WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh my god can I have an award pls

Also why didn't ya'll immediately off me?
I almost had a stroke when i saw that post

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah Dubz, if only we had attained the usual dual pocket we normally have. We might have won it all
My pockets are so full of rust. Also my village game apparently. We're going back to the bad days here. And I had made such improvements in 2019 :cryi:

• Sad
I hope this was worth it because the Stagg zone is impossible to recover from and will 100% affect all future interactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
DAY 4

After 34 hours passed, the guests decided it was finally time to be serious. Who was the one to be removed from the guest list?

Well....

Permanently uninvited from the dinner is @SportPonies , who was Cranberry Sauce, a village hider.

best-ever-cranberry-sauce-title.jpg

@SARdoghandler 's eyes widened. She looked from @genny to @mmmdreamerz to @WildZoo . "I told you it wasn't Sporty. I TOLD YOU."

@genny smiled. "You sure did." She slammed an axe into SAR's skull.

Permanently uninvited from the dinner is @SARdoghandler , who was Apple Pie, a one-time bulletproof villager.

exps150750_THCA153054A01_23_4b-696x696.jpg

@WildZoo squinted at genny. "So, there's one wolf and one 3p? That minxy kaydubs!"

@mmmdreamerz smiled serenely. "You figured it out. Here's some pie." She shoved the pie down DubZ's throat, suffocating her with a healthy dose of this:
UpnKHcNix627NC9ANdy-ZZLVKHupaA8F3gSk05wblf9GMuEkGezGLNCG66ZfwpGuNMqhR-JntSfs--MkYfE5LD1LA_nosHnTCaBzce3l6VA72NkHz0kqwmOQ

jqxA-I1asdi5bnqi63naWNBVDbUz-nhXHcIrlEln377YapBX1H6rjFOLRl9UbQn6TNx6TfowQuU9huzBuzGgmpTIQsAd1K-yIGhx_eHUSL0rg8sb8rFHaLe-

Permanently uninvited from the dinner is @WildZoo , who was Sweet Potatoes, a vanillager.

3m + genny sailed off into the sunset, munching on the delicious village meal.

pilgrimhat_5.jpg
1411768155787.jpeg

WOLVES WIN

Roster:

3. @mmmdreamerz - Green Bean Casserole, vanilla wolf
4. @genny - Pilgrim, 1x Strongman wolf
7. @WildZoo - Sweet Potatoes, vanillager
8. @SARdoghandler - Apple Pie, 1x bulletproof villager

UNINVITED PERMANENTLY
15. @Ms Procrastinator - Buttermilk Biscuits, vanillager
9. @Cyndia - Cornbread, vanillager
5. @killerleaf - Roasted Butternut Squash, vanillager
10. @Doggo Labs - Gravy, village protector
2. @alissa14 - Stuffing, vanillager
1. @Animal Midwife - Mashed Potatoes, village vigilante
16. @WonderingStudent - Pumpkin Pie, vanilla wolf
13. @Barkley13 - Turkey, village ascetic
14. @SportPonies - Cranberry Sauce, village hider

~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
I still can’t figure out why green bean casserole is wolfy

• Haha
Good that we had no plans to NK SAR or sporty
hella lucky.

There was a few instances where.....game would have ended sooner.

When Sporty almost hid behind AM but didn't and AM died. When AM tried to shoot Sporty N1 but didn't cause Sporty was hiding behind DubZ who FINALLY was fulfilling her motherly requirements. There may be more things, ask if I meant to mention something and haven't yet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
And dang. I could've let game end on day 3 but I could NOT let game end via RNG. As wolves can testify, I grumbled repeatedly because I was ACTUALLY using RNG and kept getting that all players survived and I couldn't.....I just couldn't let that be how it went? So, sadly, Wondering was the death that I thought y'all could believe without it being too out there. Thanks @Lawpy for being ready to tag in!

I would have rather died at the hands of AM
I was JUST closing night 1 at like....3am. And AM messaged me. And I panickeddddddd

This was right after I spent a LOOOOOOOONG time thinking you all tied the game day 1 and I was highly annoyed with myself for going to sleep at such a bad time.

• Haha