WWhat A WWedding Afterparty Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How long will WildAxolotl's marriage last?

• Total voters
No I didn’t.
Also what the **** is a mjolnir
get out.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
I cannot believe almost the whole game's going to be hydrated tonight.

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm having a delicious glass of cold, organic 2% lactose free milk this evening.
15333435134681557145856.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
...scuses
Nope. I don’t have the attention span to watch a full movie on Netflix if I’m by myself. There’s better things I can do with that time. Like watch multiple tv show episodes. I get bored and pause and go do something else and then come back and repeat and it takes 5 hours for a 2.5 hour movie.
When there’s a friend with me, I don’t get bored and actually focus on the movie.

Reactions: 1 user
Is this the new watering hole? I can barely read right now

~~~~~

Biggest lie you have told all game, woof
~~~~~
No. So much hate

Just cause Dubz is a minor in ya'll's backwoods ideas, doesn't mean she is here hahaha. And yes, I might just be sucking up to get a sweet role in a future Dubz game
:eek:
:shifty:

Mmmmm, chocolate milk!
adult chocolate milk, aka chocolate martini, is one of my faves. tho regular chocolalte milk is good too

Also what the **** is a mjolnir
Wtf ski

I thought we've covered this multiple times
All pandas are trash pandas.

*Ducks and covers before @Trilt and @WildZoo get here*
you are trash goodbai

Reactions: 7 users
We’ve already been over this subs.
I’m sorry I don’t watch avengers movies often because no one will go to movies with me

I get bored watching movies by myself

Nope. I don’t have the attention span to watch a full movie on Netflix if I’m by myself. There’s better things I can do with that time. Like watch multiple tv show episodes. I get bored and pause and go do something else and then come back and repeat and it takes 5 hours for a 2.5 hour movie.
When there’s a friend with me, I don’t get bored and actually focus on the movie.