You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWe Be Thankful Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She has asked approximately 2 questionsFeeling good about wonder right now. I feel like she is doing a good job of asking questions.
Wonder in general tends to read village for me and I haven’t seen anything that has flagged me thus farShe has asked approximately 2 questions
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where has @Cyndia been?
....where has everyone been?
How dare you all spend time with loved ones on this holiday.
....where has everyone been?
How dare you all spend time with loved ones on this holiday.
What led to the progression from this
to thisIdk if there’s something there with the Dubz/sporty thing or if they’re just being friendly
Hey dubz do you plan on staying on sporty for the yeet or....
The banter and the back and forth. I can’t tell if they’re genuinely sus of each other (which I don’t think is the case) or if they’re staying on joke votes tonightWhat led to the progression from this
to this
How are you reading each of them?The banter and the back and forth. I can’t tell if they’re genuinely sus of each other (which I don’t think is the case) or if they’re staying on joke votes tonight
So it’s not because she’s been asking questions?Wonder in general tends to read village for me and I haven’t seen anything that has flagged me thus far
Started as my usual D1 vote but now I'm kinda bothered by her salty tone and trying to decide whether it's truly off or just because of real life.Sporty I think I’m confused.. what’s your reasoning for dubz?
I’m still a little salty at msp for last game but I’m reading her more village. She was a little more adversarial as a wolf imo.
I want to hear more from @WonderingStudent , and still waiting on @killerleaf to show up and share their thoughts
I want to hear more from @WonderingStudent , and still waiting on @killerleaf to show up and share their thoughts
I have a hard time reading dubz. I’ve read her village in the past just for her to flip wolf. But sporty I’m leaning villageHow are you reading each of them?
Actually sorry, seems like I missed the half page of comments or so, didn’t see wonderings recent postsI’m still a little salty at msp for last game but I’m reading her more village. She was a little more adversarial as a wolf imo.
I want to hear more from @WonderingStudent , and still waiting on @killerleaf to show up and share their thoughts
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you explain what you mean by this? I remember several people thinking she was going to be modkilled because the thread interactions were so minimal and last-minute.I’m still a little salty at msp for last game but I’m reading her more village. She was a little more adversarial as a wolf imo.
unyeet Dubz
Remaining concerned but acknowledging my history (and also the holiday).
Remaining concerned but acknowledging my history (and also the holiday).
Explain what joke votes I should be ripping on.Honestly AM I’m a little shocked. Maybe the holiday spirit has warmed your soul but I’m surprised you’re not ripping more people apart for staying on joke votes...
No I also pointed out that the questions she asked I thought were good investigative questions. Not sure what you’re trying to get at here barksSo it’s not because she’s been asking questions?
Unyeet doggo
Yeet Alissa
Yeet Alissa
You pointed them out where? And what I’m getting at is that she asked two questions and you’re automatically reading her village for it and that seems weird to meNo I also pointed out that the questions she asked I thought were good investigative questions. Not sure what you’re trying to get at here barks
Can you explain what you mean by this? I remember several people thinking she was going to be modkilled because the thread interactions were so minimal and last-minute.
I called her out a few times in the early days and she was really irritated/got pretty adversarial at me over those posts until I was yeeted (and from what I recall, she was the last or two to vote me that day while I was MIA around yeet close).
Also I really hate SDN on mobile now.. idk if my phone is just failing or I'm failing
Well I was gonna say barks/doggo but now I see barks just switched her vote to me so that’s funExplain what joke votes I should be ripping on.
@Barkley13Feeling good about wonder right now. I feel like she is doing a good job of asking questions.
Oh I thought you were saying you pointed out the questions. Still doesn’t change my point@Barkley13
I don't know if you followed the rest of that game, but that was literally the only cycle she made accusations/voted without having to be heavily prompted.I called her out a few times in the early days and she was really irritated/got pretty adversarial at me over those posts until I was yeeted (and from what I recall, she was the last or two to vote me that day while I was MIA around yeet close).
Also I really hate SDN on mobile now.. idk if my phone is just failing or I'm failing
You should. That's equally as important as reading people wolfy D1.I don’t like “reading people village” D1 all I said was good vibes for now. Nothing flagging me here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seemed like making up reasons for reads when she had literally asked 2 questions and there’s not much else to go on soAlso barks idk why you’re suddenly so sus of me. All I said was I feel good about wonder right now and you literally jumped on that as a reason to yeet me

Well it was just the initial vibe I got reading through for the first time. A first impression if you will. I don’t know what else you want from meIt seemed like making up reasons for reads when she had literally asked 2 questions and there’s not much else to go on so![]()
I don't know if you followed the rest of that game, but that was literally the only cycle she made accusations/voted without having to be prompted.
Oh nope, I didn't follow it aside from to check in at the end to see who was what. And honestly she was a little mia in the early days too (hence why I'd tagged her once or twice) and which is why I was surprised when she was so adversarial about it.. until she flipped wolf. In contrast, her responses this game seem tamer to me.
Maybe I should clarify. What I mean is I don’t like to cement people into one category on D1. I find it makes me more likely to tunnel and my tunnels have yet to prove successfulYou should. That's equally as important as reading people wolfy D1.
I wanted to do Cornish hens, but the store was sold out. And they don't sell just turkey butts, so kind of hard to do dark meat for 2. It was amazing. I made black pepper gravy with the turkey juices and my husband asked if I could make it for regular dinner someday, so I guess that means it was good.@genny I need updates on the turkey breast. Even though I'm disappointed that there's no dark meat involved there.
Could it be 3P dubz?Started as my usual D1 vote but now I'm kinda bothered by her salty tone and trying to decide whether it's truly off or just because of real life.
Cyndia keeps liking my posts and I feel pocketed. It's uncomfy, since I was gonna switch my vote there lol
I'm writing a petition for supermarkets to sell turkey buttsI wanted to do Cornish hens, but the store was sold out. And they don't sell just turkey butts, so kind of hard to do dark meat for 2. It was amazing. I made black pepper gravy with the turkey juices and my husband asked if I could make it for regular dinner someday, so I guess that means it was good.
Where do i signI'm writing a petition for supermarkets to sell turkey butts
Can't say I've ever really differentiated between different varieties of scum in my ~feels~ reads.Could it be 3P dubz?
Also don't know if I'd expect a 3P in this game (due to size and the fact it was written in a short time frame), but I guess that's not something to run with.
Cyndia keeps liking my posts and I feel pocketed. It's uncomfy, since I was gonna switch my vote there lol
One like was for tagging me (because I probs would have forgotten to check in without that notification) and the other was because I agreed with your thoughts on that specific Doggo post and was feeling good about you. And then I got to your post voicing sus on me lmao.
It also increases the risk that people will say you're hedging. Especially if the D1 wolf yeet occurs.Maybe I should clarify. What I mean is I don’t like to cement people into one category on D1. I find it makes me more likely to tunnel and my tunnels have yet to prove successful
Has she interacted with you at all this game?Oh nope, I didn't follow it aside from to check in at the end to see who was what. And honestly she was a little mia in the early days too (hence why I'd tagged her once or twice) and which is why I was surprised when she was so adversarial about it.. until she flipped wolf. In contrast, her responses this game seem tamer to me.
It also increases the risk that people will say you're hedging. Especially if the D1 wolf yeet occurs.
Has she interacted with you at all this game?
No she hasn't, that was just what I was feeling from what I'd seen so far. Honestly I missed half a page of posts for some reason when I loaded the page, and so I didn't realize someone had directly asked someone else their feels about it, and I thought from the post I read she was just up for discussion.
Yeet MsP
Consolidating somewhat. Also didn't really like what felt like a fishing expedition to get people to think about yeeting me. Then when it didn't gain traction and she was questioned about it it got abruptly dropped
Consolidating somewhat. Also didn't really like what felt like a fishing expedition to get people to think about yeeting me. Then when it didn't gain traction and she was questioned about it it got abruptly dropped
Only if the packaging includes the hand-slapping fun fact.I'm writing a petition for supermarkets to sell turkey butts
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1: Party Like It’s genny’s Birthday Yeet Tally
MsP (2) - AM, SAR
Doggo () -
AM (1) - MsP
alissa (1) - Barks
killer (2) - genny, Cyndia
Sporty (2) - Wondering, DubZ
SAR (1) - 3m
3m (2) - killer, alissa
Wonder () -
Barks (1) - Doggo
dubz () -
12/13
missing: @SportPonies
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY. THURSDAY, 11/26/2020 (~30 minutes remain)
MsP (2) - AM, SAR
Doggo () -
AM (1) - MsP
alissa (1) - Barks
killer (2) - genny, Cyndia
Sporty (2) - Wondering, DubZ
SAR (1) - 3m
3m (2) - killer, alissa
Wonder () -
Barks (1) - Doggo
dubz () -
12/13
missing: @SportPonies
VOTE CLOSES AT 10 PM EASTERN, TODAY. THURSDAY, 11/26/2020 (~30 minutes remain)
When was I on a Fishing expedition for you? I asked about you and sporty because people brought you up. I wasn't hunting for you.Yeet MsP
Consolidating somewhat. Also didn't really like what felt like a fishing expedition to get people to think about yeeting me. Then when it didn't gain traction and she was questioned about it it got abruptly dropped
And AM didn't question me about YOU she questioned me about my general readYeet MsP
Consolidating somewhat. Also didn't really like what felt like a fishing expedition to get people to think about yeeting me. Then when it didn't gain traction and she was questioned about it it got abruptly dropped
I asked you if you were concerned about herAnd AM didn't question me about YOU she questioned me about my general read
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K