WWegetables Speed 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wait was I the kill attempt
Why did you wait so long to bring this up btw

Members don't see this ad.

Day 3: DIG!! *FINAL* Vote Tally

genny (1) - Cray
Cray (2) - shorty, AM

3/5

Leading: @Crayola227
Missing: @WildZoo @genny

Vote deadline at 10:40pm Eastern

giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You guys suck lol
It's OK, we be watching Godzilla vs King Kong
With home made popcorn with butter Franks hot sauce, red vines, and vanilla porter

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, when was the last time I went completely silent by choice because I was a wolf? How about that never ever has never will never could never happen never?

Guys, when was the last time I went completely silent by choice because I was a wolf? How about that never ever has never will never could never happen never?
Didn't you knowingly smoke a cigarette that silenced you in literally the last non-speed game you wolfed in lol

• Haha
Wait but wasn't there already a commuter? Hider usually only applies to kills unless it's being used like commuter but that seems weird for a game that already had one of those

Reactions: 1 users
Didn't you knowingly smoke a cigarette that silenced you in literally the last non-speed game you played lol
Being silent wasn't the choice, it was the side effect, and one I worked hard to still show I was playing. If I'm ever not around posting or hitting the like button I'm dead or it was an item/ability. I never strategically am silent when I could be posting/liking. If I seem gone, I'm gone

Being silent wasn't the choice, it was the side effect, and one I worked hard to still show I was playing. If I'm ever not around posting or hitting the like button I'm dead or it was an item/ability. I never strategically am silent when I could be posting/liking. If I seem gone, I'm gone
I don't think anyone was saying you were strategically being silent though.

Wait but wasn't there already a commuter? Hider usually only applies to kills unless it's being used like commuter but that seems weird for a game that already had one of those
This isn't commuting because it doesn't make me gone from game and unable to be targeted. If someoene tried to kill genny I would have died too

This isn't commuting because it doesn't make me gone from game and unable to be targeted. If someoene tried to kill genny I would have died too
I realize that, I'm saying it's interesting that it also applied to non-kill abilities

Why vote me just because I'm silent? It's not a sign of lycanthropy in me, cigarettes notwithstanding.
It wasn't just because you were silent. It was that in combination with AM claiming she has a passive silence ability and genny being unable to find you last night.

Unless there's wolf blocker, but still doesn't make sense I tried to kill AM. I guess I could have done something else, but why assume it was a wolfy thing I did?

Unless there's wolf blocker, but still doesn't make sense I tried to kill AM. I guess I could have done something else, but why assume it was a wolfy thing I did?
AM seemed to think she was the kill target.

I was still trying to figure things out and then deadline happened.

• Care
Day 3

1616942394639.gif

Chopped is @Crayola227 - Carrot, village hider.

The veggies felt shaken. They heard a strange sound...what was that?

shorty glanced over her shoulder. WHAM!

200w.gif

Crushed to a pulp/chopped is @supershorty - Tomato, vanillager.

DubZ looked at AM. "Et tu, AM?"

AM shook her head hurriedly. "Never!"

giphy-preview.gif

Smashed to bits/chopped is @WildZoo - Onion, vanillager.

genny rolled to a stop. "You told me to improvise."

1616884121419.gif

images

WOLVES WIN!

5 Wholesome Nutritious Vegetables
1. @Animal Midwife - Spiny gourd/Kantola, WOLF blocker
4. @genny - Potato, WOLF tracker

Dead

mkg - Artichoke, 1x village commuter
cessnas - Ghost Pepper, vanillager
BigCats - Mushroom, vanillager
Cray - Carrot, village hider
shorty - Tomato, vanillager
DubZ - Onion, vanillager

Thank you all for playing! 'Til next time!!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Yeah I was right on one and had voted for both.

Just remember kids, voting for a silent Cray is the wrong move 99.99999% of the time lol

• Love