for her useless and unnecessary bussing. End scene.
This is also hilariously (almost) accurate.

Shoulda voted for 3m.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad