WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Considering that one protector is dead this morning, I am a bit confused about why you are volunteering this information on the thread.

sent from ma fone
I can't tell if you're the worst wolf ever, a noob, or a very clever noob wolf trying to make us think you're just a noob villager :laugh: That's not an insult btw, that's my legit feels.
 
@Trilt I don't have anything left to say. You can do whatever you want in terms of closing lynch early or holding it out until tomorrow.
 
I guess it just depends whether or no you believe serher...the only thing I wonder about if why they would convert with so many wolves left?
Conversion has different advantages depending on when it is done. An early conversion might be to try and steal a player with a certain ability, level of trust, or to rob the village of a valuable leader. A late conversion makes for maximum confusion, and can even flip the game balance entirely if done right.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***********************************
Did someone call for the dead?
0dc0adc947663e9bf31365edde44424c.jpg

*************************************
 
Now that you have called the lynch with trilt, can you do the honorable thing and do a halfway decent wolf brags. We have been missing them, and it's best to go down with grace (a wolf brag) then to go down with nothing at all.

Come on and just wolf brag so we can move on to another night cycle and get the game moving again. 😀

I would most definitely do a wolf brag, but that requires me to be a wolf :laugh: you're in for quite the surprise
 
I would most definitely do a wolf brag, but that requires me to be a wolf :laugh: you're in for quite the surprise
If you are lying and you are a wolf and don't do a wolf brag, you will lose the respect that you had gained from last game. It's not going to change votes at this point. So if you are a wolf, please elevate the wolf level and do a brag.
 
If you are lying and you are a wolf and don't do a wolf brag, you will lose the respect that you had gained from last game. It's not going to change votes at this point. So if you are a wolf, please elevate the wolf level and do a brag.

I was actually looking forward to doing a wolf brag last game, but never got the chance to do it. I know you think this is bs right now, but you'll see I actually have been telling the truth this whole time and am just a crap villager.
 
Catching up- what was supposed to be a 3.5-4 hour drive turned into a 7 hour drive, so I'm rather irritated. I was ready to defend serher, but she's given up. The lynch vote sounds right, but I was so convinced in PMs that she is village. How she flips determines my suspicions, if she's village, I'm leaning towards STL and Pippy being wolf.
 
Re: closing lynch early, if we decide to do that, what do we wanna do diagnostic wise? I know people are suspicious of LOTF, and I know she's claimed to be a brachycephalic bulldog (or something very similar)- a physical examination alone would detect that. Thoughts?
 
Catching up- what was supposed to be a 3.5-4 hour drive turned into a 7 hour drive, so I'm rather irritated. I was ready to defend serher, but she's given up. The lynch vote sounds right, but I was so convinced in PMs that she is village. How she flips determines my suspicions, if she's village, I'm leaning towards STL and Pippy being wolf.

Thanks for believing me cdo, but I would rather you guys move on from me and use the info to move forward.
 
Lynch serher since she seemed wolfy to me earlier this game, moved groups to specifically PM with me, has not giving any further indication why we shouldn't lynch her besides her claim as conversion detector, and has practically given up.
 
Lynch serher since she seemed wolfy to me earlier this game, moved groups to specifically PM with me, has not giving any further indication why we shouldn't lynch her besides her claim as conversion detector, and has practically given up.

I take it back 😱😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch cdoc

Because of the morning write-up, the fact that she hasn't really run all that many tests that could be valuable info, she did a complete 180 on serher...

Idk maybe I'm being dumb but I'm really having trouble with the serher lynch.

Like I said, I'm gonna be so annoyed if serher's a wolf but I jumped on the bandwagon with Lyra and she was a villager...
 
Lynch cdoc

Because of the morning write-up, the fact that she hasn't really run all that many tests that could be valuable info, she did a complete 180 on serher...

Idk maybe I'm being dumb but I'm really having trouble with the serher lynch.

Like I said, I'm gonna be so annoyed if serher's a wolf but I jumped on the bandwagon with Lyra and she was a villager...
I respect this. I think serher needs to go today, but I still respect this move
 
Lynch cdoc

Because of the morning write-up, the fact that she hasn't really run all that many tests that could be valuable info, she did a complete 180 on serher...

Idk maybe I'm being dumb but I'm really having trouble with the serher lynch.

Like I said, I'm gonna be so annoyed if serher's a wolf but I jumped on the bandwagon with Lyra and she was a villager...
Hey now. I've verified all decisions with the main thread. I have one per day cycle, it's not like I can go do CBC's and physical exams on everybody at the same time.
 
Yeah but you didn't do one last cycle...I'm sorry if your just busy in RL (I know all about that) but I'm just suspicious. Especially with the write-up this morning...
 
Actually I know trilt's usual order in which she puts that from when she modded with me. Please do.
Here is literally all of it.
Title: The Veterinarian- Vet Clinic WW (if we're still focused on that 'village code' nonsense)

You are a newly minted graduate veterinarian, and you're running this mad house! You are NEUTRAL, cannot be seered or tracked, have one lynch and one night kill avoidance, and win the game by simply surviving to the end. You cannot be converted.

I am hoping that you can help me make this game a good learning experience for everyone. Your ability is that every day cycle (so submit your choice by the end of lynch; you'll get your results ASAP depending mostly on how busy it is at work), you may run the diagnostic test of your choice on any player you choose. You may, of course, share as little or as much about these results with the group as you wish... but I would prefer you to engage as much as possible.

Try to stick to tests that can be performed by a well-equipped GP, no MRIs or crazy surgery things please.
Yes I am neutral. Every decision I've made, I've made to help the villagers, with help from other people on the main thread. I've verified every test I've ran and who I've ran it on. I know neutral is a pretty difficult thing to trust because I could lean both ways, but I'm actively trying to help the villagers (and learn in the process).
 
Here is literally all of it.
Title: The Veterinarian- Vet Clinic WW (if we're still focused on that 'village code' nonsense)

Yes I am neutral. Every decision I've made, I've made to help the villagers, with help from other people on the main thread. I've verified every test I've ran and who I've ran it on. I know neutral is a pretty difficult thing to trust because I could lean both ways, but I'm actively trying to help the villagers (and learn in the process).

Okay I buy this lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad