WWegetables Speed 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Most of the posts I read were vote tallies so I'm sure my vote will be well-informed here :corny:

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It doesn't to me. But if you're of a mind that there's only one wolf, it does. Just putting my info out there, use it how you wish.

I mean not particularly since they tapped out... feels a lot more village to tap out though. Content just feels noob- asking basic questions on thread is too NAI for me.
Okay, but the argument for why it's not you is that you can't be the wolf if there's one wolf. But are also looking for two wolves. These are very conflicting arguments.

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty darn sure I was blocked by a wolf last night, and I'm thinking it's because I was onto something and they wanted to impede my actions without directly implicating AM. Regardless of whether there's one wolf or two, I can't have been the one to act last night, so I'd recommend spending today looking at someone who could.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty darn sure I was blocked by a wolf last night, and I'm thinking it's because I was onto something and they wanted to impede my actions without directly implicating AM. Regardless of whether there's one wolf or two, I can't have been the one to act last night, so I'd recommend spending today looking at someone who could.
So we're supposed to believe you were blocked and look elsewhere because you say so?

Again, the problem is that if there are two wolves, it doesn't clear you. Like maybe you didn't do the specific kill, but it doesn't make you not a wolf.

Okay, but the argument for why it's not you is that you can't be the wolf if there's one wolf. But are also looking for two wolves. These are very conflicting arguments.
I personally think there are two wolves. If I'm one of those two, someone out there knows I was blocked last night and yet a kill still happened. That doesn't contradict the idea that I could still be the other wolf, but it also means that there's currently a wolf out there who did perform the kill. Right now you know that I am the only person who couldn't have killed last night, which means I could only be viable for 1/2 wolf spots instead of 2/2 wolf spots like everyone else here. So it ain't much, but I am slightly less likely to be a wolf than if you randomly picked a name out of a hat.

I personally think there are two wolves. If I'm one of those two, someone out there knows I was blocked last night and yet a kill still happened. That doesn't contradict the idea that I could still be the other wolf, but it also means that there's currently a wolf out there who did perform the kill. Right now you know that I am the only person who couldn't have killed last night, which means I could only be viable for 1/2 wolf spots instead of 2/2 wolf spots like everyone else here. So it ain't much, but I am slightly less likely to be a wolf than if you randomly picked a name out of a hat.
This isn't how any of this works.

• Haha
So we're supposed to believe you were blocked and look elsewhere because you say so?
Yep, pretty much! I highly doubt anyone's going to come forward and say "yeah I can corroborate this, I blocked her last night" when my flavor text essentially boiled down to "you were threatened with violence" lol.

But seriously did I miss somewhere that it was confirmed that BC was blocked? I'm confused why she's saying that we "know" that is happened
Lol, no one's gonna confirm it. But it would be pretty ballsy of me in a game with PRs to claim that someone had performed a specific action on me when I don't know if there would be a counterclaim because no one else had mentioned any PRs yet. Unless I or my wolf partner is a blocker and specifically chose to use it on me or holster it so I could claim it... which is also not really my jam.

Day 2: DANCE!! Vote Tally

AM (1) - BigCats
BigCats (3) - AM, shorty, Cray
mothlysis->DubZ ()

4/6

Leading: @BigCats
Missing: @genny @WildZoo

Vote deadline at 9:50pm Eastern (~8 minutes)

ac93633611311690db6afaf48549c3cf.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless I or my wolf partner is a blocker and specifically chose to use it on me or holster it so I could claim it... which is also not reall
Good to know a commonly used wolf tactic is not your jam, according to you lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Good to know a commonly used wolf tactic is not your jam, according to you lol
I am petrified of getting called out mechanically lol. Like getting called out for playing sketch? Fine by me. Getting called out because I got too ambitious with claiming? Nah. At least unless I thought I knew enough of the roles to make a good claim.

I am petrified of getting called out mechanically lol. Like getting called out for playing sketch? Fine by me. Getting called out because I got too ambitious with claiming? Nah. At least unless I thought I knew enough of the roles to make a good claim.
Yes but claiming to be blocked when you know a fellow wolf (or yourself) is a blocker is very low risk.

I mean, you're the one making it about mechanics. I'm bothered that you keep arguing you're cleared due to some blocking.

Well regardless, with the way the votes stand I think I'm out today. I'd just caution everyone to look at today: not a speck of resistance from anyone else to be seen, just me floundering alone. And look at genny, slipping onto my bandwagon when it's clear I'm out. Good luck village, love me a good speed game!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Current leans: AM genny wolf, Cray village, shorty slight vil, dubz village based on sub's actions

Day 2

280ff9e54f5e8c216a9a2cdaab5a827b.gif

The vegetables focused on one among them. Clearly she wasn't as fun as some (maybe @SportPonies ?) might say.

Chopped is @BigCats - Mushroom, vanilager.

5 Wholesome Nutritious Vegetables

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
4. @genny
6. @supershorty
8. motheatenlysis--> @WildZoo

Dead
mkg - Artichoke, 1x village commuter
cessnas - Ghost Pepper, vanillager
BigCats - Mushroom, vanillager

It is Night 2! PM deadline closes ASAP

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Day 2

1616884992919-gif.333536

The vegetables focused on one among them. Clearly she wasn't as fun as some (maybe @SportPonies ?) might say.

Chopped is @BigCats - Mushroom, vanilager.

5 Wholesome Nutritious Vegetables

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
4. @genny
6. @supershorty
8. motheatenlysis--> @WildZoo

Dead
mkg - Artichoke, 1x village commuter
cessnas - Ghost Pepper, vanillager
BigCats - Mushroom, vanillager

It is Night 2! PM deadline closes ASAP
oh man I was so confused when I saw I was tagged in a game I wasn't playing

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
i was paying attention to England. and waiting for you to catch up. you were posting here, so i assumed you had caught up.
What are your reads currently?

Contingency yeet genny

I'm not good at reading genny, but I feel like we would have had a fite by now if she's village based on our other games together.
Not a whole lot of game solving either.