WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First I'm having a rather shyte weekend, not making excuses, but it's why I haven't posted much this day cycle. I know one person knows what I've got going on. Sorry I've been MIA, may be for most of today too.


I have her as very likely village because of the whole outing the "villager code" on thread D1. It appears wolf roles are similarly set up, but she did this D1 before we knew what wolf roles looked like. Would have been a crazy bold wolf move especially so early in the game.

Lynch AM

Still have sketchy feels about her from D1.

You have no idea how much I hate this post because it has to do with villager code.
 
Just reiterating, my prognosis is super poor, won't live more than a month or two. I really don't think prognosis has much to do with it. I'm more convinced the wolves are diseases that trilt especially doesn't like for one reason or another.
If she had not revealed in pms prior to this statement, then +1 villager.
Just FYI - I didn't role reveal to anyone until this day cycle. Felt like roles don't tell much so there was no harm, but better to share via pm then on thread.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, been trying to catch up. Here's what I'm working with so far as my nooby gut feelings are concerned.

Okay, the "glad I didn't get killed last night" is laying it on super thick. Like, what? If you are a villager, let's bring it up that wolves shouldnt have targeted you? Much more likely thing to be said as a wolf.

I'm with STL here, it seemed a bit much to be pandering to the crowd that could very well lynch you the next round.

@LadyOtheFarm i would like to hear more about who you think is suspicious

@NSFW I would also like to hear the same.

Gwen - Her defense just seems really lackluster to me. Also, I don't see the merit in defending with an ability first. I'm pretty sure those are the people wolves want to take out.

So far I have some "feels" for Gwen's utter lack of rebuttal, especially considering she's getting up in the tally.

As for Serher something about her overzealous nature is making me wary of her, hence the flop on D1.

Reading back I still have feels on Serher. Her posts rub me in the "trying too hard" sort of way.

Seconded.


Hmmm. This struck me as <really> odd.

DVMD as "highest" on your villager list? Why? She hasn't really said all that much. Certainly not enough to warrant being highest on anyone's list. And I don't recall anyone else having her as strong village. Plenty of people feel like she's village to neutral, but .... highest on your list?

I don't see that as justified.

It does seem odd to place that much faith in someone that hasn't had much to do with the conversation. Although neither have I, and I don't seem to be the top of anyone's villager list.
 
Hopefully that garbled mess of letters was somewhat comprehensible.

AM also feels weird, but I don't have anything concrete to base that on so take it with a grain of salt.
 
LIS said:
(But in all seriousness, @LadyOtheFarm come check in and comment - you have pretty good reads usually.)
So I replied:
I choose to take this as a huge compliment and you get to be my favorite person this game!😍


Hence the continuation of "favorite person." Make sense now? 🙂

Crude pocket, or joke? 🙂

She's just trying to be sure you won't lynch her... I can't think of any other reason someone would call you "their favorite person".. 😉
 
It wasn't true villager code, but it also wasn't jokingly brought up. Something Lyra posted was at odds with my own role description and it made me question her.

Now that we know more about roles and we've seen what one wolf looks like, her comment is less sketch to me. But I didn't bring that discussion up in jest.
The thing that people kept quoting when they were using it against you was when you said something about STL (I think it was?) breaking village code. That post seemed to be in jest. Not the following posts with Lyra. Thats what I was referring to.
 
What exactly makes you think Gwen had an item and that her info isn't from her role? This post feels weird to me.
You misunderstood me. I think her results were from her ability. I was just saying there have been items in the past that would be similar to the ability, so I'm not totally ruling it out as possible being from an item.
 
BBC and DVMD are highest on my villager list at the moment, and seem to be for others as well, so I was curious if there'd be any benefit to running a test on one of them to gain that information, or if we'd be better off just sticking with the more sketchy players.
I'm also curious why you think BBC is solid villager, I'd have to go back and look at her posts but I don't have a firm read on her either way.

I also have a feeling I know who Gwen was referring to with the black and tan dog post, but I think it's plausible that could be some sort of wolfy ability (or completely fabricated). Sticking with my Gwen vote for now unless we get a stronger defense from her.
CATID-3840_Container-flowers.jpg
 
I would really appreciate knowing what's sketchy about me beyond feels.
Do you guys think there will be items in this game?
I'm guessing Coop revealed to me because, as Caiter was saying, I'm gullible. I'm just wondering now whether it was Coop's idea since I was one of the few that believed her or if a different wolf who's played with me before was trying to exploit this and told her to do that.
Lynch AM for the moment. I don't quite believe in the Lyra lynch, and this seems too much like fishing for me. I have weak wolf feels about this, but I don't have feels about anyone else. Will waffle later.
The problem for me is that the things you have posted come off as wolfy, and then you just don't post/ contribute much. So it's hard to get opinions of you because of that...
 
Looking more closely at lynch (Specifically interactions between AM, Serher, and Coop):

Coop supposedly role and ability revealed to AM before posting anything on the thread, yet both didn't know what SF and DMH mean (as Pippy pointed out). That exchange between them on thread is really weird. Not necessarily wolfy, but worth remembering. The posts:

Except I also role revealed with ability to AM.

If that's true, then why does neither one of you know what FS DMH is? 😵

I really did not want to lynch you D1 because I feel like you are prone to getting thrown under the bus, but this isn't making me feel good about that choice.

AM voted for me, and Coop tagged on right after (trying to start a new bandwagon maybe?). I don't care that they voted for me, but I think ti's very interesting that they both voted for the same person in quick succession.

I have no idea of Coop's playing me good and her defense isn't stellar, but I'm getting more of a n00b vibe from the way she's acting than a wolf one.


Lynch PBC

Unlynch serher lynch PBC

This is what I have for her

As far as I can tell AM was just speculating, this points to confrontation where there was none. This can be very distracting for the village.

PBC was the first to start the villager code nonsense on thread, also a rather big distraction.

She then calls villager code BS, and jumps on Lyra who seemed like an easy target. PBC is my best idea for a wolf this early.

AM posted about wanting to see Coop's ability in action N1 - but come on now, what are the chances of an outed protector being able to prove her ability and not be wolf killed? This makes absolutely no sense.

I'll accept the claim for now, but am ultimately waiting to see it in action tonight.

Now, looking at Serher's votes, the next posts I'm quoting come when the tally is currently like this:

Lynch Tally:
MJ (1) - LIS
Serher (5) - Sporty, gwen, ny, Cait, PBC
Ny (1) - NSFW
Coop (5) – Kara, 3m, Hmoo, WZ, Pippy
Pippy (1) - STL
Lyra (3) - MJ, LotF, serher
PBC (5) - DVMD, lyra, BBC, AM, Coop
AM (2) - Jil, cdo

23/24

~1 hr until lynch close

It could just be the odds, but Ser moved her vote to me rather than Coop to break the 3-way tie:

unlynch lyra
lynch PBC

for self preservation at the moment

At 4:15 PST, I post this analysis: (45 minutes to lynch close)

Okay, so Coop is in the lead for votes when she decides to role reveal as a protector. She's played before and she has to have known that she wasn't going to live long after that. So why do it? This is bothering me. It's a short term solution (maybe), but it just makes bigger problems. She'll be killed as soon as the wolves can manage it. Or, if she's not killed at all, she can claim she's protecting herself.

Or she's a wolf (protector or not) and she didn't need to worry about a role reveal, because duh, she's got not going to get wolf killed, and surviving lynch was #1 priority. A little far fetched (maybe a lot far fetched) but Coop is a smart player. She should have known better. Why didn't she?

And right after that I move my vote to Coop.

Ser posts this at 4:17 PST:

Yeah after thinking about Coop's role reveal more and seeing PBCs post above, we could very well have a wolf protector, couldn't we? I was that last game!

The reasons I thought Coop was the most wolfy so far is that as a noob wolf last game, I made an extra effort to try to be helpful at the beginning of the game. I was kind of getting that feeling from some of her posts at the beginning, although it might mean nothing

She talks about thinking Coop being wolfy, and she agrees with me that Coop could be a wolf protector. (Also, that was her role last game and it didn't occur to her as a possibility here until I mentioned it?)

Then she tags Coop at 4:31, even though Coop posted at 4:27 PST and was obviously around and aware of the conversation and lynch.

Just went to check timing, and coopah ability revealed a powerful role 2 hours before lynch close... hrmmmmmmmmm that feels super weird to me. I would think she would have waited a little longer if it's true?

@Coopah is there a reason you posted that so early? It's not like we had plurality to worry about

The tally as it stood at 4:34 PST:

Unofficial Lynch Tally:
MJ (1) - LIS
Serher (4) - Sporty, gwen, ny, Cait
Ny (1) - NSFW
Coop (6) – Kara, 3m, Hmoo, WZ, Pippy, PBC
Pippy (1) - STL
Lyra (2) - MJ, LotF
PBC (6) - DVMD, lyra, BBC, AM, Coop, serher
AM (2) - Jil, cdo

23/24

< 30 min until lynch close

And finally, at 4:37 PST, Ser changes her vote to Coop:

until I hear more about Coopah's reasoning

unlynch PBC
lynch coopah

I have to stick with who I had the strongest feels for earlier. Sorry if I'm wrong.

What I think is worth noting is that Serher did everything she could to keep the score tied - she voted me originally, she tagged Coop as an effort to get a defense/reason not to lynch her, and she waited almost 25 minutes to change her vote even after agreeing that she could be a wolf blocker.
 
The problem for me is that the things you have posted come off as wolfy, and then you just don't post/ contribute much. So it's hard to get opinions of you because of that...

I'm not sure what you mean by me not contributing. I've posted my opinions in response to posts as well as a list of people I think are village, neutral, or wolves.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking more closely at lynch (Specifically interactions between AM, Serher, and Coop):

Coop supposedly role and ability revealed to AM before posting anything on the thread, yet both didn't know what SF and DMH mean (as Pippy pointed out). That exchange between them on thread is really weird. Not necessarily wolfy, but worth remembering.

She only ability revealed (without a role name) literally 3 minutes before she role revealed on thread. So no, I couldn't have known what that meant.


AM voted for me, and Coop tagged on right after (trying to start a new bandwagon maybe?). I don't care that they voted for me, but I think ti's very interesting that they both voted for the same person in quick succession.

If you look at the voting pattern Coop was flip-flopping from SP to serher to you within 25 minutes. You were my first (and only) real vote of the day. I could have voted for serher instead (who was gathering some suspicion), tieing up the tally with Coop.
 
My current favorites for wolf:

Serher: for her posts during the last 45 minutes of lynch D1

AM: for PM weirdness with Coop, hyper-defensive of my reply to her items post, and then her vote for me after Coop revealed, in which she gave a soft defense of Coop and voted for me with no reasoning whatsoever (I took it as a retaliation vote initially)

Lyra: I am waffling so much on her. I originally didn't like her "I've never been a wolf" defense and her villager/wolf role theory, and I voted for her early D1. I waffled off after she posted a bit more, and other people were reading her as more noob than wolf. STL quoted this post last night:

Glad I didn't get killed overnight, although I was less afraid of it than I was right after my role reveal considering people think I'm sketchy anyway.

And I agree with him, she is laying it on really thick. I'm still not convinced it's a wolf mistake (she still feels very noob to me), but there's so much that's sketch about her.

Gwen: Being tagged by Coop after one vote, early D1. Lackluster defense. Her posts about a passive role and visions (?) she's not in control of have me leaning village at the moment.

HMoo: She hadn't been on my radar at all until today. She voted for Gwen today, but responded to AM's post about the feels for her:

I would really appreciate knowing what's sketchy about me beyond feels.

Probably nothing, yet. The first couple of lynches are usually based off of people's posts and voting patterns (aka, feels)

That seemed off to me. The question wasn't addressed to her (she wasn't voting AM, and as far as I can tell she hasn't voiced feels for her at all).

Looking back at HMoo's posts, there's also this: she claimed that she had feels for Coop before anyone voted for her, but felt that she couldn't vote for her because it'd be seen as retaliation. Hmoo's been playing long enough to know better. If she posted with evidence/logic rather than just "Lynch Coop," no one is going to call that out as retaliation (especially if the logic isn't just "she voted for me and that means she must be a wolf!" -> as Lyra did D1, which is probably what HMoo was trying to reference). When she did eventually vote for Coop, it was really weak reasoning:

Lynch coop.

I believe Lyra for now and have no feels for serher. I think it was really sketchy for coop to vote for someone just for being number one on the list of players... could just be weird D1 thing but it's better than the other two leading candidates IMO

That was after roughly 9 pages of game discussion. The best reasoning she had was that Coop made a random D1 vote? Again, HMoo's been playing way too long for comments like that.



For now:

Unlynch Gwen

Lynch Lyra

but I'm willing to consider any of the people listed above.
 
She only ability revealed (without a role name) literally 3 minutes before she role revealed on thread. So no, I couldn't have known what that meant.

If you look at the voting pattern Coop was flip-flopping from SP to serher to you within 25 minutes. You were my first (and only) real vote of the day. I could have voted for serher instead (who was gathering some suspicion), tieing up the tally with Coop.

I was your only real vote of the day? Why did you vote for me without any reasoning? That's what's weird - not that it was me, necessarily, but that we'd butted heads earlier in the day and then you vote for me without any comment as to why. It also looks like a bandwagon attempt to get attention off of Coop (especially since you were supporting her in that post, and she voted for me right after you did).
 
For now, I think that the correct choice is to
*******lynch NSFW********

Although I am very happy with Lyra getting cracked as well. She is not as sketch as I thought originally, but she is saying all the wrong things....
 
Looking more closely at lynch (Specifically interactions between AM, Serher, and Coop):

Coop supposedly role and ability revealed to AM before posting anything on the thread, yet both didn't know what SF and DMH mean (as Pippy pointed out). That exchange between them on thread is really weird. Not necessarily wolfy, but worth remembering. The posts:





AM voted for me, and Coop tagged on right after (trying to start a new bandwagon maybe?). I don't care that they voted for me, but I think ti's very interesting that they both voted for the same person in quick succession.





AM posted about wanting to see Coop's ability in action N1 - but come on now, what are the chances of an outed protector being able to prove her ability and not be wolf killed? This makes absolutely no sense.



Now, looking at Serher's votes, the next posts I'm quoting come when the tally is currently like this:



It could just be the odds, but Ser moved her vote to me rather than Coop to break the 3-way tie:



At 4:15 PST, I post this analysis: (45 minutes to lynch close)



And right after that I move my vote to Coop.

Ser posts this at 4:17 PST:



She talks about thinking Coop being wolfy, and she agrees with me that Coop could be a wolf protector. (Also, that was her role last game and it didn't occur to her as a possibility here until I mentioned it?)

Then she tags Coop at 4:31, even though Coop posted at 4:27 PST and was obviously around and aware of the conversation and lynch.



The tally as it stood at 4:34 PST:



And finally, at 4:37 PST, Ser changes her vote to Coop:



What I think is worth noting is that Serher did everything she could to keep the score tied - she voted me originally, she tagged Coop as an effort to get a defense/reason not to lynch her, and she waited almost 25 minutes to change her vote even after agreeing that she could be a wolf blocker.

I come back from work and have 55 posts to catch up on at 5:02 pm (an hour before close).

What the heck guys. I come back from work to 55 MORE POSTS. Give me a sec to catch up

Lynch Tally:
MJ (1) - LIS
Serher (5) - Sporty, gwen, ny, Cait, PBC
Ny (1) - NSFW
Coop (5) – Kara, 3m, Hmoo, WZ, Pippy
Pippy (1) - STL
Lyra (3) - MJ, LotF, serher
PBC (5) - DVMD, lyra, BBC, AM, Coop
AM (2) - Jil, cdo


23/24

~1 hr until lynch close

Lynch Serher!

We're making it a threesome, guys! :heckyeah:

I would like to point out that PBC votes me instead of coopah at 5:07 pm, when she could have voted to put Coopah in the lead. She later changes her vote to Coopah at 5:17. PBC, this is just as strange as my vote for you instead of Coopah looooool. But I explain mine below shorthly

Screw it, I'm voting for the outed protector. Self preservation, it was a stupid move on her part to reveal, and even if she's village she won't be able to use her ability at all.

Unlynch Ser

Lynch Coop

At 5:09, I am still catching up on the thread and focusing on defending myself when I post this below. I think this is fair since I am still catching up on the thread and I have a lot of votes at this point. This is my number #1 priority.

This is not what I meant at all. Sorry if it came of that way. I said RNG wolf roles is definitely possible, but at this point we don't know enough to know whether this is the case or not. So assuming the wolf roles are RNG right now is not a good call in my opinion. I am in no way trying to rely on my role to tell you I'm a villager. I would like to point out that I have tried to defend my play the most out of the people in the lead right now.

Unrelated, but I said in pm earlier that coop was my highest wolf suspect currently, only to find out she has now role revealed on thread.......

I even point out here that before Coopah even accumulated more votes on the thread (and all of this occur), I tell karabou via pm that Coopah is my TOP suspect. I can't prove it to you since karabou is dead, but why on earth would I be saying this in a pm before Coopah even starts accumulating votes? no that would be idiotic

fyi I was referring to me defending my play more than coopah and lyra, didn't see PBCs post above and hadn't seen all of her votes yet

I wouldn't have slipped up with a sketchy post as my very first post of the game when I made it the whole time as a wolf without posting anything remotely sketchy. Seriously people. I give my honest opinions and then boom I get all of the lynch votes

I forget who said it, but of course I am defending myself. It is a sucky game when no one defends themselves from being lynched. I am a pissed of villager atm

Still defending myself at 5:15. Haven't even thought much about the role reveal at this point obviously (just taking it for face value for now, that Coopah is the village protector, hence my vote for PBC)

Yeah after thinking about Coop's role reveal more and seeing PBCs post above, we could very well have a wolf protector, couldn't we? I was that last game!

The reasons I thought Coop was the most wolfy so far is that as a noob wolf last game, I made an extra effort to try to be helpful at the beginning of the game. I was kind of getting that feeling from some of her posts at the beginning, although it might mean nothing

To your point about me "not realizing that my role could be in the game" is just wrong. I have played two games. I have watched at least three other ones. I am pretty sure mine was the only wolf protector role I saw. So yes I was leaning toward there not being one, based on my experience. What is so weird about that?

Just went to check timing, and coopah ability revealed a powerful role 2 hours before lynch close... hrmmmmmmmmm that feels super weird to me. I would think she would have waited a little longer if it's true?

@Coopah is there a reason you posted that so early? It's not like we had plurality to worry about

The point you make about me tagging Coopah to ask a question really confuses me. OF COURSE I tagged her. I wanted her answer to see what her reasoning was. You are telling me you have never tagged someone to ask them a question in a sea of posts? 9 more posts were posted before she gave a reply. Me tagging her makes sure she wouldn't miss the post.

eta: I feel you are making a LOT of assumptions about what is going through my mind during all of these posts...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am probably going to be sticking with gwen today because I haven't really seen enough to change my mind yet
 
I was your only real vote of the day? Why did you vote for me without any reasoning? That's what's weird - not that it was me, necessarily, but that we'd butted heads earlier in the day and then you vote for me without any comment as to why. It also looks like a bandwagon attempt to get attention off of Coop (especially since you were supporting her in that post, and she voted for me right after you did).

It wasn't without reasoning, it was because of how you responded when I asked a question about this game. Even after explaining that I wasn't looking for a confirmation but rather open discussion, you still said I was reaching. If I was really targeting you and gung-ho on you being a wolf, I would've voted in that direction today.

And now looking back through your voting history, you've switched between Lyra and Gwen both on Day 1 and today. Which one do you truly believe is more sketchy?
 
@serher

My reasoning for making the 3-way tie: If I wasn't involved in lynch, I never would have done that. But making a larger tie was beneficial to me (in that moment) because if lynch ends on a tie, there are all manor of tie-break strategies. The mayor could be called on to choose the player who's lynched. The mods could use RNG. Either way, expanding the options from 2 people to 3 helps me by lowering the odds. Two people? It's pretty 50/50 that I'll be killed (depending on the tie-break strategy used). Three people? It becomes 33.3/33.3/33.3. That's a lot better than 50.

There's not any one post that stand out to me. It's all of them together, plus the timing, that makes it seem like you're purposefully trying to keep Coop out of the lead. You said you had feels for her (that she was your top suspect at one point!) and yet you were so reluctant to actually vote for her and break the tie. That's why you're on my wolf list.
 
It wasn't without reasoning, it was because of how you responded when I asked a question about this game. Even after explaining that I wasn't looking for a confirmation but rather open discussion, you still said I was reaching. If I was really targeting you and gung-ho on you being a wolf, I would've voted in that direction today.

And now looking back through your voting history, you've switched between Lyra and Gwen both on Day 1 and today. Which one do you truly believe is more sketchy?

I posted my thoughts on Lyra and Gwen a little earlier. I'm leaning off of Gwen (as I said) because of her role posts.
 
@Animal Midwife : See my comments on Gwen and Lyra to answer your question.

My current favorites for wolf:

Serher: for her posts during the last 45 minutes of lynch D1

AM: for PM weirdness with Coop, hyper-defensive of my reply to her items post, and then her vote for me after Coop revealed, in which she gave a soft defense of Coop and voted for me with no reasoning whatsoever (I took it as a retaliation vote initially)

Lyra: I am waffling so much on her. I originally didn't like her "I've never been a wolf" defense and her villager/wolf role theory, and I voted for her early D1. I waffled off after she posted a bit more, and other people were reading her as more noob than wolf. STL quoted this post last night:



And I agree with him, she is laying it on really thick. I'm still not convinced it's a wolf mistake (she still feels very noob to me), but there's so much that's sketch about her.

Gwen: Being tagged by Coop after one vote, early D1. Lackluster defense. Her posts about a passive role and visions (?) she's not in control of have me leaning village at the moment.

HMoo: She hadn't been on my radar at all until today. She voted for Gwen today, but responded to AM's post about the feels for her:





That seemed off to me. The question wasn't addressed to her (she wasn't voting AM, and as far as I can tell she hasn't voiced feels for her at all).

Looking back at HMoo's posts, there's also this: she claimed that she had feels for Coop before anyone voted for her, but felt that she couldn't vote for her because it'd be seen as retaliation. Hmoo's been playing long enough to know better. If she posted with evidence/logic rather than just "Lynch Coop," no one is going to call that out as retaliation (especially if the logic isn't just "she voted for me and that means she must be a wolf!" -> as Lyra did D1, which is probably what HMoo was trying to reference). When she did eventually vote for Coop, it was really weak reasoning:



That was after roughly 9 pages of game discussion. The best reasoning she had was that Coop made a random D1 vote? Again, HMoo's been playing way too long for comments like that.



For now:

Unlynch Gwen

Lynch Lyra

but I'm willing to consider any of the people listed above.
 
@serher

My reasoning for making the 3-way tie: If I wasn't involved in lynch, I never would have done that. But making a larger tie was beneficial to me (in that moment) because if lynch ends on a tie, there are all manor of tie-break strategies. The mayor could be called on to choose the player who's lynched. The mods could use RNG. Either way, expanding the options from 2 people to 3 helps me by lowering the odds. Two people? It's pretty 50/50 that I'll be killed (depending on the tie-break strategy used). Three people? It becomes 33.3/33.3/33.3. That's a lot better than 50.

There's not any one post that stand out to me. It's all of them together, plus the timing, that makes it seem like you're purposefully trying to keep Coop out of the lead. You said you had feels for her (that she was your top suspect at one point!) and yet you were so reluctant to actually vote for her and break the tie. That's why you're on my wolf list.

But you wouldn't have been putting it in a 50/50 tie with you and coop. You would have put coop in the lead if you would have voted her instead of me.

And I explained the timing of all of my posts below. I see why some of my posts could be misconstrued as being sketchy, but I did my best to explain my reasoning. Of course the idea that Coopah was the protector made me back off from my feels for her being wolfy. It is not natural for me to quickly make the jump from this is a true role reveal ----> coopah is lying because I haven't seen many fake role reveals. In fact I usually fall for them (it's what lost us the noob game). I obviously didn't want to vote off the village protector. I wanted her to be telling the truth, even if she died overnight. I was torn, which is why I waited to make an informed decision. I'm actually proud that I stuck with my original feelings and ended up being right
 
I realize what you are saying about two vs. three options long-term, but considering you switched to coop not much later is what is getting me
 
Alright I have to leave for a while. I haven't done like any school work today. I will be back on a good amount of time before close though
 
I realize what you are saying about two vs. three options long-term, but considering you switched to coop not much later is what is getting me
I posted a quick vote, which at the time seemed like the best short term place holder.

I had responded to Coop's role reveal initially, then came back to it because it was such a stupid move for a villager, and finally voted for her after I posted my reading of her posts. I never had wolfy feels for her before her role reveal, and I admitted in my vote that it was largely self defense. And as you said, putting my vote on her made the most sense for me to survive lynch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear kitten,

You may not have noticed because you are so lighthearted and carefree, but the days here seem to stretch on and on...almost as if they last a day and a half of real time. I will be an old dog by the time I get out of here!

I have decided that the blue furred people must be part of a strange vampire cult that enjoys collecting poop. They keep taking my BLOOD out of the plastic tube thing and storing it away. Then one time, they took some of my poop, and I watched as they saved it in this weird little container. They carried it away to "test" it, but I didn't even see them sniff it first. How can you test anything without sniffing it? I wonder if they have any intelligence at all, or if they are just robots. They have not responded to my requests for toys and better food.

Still, I have stopped trying to chew the plastic tube from my leg. It is not as fun as chewing my toys, because the odd blue & white humans tell me to stop and make me wear the cone of shame when I chew too much. (It's confusing...I think I am feeling stronger the longer it is attached?)

To save myself from dying of puppy boredom, I have tried to listen hard for sounds coming from other enclosures in case there are ideas for how we can escape this place. I have decided that there are some furbeings who I like, and some who I do not like so much. I will share them with you so that you can befriend the ones who could help us es-ca-pe. (So you know, kitten, that is human code for "escape". Funny thing is, it's spelled just the same way...)

Kitten, here are furbeings who may be friendly to you (but again, it is always better to be safe than to make too many new friends):
- The itchy dog with the tiny crawly bugs
- The one who smells of snow
- Another very sick furbeing who the humans call Jilary
- The princess with the bird picture on her cage
- The zoo animal
- The one who smells of athletic ponies

I don't know these furry ones well enough, and so cannot say...but I think I feel better about the ones at the top than the ones at the bottom:
- the one from canada
- the one who makes the cow sounds: moooooo
- the cat with lynx-like features who yowls and yowls
- the one who sees things in the night
- the one whose name sounds a little like "catpurr" (caitpurr?)
- the mad pirate
- the one with the great smelling butt

Here are the furbeings who I am not sure you would be wise to trust. The ones at the bottom of the list are the ones who seem the most scary to me and make me want to tuck my tail and whine:
- the one who smells delicious, like she lives on a farm and gets to roll in goat poop
- the old kitty who is always eating but is still skinny
- the one who helps puppies and kittens to be born
- the cat who ate the flowers (those flowers aren't even tasty!)
- one whose name sounds like "meow" but in japanese (see, I am a multi-lingual puppy! told you I was smart!)
- the mysterious one who the humans call "NSFW" (I haven't seen him around too much, maybe he went home?)

I heard some of the strange people saying the human word "lynch." I don't know this command yet. I do know "sit" "high five" "lie down" and "stay", because I'm a good pup! I was practicing a fun trick called "bang bang play dead" before I was brought here where I get to lie down, roll on the floor with my feet in the air and look silly. It makes my people laugh. Does "lynch" mean the same thing? I will try it with one of the furbeings who have been grumpy to me. Maybe they will be more fun if they can learn some new silly tricks!

Lynch NSFW
 
Last edited:
Kitten, here are furbeings who may be friendly to you (but again, it is always better to be safe than to make too many new friends):
- The itchy dog with the tiny crawly bugs
- The one who smells of snow
- Another very sick furbeing who the humans call Jilary
- The princess with the bird picture on her cage
- The zoo animal
- The one who smells of athletic ponies

I don't know these furry ones well enough, and so cannot say...but I think I feel better about the ones at the top than the ones at the bottom:
- the one from canada
- the cat with lynx-like features who yowls and yowls
- the one who sees things in the night
- the one whose name sounds a little like "catpurr" (caitpurr?)
- the mad pirate
- the one with the great smelling butt

Here are the furbeings who I am not sure you would be wise to trust. The ones at the bottom of the list are the ones who seem the most scary to me and make me want to tuck my tail and whine:
- the one who smells delicious, like she lives on a farm and gets to roll in goat poop
- the old kitty who is always eating but is still skinny
- the one who helps puppies and kittens to be born
- the cat who ate the flowers (those flowers aren't even tasty!)
- one whose name sounds like "meow" but in japanese (see, I am a multi-lingual puppy! told you I was smart!)
- the mysterious one who the humans call "NSFW" (I haven't seen him around too much, maybe he went home?)\
Am I the one who helps puppies and kittens to be born?
 
Oh kitten, I forgot to mention. My people have told me I am supposed to be nice to the white furred humans. So, you must learn that even though the white furred people like to poke and stick you with sharp things, you are not supposed to bark at them or wiggle away too much. It is not polite.

Maybe the white fur person who lives in this house can check out some of the scarier furbeings to see what is making them sick. If we can find out what kind of disease they have, and who else has diseases like it, then maybe it will help us decide who we can be friendly with at the dog park when we all leave this place.

EDIT: to be clear, kitten, I think all the other furbeings who have the bad thing called cancer might be friendly, because there was one kitty with cancer who was not nice. So maybe we can find the other types of things that are making us all sick, and use that to help narrow down the meanies later on.
 
Last edited:
Dear kitten, I hear the white furred person talking about another animal. I think humans call this person a "midwife"? I don't know what that means. Puppies don't have wives, especially middling ones.
Oh that makes more sense. I applaud you for your dedication to the restriction these day, I'm sorry they keep taking your blood! I haven't asked them to take anything yet, but hopefully you'll be getting better and get to run around and play with everyone very soon.

As for examination/ Diagnostic test, I'm thinking of something on either serher or AM. We'll see.
 
Oh that makes more sense. I applaud you for your dedication to the restriction these day, I'm sorry they keep taking your blood! I haven't asked them to take anything yet, but hopefully you'll be getting better and get to run around and play with everyone very soon.

As for examination/ Diagnostic test, I'm thinking of something on either serher or AM. We'll see.

What test will be the most helpful right now? We're fairly confident that other cancers will be village. Having a stockpile of tests will be helpful as we find other wolves and 'clear' their categories as non-originals. But what test gives the most clues for identifying category of illness?

@DVMDream @LetItSnow @SummerTheLynx to tag some doctor-y people, but please anyone jump in with opinions
 
Oh that makes more sense. I applaud you for your dedication to the restriction these day, I'm sorry they keep taking your blood! I haven't asked them to take anything yet, but hopefully you'll be getting better and get to run around and play with everyone very soon.

As for examination/ Diagnostic test, I'm thinking of something on either serher or AM. We'll see.

Dear kitten,

If you get a chance to visit with the white furred person, maybe you can bring her to some of the furbeings in the other wards who we haven't been able hear very much from, like the one who likes pirates, or the one who lives on a farm, or the one whose name sounds like "catpurr." I don't think we even know what kind of animal they are yet! Maybe a broad examination on someone we know very little about can give us more info. Almost as good as sniffing their butts (but not quite).
 
Last edited:
I posted a quick vote, which at the time seemed like the best short term place holder.

I had responded to Coop's role reveal initially, then came back to it because it was such a stupid move for a villager, and finally voted for her after I posted my reading of her posts. I never had wolfy feels for her before her role reveal, and I admitted in my vote that it was largely self defense. And as you said, putting my vote on her made the most sense for me to survive lynch.

That is not what I said. I said I see your point, but I think your argument would make more sense if we were talking about a vote closer to lynch close. And even then, mods can do whatever the heck they want with lynch ties. It isn't a rule that only one in the tie dies (although I think it's more likely for most mods? not sure), so pushing someone else ahead of you still makes more sense to me.

I don't think this discussion is particularly important right now, but I wanted to clarify my opinion.
 
Just interpreting pippy's last long post (lol), and noticed she said that she's quite suspicious of nyanko. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I want to hear more about that tomorrow because I don't think anybody has really said anything about feels for her. I'm very neutral on her currently, maybe slight village.
 
Oh that makes more sense. I applaud you for your dedication to the restriction these day, I'm sorry they keep taking your blood! I haven't asked them to take anything yet, but hopefully you'll be getting better and get to run around and play with everyone very soon.

As for examination/ Diagnostic test, I'm thinking of something on either serher or AM. We'll see.

If you all choose to do a test on me, maybe ask Trilt if a total T4 could be included with a general health profile? Or if you have to choose between them
 
That is not what I said. I said I see your point, but I think your argument would make more sense if we were talking about a vote closer to lynch close. And even then, mods can do whatever the heck they want with lynch ties. It isn't a rule that only one in the tie dies (although I think it's more likely for most mods? not sure), so pushing someone else ahead of you still makes more sense to me.

I don't think this discussion is particularly important right now, but I wanted to clarify my opinion.

I agree, we're running circles around each other.

I think an important thing is that when I checked sdn and suddenly found myself a candidate, that vote made sense in that moment. I replied to the comments against me and saw I could make a bigger tie, so that's what I did (knowing there was time to change and time for others to vote and to change their vote). Making a 3-way also made it possible for Coop to take the lead with one vote, or for you to take the lead. It was still increasing my odds, since it became a 3 horse race rather than 2.

I later came to a better voting strategy (as you've pointed out, me voting Coop made the most sense). It was a knee-jerk reaction and it served its purpose. I guess I don't see why you're so caught up on it. But I agree, this isn't going anywhere and I'll move on for now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have any strong leanings right now because of my inexperience, unfortunately, so a lot of my post analyses comes from WIFOM tactics. I'm still sticking with my lynch vote for serher and PBC managed to explain the gist of my thoughts. Serher has been pretty adamant about defending herself, just reading through her posts here, and maybe it's because I'm unfamiliar with her posting style but she seems very reactionary towards any notion that she's a wolf.

As for Gwen, she's very weak wolf for me right now. I feel like people started voting for her suddenly, but since she doesn't have a strong rebuttal, more lynch votes are swinging her way. But there's nothing that personally indicates to me that she's very wolfy, aside from that.
 
Are we deciding on any tests today yet?
If you all choose to do a test on me, maybe ask Trilt if a total T4 could be included with a general health profile? Or if you have to choose between them
I would prefer to have it done on serher with a general blood panel.
 
Is there a reason people aren't switching off of gwen after her posting her night results? Those results don't seem like a wolf ability, and since I know there is a role that would match that description, I don't think its made up.