Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I almost had a stroke when i saw that postOh my god can I have an award pls
Also why didn't ya'll immediately off me?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I almost had a stroke when i saw that postOh my god can I have an award pls
Also why didn't ya'll immediately off me?
Worked out in your favorit mostly involves me thinking too hard about the wrong things...

barely lololWorked out in your favor![]()
My pockets are so full of rust. Also my village game apparently. We're going back to the bad days here. And I had made such improvements in 2019 😢Ah Dubz, if only we had attained the usual dual pocket we normally have. We might have won it all
you were really on it this game!Ah Dubz, if only we had attained the usual dual pocket we normally have. We might have won it all
Ahem SAR 😛Aaand already walking this back based on D2 tally with genny on Wonder. That would be way too risky as a wolf to do to a partner with multiple villagers on the board
Ahem SAR 😛
Ahem SAR 😛

Longstanding tradition, sometimes I have to return to my roots 😉At least I didn't go to my grave defending two wolves with such fervour 😛
I hope this was worth it because the Stagg zone is impossible to recover from and will 100% affect all future interactions.
Thanks for shooting the protector, btwI hope this was worth it because the Stagg zone is impossible to recover from and will 100% affect all future interactions.

Uh, I made this based on what people might think if seering was a thing in the game but it clearly was not. Tried to out-fox y'all.I still can’t figure out why green bean casserole is wolfy
is there a dead chat?Thanks for playing, everyone!! Gonna head back to the drawing room, man oh man!
I'm not sure anyone know they were a PROk but can we take a moment to stop and appreciate that no one in this entire game revealed their PR![]()

Good that we had no plans to NK SAR or sporty
SportPonies , who was Cranberry Sauce, a village hider.
SARdoghandler , who was Apple Pie, a one-time bulletproof villager.
About to mass invite everyone, don't worry 🙂is there a dead chat?

Good that we had no plans to NK SAR or sporty
next time, be less sketchy lolMe over there like "DAMMIT TRY TO KILL MEEEEEEEE"
hella lucky.Good that we had no plans to NK SAR or sporty
Dammit SAR, be better at getting murdered 😛SAR even got a 2nd chance at bulletproof, @WildZoo
my pleasure!!! So, does this mean we need another game before the newb game in a few weeks!???THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME GAME KAYDUBS![]()
next time, be less sketchy lol
Dammit SAR, be better at getting murdered 😛
I can help ya if ya want!my pleasure!!! So, does this mean we need another game before the newb game in a few weeks!???
my pleasure!!! So, does this mean we need another game before the newb game in a few weeks!???
I never once voted for youHey, I considered not being yeeted on a night I explicitly said I wouldn't be around a significant improvement in play!
Not my fault y'all can't read me for beans
I never once voted for you![]()
I was JUST closing night 1 at like....3am. And AM messaged me. And I panickedddddddI would have rather died at the hands of AM
I believe in honesty between PM partners 😀But you told me you thought I was a dirty woof!
A few did. It didn't last long. Longest was DubZ-SAR which was a lot of "You better not be a wolf." "YOU had better not be a wolf!" "No you!"Did people actually PM in this game?
Did people actually PM in this game?
Hey we discussed yeeting AM and genny too!!A few did. It didn't last long. Longest was DubZ-SAR which was a lot of "You better not be a wolf." "YOU had better not be a wolf!" "No you!"
fun fact: I just realized that if we kill AM and alissa then you, 3m and I are all in a row on the roster so technically we could legitimately be communicating as villagers in PM
You have already done this in the past.Can't man, it's in my blood. At least I can read you on feels. Until I lead a village genny yeet in the future and have to reevaluate my life anyway
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.