You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWegetables Speed 2021 Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Day 3: DIG!! *FINAL* Vote Tally
genny (1) - Cray
Cray (2) - shorty, AM
3/5
Leading: @Crayola227
Missing: @WildZoo @genny
Vote deadline at 10:40pm Eastern
genny (1) - Cray
Cray (2) - shorty, AM
3/5
Leading: @Crayola227
Missing: @WildZoo @genny
Vote deadline at 10:40pm Eastern
Last edited:
I was struggling on my mind carousel.Why did you wait so long to bring this up btw
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh i thought i had more time
Sorry guys spaced out
*******
You guys suck lol
It's OK, we be watching Godzilla vs King Kong
With home made popcorn with butter Franks hot sauce, red vines, and vanilla porter
*******
You guys suck lol
It's OK, we be watching Godzilla vs King Kong
With home made popcorn with butter Franks hot sauce, red vines, and vanilla porter
*******
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait, would you have been able to post had you been here?Sorry guys spaced out
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Write up hasn't been posted yet so @Crayola227 if you're village, can you tell us why genny was unable to find you last night?
I was a village hider, could hide behind someone and not die unless they were the one targeted
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you hide behind AM?I was a village hider, could hide behind someone and not die unless they were the one targeted
I was MIA on game thread cuz IRL, but last night I hid behind genny
Night result said she made a great shield
you hid behind me and i couldn't find you??? while trying to track you???I was MIA on game thread cuz IRL, but last night I hid behind genny
so many levels of INCEPTIONyou hid behind me and i couldn't find you??? while trying to track you???
No idea but it's what happenedyou hid behind me and i couldn't find you??? while trying to track you???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg
Guys, when was the last time I went completely silent by choice because I was a wolf? How about that never ever has never will never could never happen never?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Didn't you knowingly smoke a cigarette that silenced you in literally the last non-speed game you wolfed in lolGuys, when was the last time I went completely silent by choice because I was a wolf? How about that never ever has never will never could never happen never?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait but wasn't there already a commuter? Hider usually only applies to kills unless it's being used like commuter but that seems weird for a game that already had one of those
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think anyone was saying it was by choiceGuys, when was the last time I went completely silent by choice because I was a wolf? How about that never ever has never will never could never happen never?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah, mkg was a commuterWait but wasn't there already a commuter? Hider usually only applies to kills unless it's being used like commuter but that seems weird for a game that already had one of those
Being silent wasn't the choice, it was the side effect, and one I worked hard to still show I was playing. If I'm ever not around posting or hitting the like button I'm dead or it was an item/ability. I never strategically am silent when I could be posting/liking. If I seem gone, I'm goneDidn't you knowingly smoke a cigarette that silenced you in literally the last non-speed game you played lol
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think anyone was saying you were strategically being silent though.Being silent wasn't the choice, it was the side effect, and one I worked hard to still show I was playing. If I'm ever not around posting or hitting the like button I'm dead or it was an item/ability. I never strategically am silent when I could be posting/liking. If I seem gone, I'm gone
This isn't commuting because it doesn't make me gone from game and unable to be targeted. If someoene tried to kill genny I would have died tooWait but wasn't there already a commuter? Hider usually only applies to kills unless it's being used like commuter but that seems weird for a game that already had one of those
Why vote me just because I'm silent? It's not a sign of lycanthropy in me, cigarettes notwithstanding.I don't think anyone was saying you were strategically being silent though.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I realize that, I'm saying it's interesting that it also applied to non-kill abilitiesThis isn't commuting because it doesn't make me gone from game and unable to be targeted. If someoene tried to kill genny I would have died too
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you read everything you missed?Why vote me just because I'm silent? It's not a sign of lycanthropy in me, cigarettes notwithstanding.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It wasn't just because you were silent. It was that in combination with AM claiming she has a passive silence ability and genny being unable to find you last night.Why vote me just because I'm silent? It's not a sign of lycanthropy in me, cigarettes notwithstanding.
Or maybe because I was hiding behind her it didn't work? Maybe I can't be targeted by someone I'm behindI realize that, I'm saying it's interesting that it also applied to non-kill abilities
Yes but obviously I didn't try to kill AMIt wasn't just because you were silent. It was that in combination with AM claiming she has a passive silence ability and genny being unable to find you last night.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why is that obvious?Yes but obviously I didn't try to kill AM
I did but it felt like some strange kneejerk thing "oh Cray isn't posting sketchy" thing when she does it. OpportunisticDid you read everything you missed?
Because she's alive and no one claimed they blocked meWhy is that obvious?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I could see that being a variantOr maybe because I was hiding behind her it didn't work? Maybe I can't be targeted by someone I'm behind
Unless there's wolf blocker, but still doesn't make sense I tried to kill AM. I guess I could have done something else, but why assume it was a wolfy thing I did?
I was trying to hide behind the wolf, assume they're safest from NK unless there's a vig we don't know ofI could see that being a variant
She was getting sus too, so thought if she's village less likely to be NK'd than me at the time
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AM seemed to think she was the kill target.Unless there's wolf blocker, but still doesn't make sense I tried to kill AM. I guess I could have done something else, but why assume it was a wolfy thing I did?
I was still trying to figure things out and then deadline happened.
Day 3
Chopped is @Crayola227 - Carrot, village hider.
The veggies felt shaken. They heard a strange sound...what was that?
shorty glanced over her shoulder. WHAM!
Crushed to a pulp/chopped is @supershorty - Tomato, vanillager.
DubZ looked at AM. "Et tu, AM?"
AM shook her head hurriedly. "Never!"
Smashed to bits/chopped is @WildZoo - Onion, vanillager.
genny rolled to a stop. "You told me to improvise."
WOLVES WIN!
5 Wholesome Nutritious Vegetables
1. @Animal Midwife - Spiny gourd/Kantola, WOLF blocker
4. @genny - Potato, WOLF tracker
Dead
mkg - Artichoke, 1x village commuter
cessnas - Ghost Pepper, vanillager
BigCats - Mushroom, vanillager
Cray - Carrot, village hider
shorty - Tomato, vanillager
DubZ - Onion, vanillager
Thank you all for playing! 'Til next time!!
Chopped is @Crayola227 - Carrot, village hider.
The veggies felt shaken. They heard a strange sound...what was that?
shorty glanced over her shoulder. WHAM!
Crushed to a pulp/chopped is @supershorty - Tomato, vanillager.
DubZ looked at AM. "Et tu, AM?"
AM shook her head hurriedly. "Never!"
Smashed to bits/chopped is @WildZoo - Onion, vanillager.
genny rolled to a stop. "You told me to improvise."
WOLVES WIN!
5 Wholesome Nutritious Vegetables
1. @Animal Midwife - Spiny gourd/Kantola, WOLF blocker
4. @genny - Potato, WOLF tracker
Dead
mkg - Artichoke, 1x village commuter
cessnas - Ghost Pepper, vanillager
BigCats - Mushroom, vanillager
Cray - Carrot, village hider
shorty - Tomato, vanillager
DubZ - Onion, vanillager
Thank you all for playing! 'Til next time!!
Last edited:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm going to be so mad if AM is wolfing and I didn't pick up on it
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Damn.
Hope you all enjoyed! Thank you, @Zenge142 for tallying, planning, and finding fantastic pics!
Thank you for subbing, @WildZoo ! And also to @MOOSEygoosey + @holdthemayo for offering to sub too!
Thanks, players!! Let's do it again sometime soon!!
Thank you for subbing, @WildZoo ! And also to @MOOSEygoosey + @holdthemayo for offering to sub too!
Thanks, players!! Let's do it again sometime soon!!
AM asked genny to kill her night 1 and I almost let it go through.Damn.
thanks for making this fun game! 😍Hope you all enjoyed! Thank you, @Zenge142 for tallying, planning, and finding fantastic pics!
Thank you for subbing, @WildZoo ! And also to @MOOSEygoosey + @holdthemayo for offering to sub too!
Thanks, players!! Let's do it again sometime soon!!
Yeah I was right on one and had voted for both.
Just remember kids, voting for a silent Cray is the wrong move 99.99999% of the time lol
Just remember kids, voting for a silent Cray is the wrong move 99.99999% of the time lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Angleshooty but I also believe it
It was angleshooty and also real lol
Can I tempt you with a speed game? It’ll be very low key
I'm contemplating it but only if I can be a vanillager![]()
Easy. Done.
I almost accused AM of TMI when she tried to insist one wolf. Should have.
i find it hilarious you hid behind me on the night i tried to kill you.Yeah I was right on one and had voted for both.
Just remember kids, voting for a silent Cray is the wrong move 99.99999% of the time lol
Good job wolves!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah my genny read is intact
But lol @Animal Midwife I had a twinge from you asking about my comment about the blocker having a sense of humor
But lol @Animal Midwife I had a twinge from you asking about my comment about the blocker having a sense of humor
