Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trying too hard to look like village AM
I'm going to yeet sporty in retaliation for now
@WildZoo Is there a reason you're voting for Sporty over AM since it sounds like you're sus of her?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Trying too hard to look like village AM
I'm going to yeet sporty in retaliation for now
The latter or I riot.Is the post minimum waived for the 2 days of holidays (yes, I count my birthday as a holiday), or are a whole bunch of people going to get warnings?
How do you feel about Sporty?@WildZoo Is there a reason you're voting for Sporty over AM since it sounds like you're sus of her?
She hasn't given much content. Haven't seen anything yet to change my vote though.How do you feel about Sporty?
I doubt anyone read the rules....Is the post minimum waived for the 2 days of holidays (yes, I count my birthday as a holiday), or are a whole bunch of people going to get warnings?
Okay, just curious since you're questioning dubz's additional pressure on her.She hasn't given much content. Haven't seen anything yet to change my vote though.
I think she deserves to die if she continues to play exactly last like game.How do you feel about MsP?
Ehhhhhh something about this post sounds like an attempt to pretend participate.AM seems pretty par for course so far.
SAR seems pretty open
Why's that?Ehhhhhh something about this post sounds like an attempt to pretend participate.
It’s easy to throw out reads that basically say “meh”Why's that?
I thought she was taking the stance of village reading SAR and me, though.It’s easy to throw out reads that basically say “meh”
it really could go either way; genuine or faked. It just rustles me.
That’s how I interpreted “feel okay” although the reasons were pretty vagueI thought she was taking the stance of village reading SAR and me, though.
I wouldn't consider myself sus of AM just yet@WildZoo Is there a reason you're voting for Sporty over AM since it sounds like you're sus of her?
I'm honestly surprised there even is a post minimum, kaydubs usually doesn't like to keep track of those thingsIs the post minimum waived for the 2 days of holidays (yes, I count my birthday as a holiday), or are a whole bunch of people going to get warnings?
“AM sounds like AM” doesn’t mean much when you play a good wolf game lolI thought she was taking the stance of village reading SAR and me, though.
Shes probably tired of mod killing people for not participating after daysI'm honestly surprised there even is a post minimum, kaydubs usually doesn't like to keep track of those things
I was referring to the bolded prior statement:“AM sounds like AM” doesn’t mean much when you play a good wolf game lol
and I read “SAR is open” meaning “SAR = idk” but if I was wrong to interpret it like that, she can correct me
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
I sorta expected a little more talk when I came on, but alas it’s a holiday.
So far feeling okay on AM and Sar
I read open as like, open and honest“AM sounds like AM” doesn’t mean much when you play a good wolf game lol
and I read “SAR is open” meaning “SAR = idk” but if I was wrong to interpret it like that, she can correct me
I never get tired of mod killingShes probably tired of mod killing people for not participating after days

I'd be real thankful for some ham right now.I’m thankful for my SDN family and AM.
Tell me who you're village reading and who you're wolf reading.I'd be real thankful for some ham right now.
AM seems pretty eh based on content so far. Dubz is kinda NAI, but she feels okay for now. Nobody's jumping out at me. Threads pretty empty aside from these two and SAR.
She hasn't given much content. Haven't seen anything yet to change my vote though.
How do you feel about MsP?
This is what I meant to say but had to run so I forgot to finish my thought before postingI read open as like, open and honest
AM neutral, sporty has half a sketch point, SAR has a titch of a village point@WildZoo how are you reading AM, SAR, and Sporty right now?
If you already answered this elsewhere I’m sorry I missed it
It's day one and there's barely any useful content.Tell me who you're village reading and who you're wolf reading.
Why's sporty sketch?AM neutral, sporty has half a sketch point, SAR has a titch of a village point
I mean, I usually show up at least a few hours in the evening each night so I'm not sure what you're on lolI feel like you usually take longer than that to check in so maybe yeeting early worked...or maybe my perception of time is messed up because I've never played a 36/12 hr game.
Just a feelIt's day one and there's barely any useful content.
Why's sporty sketch?
Is feisty SAR cool/not worrisome to everyone?
You've been playing for almost two years now. This excuse doesn't apply to your experience level anymore. Try again.It's day one and there's barely any useful content.
As is correctNew SDN(tm) removes my double-spaces after punctuation and it simultaneously amuses me and makes me sad.
Why is MsP okay?I acknowledge that I am critically wrong about Dubz on a regular basis AND I am also rusty... but... she feels particularly salty this game.
I feel like Cyndia is maybe also on my hmm list. MsP feels okay.
Are you concerned about it? I think it’s NAIIs feisty SAR cool/not worrisome to everyone?
She just feels okay rn.Why is MsP okay?
Why?She just feels okay rn.
Like I said, feels. She just feels right at the moment.Why?
I don't see how you can come to this conclusion.Like I said, feels. She just feels right at the moment.
The same way I come to a lot of my early conclusions, AM.I don't see how you can come to this conclusion.
🤔Idk if there’s something there with the Dubz/sporty thing or if they’re just being friendly
And what is that? Can the accuracy be trusted?The same way I come to a lot of my early conclusions, AM.
Why is MsP not okay? Just because I have experience doesn't mean I'm going to be able to read everyone.Why is MsP okay?
A for effort, B for wine fuzzPls don’t angry react me sporty and am I’m trying really hard to fight through wine fuzz. 🙁
I mean... I'll let you crunch the numbers on it, but generally speaking my ~feels~ aren't half bad?And what is that? Can the accuracy be trusted?
Did I say read everyone? Or did I say read a few people?Why is MsP not okay? Just because I have experience doesn't mean I'm going to be able to read everyone.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.