WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think PBC is now leading
Ok, I'm not totally sold on that either, but I prefer it. BTW - if rabies isn't a wolf from that suspected disease group, brucellosis is my next guess.

Members don't see this ad.

:corny:

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Based off of this result and based off of pms with serher, I want serhergone, and I want LoTF gone.

Reactions: 1 users
The description of cuteness was what swayed me away from my gut about rabies.

Based off of this result and based off of pms with serher, I want serhergone, and I want LoTF gone.

Pretty bold to claim conversion detector, though, and have it not be true. What if there was actually one out there?

But I agree with going after LoTF. That's almost definitely where my next vote is headed.

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty bold to claim conversion detector, though, and have it not be true. What if there was actually one out there?

But I agree with going after LoTF. That's almost definitely where my next vote is headed.
Conversion detectors are not often in games, and when they are, it's usually an investigative role that looks into people to see f they have been converted

There's just so few things left at this point that can explain both serher's role and a lack of conversion (since she's claiming no conversion has occurred). I really want to believe her.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh. We need to lynch serher tomorrow.

Putting in a contingency Lynch Ser for next cycle. No kill night with a muzzle and all sorts of sketchiness about with that one. STL is a bad choice- he is giving off nothing but villager vibes for me all around.

Someone is mad at you all. I'm not naming names, but . . .

(Oh, oh! Me! It's me!)

:p

Reactions: 7 users

(Oh, oh! Me! It's me!)

I mean, we probably could have asked trilt if we could euthanize to send in your head for rabies testing as a lab test. So it could have been worse :p

Can we please lynch ser tomorrow now guys? People have expressed suspicions of them. They were blocked on a no kill night.

****lynch ser****

So I don't forget to vote tomorrow

I know we're focused on serher and PBC right now, but there are still some other people that have completely flown under the radar and we know absolutely nothing about them. Specifically MJ and LotF??

(Oh, oh! Me! It's me!)

Welcome to the club!
salty.gif

Reactions: 7 users
PBC is dead right now, so I don't think people are focused on her...?

sent from ma fone
Well, I meant earlier, before lynch results. We were all focusing on serher and PBC, and for good reasons surrounding their suspicious activity, but we have yet to focus on people that have no activity yet whatsoever?

I know we're focused on serher and PBC right now, but there are still some other people that have completely flown under the radar and we know absolutely nothing about them. Specifically MJ and LotF??
Some of us know some things about them. To be fair I know less about you than I do about them actually!

Some of us know some things about them. To be fair I know less about you than I do about them actually!
True! Go ahead and ask away, I don't really have much to offer since I'm fairly boring in this game ;)

True! Go ahead and ask away, I don't really have much to offer since I'm fairly boring in this game ;)
Haha I wasn't saying that to have you spill your guts or anything, just saying to keep in mind there is always stuff going on behind the scenes. And also being nitpicky about your use of the phrase "absolutely nothing"

Sure! Let's discuss how you are desperately trying to pull attention away from serher and how it is making you number 2 on my suspicious list. Right below serher.

Sure! Let's discuss how you are desperately trying to pull attention away from serher and how it is making you number 2 on my suspicious list. Right below serher.
I don't know how I'm desperately pulling attention away from serher? I voted to lynch her, but changed my mind once she role revealed. She seems pretty adamant about not being a wolf and we've been spending the past few days deliberating on the same few people. I'm all for lynching her this cycle, but I just wanted to examine some new people too.

GI stasis is definitely not what I would call boring ;)

But since you seem to think people are tunneling, maybe wanna give some more detailed reads?

sent from ma fone
MJ just seems super suspicious to me - he's fairly absent and has been flying under the radar for a while. I don't know much about him nor has anyone offered to vouch for him, and there were a few instances where he just posted to reach the requirement for the day without adding any real content. I'm sure he's busy and has stuff to do, but even skimming through a few pages and offering opinions on people shouldn't be difficult to achieve.

I was suspicious of 3m too, but people are saying that's just her posting style. Same with LotF, but maybe that's just her being busy. Again, I'm just going off my gut instincts and trying to dig around - I don't want our next lynch to be another villager.

There are definitely people who know quite a bit about me. I would not be a good choice.

And I have not been under the radar. I have been brought up each day, and each day someone has spoken up just enough to ease minds and for good reason.

Another night, another disaster.

I mean, everyone knew that @Caiter92's time was limited. Hemangiosarcoma with metastasis basically means you're living day to day, but hey, dogs don't know what death is, and she had been thoroughly enjoying the chicken meals, long walks, and extra extra attention. Was a little weirded out by how much her owner was crying, though.

In any case, her time came sooner and more brutally than expected. Apparently that fluid machine beeping about bubbles was onto something, as an error was made calculating her overnight fluids and @Caiter92, a Rottweiler with Hemangiosarcoma, died of a horrible air embolism. She could protect the group of her choice every other (ODD) night.

It is now Day 5, and there are 15 patients in the hospital. Lynch deadline will be at 8PM EST tomorrow.

NOTICE:
There are several of you teetering on the edge of the 5 good post/day requirement. You have loooonnnggg day cycles... please step it up so that I do not feel like I have to mod kill, as I do not enjoy doing so.

- - - - ----------------------
ngMemH2.png
---------------------- - - - -​

Mods:

@Trilt
@finnickthedog

ROSTER:
Where the Wild Things Are

1. @hazelmoo

Crunchy Stuff

8. @Animal Midwife

Controlled Death

11. @Jilary
12. @DVMDream

Allergies 101

14. @WildZoo
15. @PippyPony
16. @Mad Jack
2. @mmmdreamerz
13. @SummerTheLynx
4. @serher

UGH.

18. @SportPonies
20. @nyanko

Slice 'n' Dice
22. @Great Butts
23. @cdoconn
24. @LadyOtheFarm

NPC: @Teepster87

DEAD:
5. @Coopah - Cancer (DMH with TCC)
3. @Karabiner13 - Yorkie with Hepatic Microvascular Dysplasia
7. @Gwenevre - Pomeranian with Antifreeze Toxicity
21. @NSFW - Chihuahua with Dental Disease
9. @LetItSnow - Bearded Dragon with MBD
10. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Ferret with Adrenal Disease
17. @LyraGardenia - DLH with Acute Kidney Failure
6. @PrincessButterCup - DSH kitten with rabies
19. @Caiter92 - Rottie with Hemangiosarcoma

I don't get your suspicion of me, but the way GB fed off of it... I think I will be looking closer at that next. But for now, to try to accomplish what I was aiming for yesterday:

Lynch Serher

So this makes it sound like a death caused by a human...and there's only one human in this game as far as we know?

Considering that one protector is dead this morning, I am a bit confused about why you are volunteering this information on the thread.

sent from ma fone

Because it happened.
There are many other reasons for a "presence" as was thoroughly discussed earlier in this game.

The fact you are questioning it is more odd than me providing some info on what occurred last night.