Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
get out.No I didn’t.
Also what the **** is a mjolnir
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
get out.No I didn’t.
Also what the **** is a mjolnir
No neverget out.
No I didn’t.
Also what the **** is a mjolnir
...it's thor's hammer...you uncultured otter!!No never
No I live in @finnickthedog’s corner.Do u live in a closet??
AM you're going to be so ahead of your time in terms of exposure to/dealing with drunk idiotsI cannot believe almost the whole game's going to be hydrated tonight.
I’m sorry I don’t watch avengers movies often because no one will go to movies with me...it's thor's hammer...you uncultured otter!!
NETFLIX!!!I’m sorry I don’t watch avengers movies often because no one will go to movies with me
Liked for trash panda glassI'm having a delicious glass of cold, organic 2% lactose free milk this evening.
View attachment 238319
That glass is incredible!!I'm having a delicious glass of cold, organic 2% lactose free milk this evening.
View attachment 238319
I'm having a delicious glass of cold, organic 2% lactose free milk this evening.
View attachment 238319
I thought we've covered this multiple times~~~~~
Liked for trash panda glass
~~~~~
I get bored watching movies by myselfNETFLIX!!!
You’re a trash pandaI thought we've covered this multiple times
All pandas are trash pandas.
*Ducks and covers before @Trilt and @WildZoo get here*
...scusesI get bored watching movies by myself
You’re a trash panda
Nope. I don’t have the attention span to watch a full movie on Netflix if I’m by myself. There’s better things I can do with that time. Like watch multiple tv show episodes. I get bored and pause and go do something else and then come back and repeat and it takes 5 hours for a 2.5 hour movie....scuses
~~~~~
Canada has provided the world with poutine, smoked meat, and Ryan Reynolds -- they have my undying appreciation
~~~~~
...their milk comes in bags...And cobie smulder, Evangeline Lilly and Rachael Macdams.
Maple syrup and They have good beer too.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
No. So much hate~~~~~
Biggest lie you have told all game, woof
~~~~~
😱Just cause Dubz is a minor in ya'll's backwoods ideas, doesn't mean she is here hahaha. And yes, I might just be sucking up to get a sweet role in a future Dubz game
adult chocolate milk, aka chocolate martini, is one of my faves. tho regular chocolalte milk is good tooMmmmm, chocolate milk!
Wtf skiAlso what the **** is a mjolnir
you are trash goodbaiI thought we've covered this multiple times
All pandas are trash pandas.
*Ducks and covers before @Trilt and @WildZoo get here*
I cannot believe almost the whole game's going to be hydrated tonight.
an alcoholIt is indeed shaped like an alcohol so probably.
...it's pushing it.
Pipsy is an alcohol snob~~~~~
...it's pushing it.
~~~~~
an alcohol
I can tell you're making fun of me but I'm too drunk to understandWhat?!? 😱
hold on gotta go make some edits....
shhhhh. no one here would ever make fun of you. *patpat*I can tell you're making fun of me but I'm too drunk to understand
lolol
bj is @bryndiana.jones
I can tell you're making fun of me but I'm too drunk to understand
That is lies, everyone makes fun of me always~~~~~
shhhhh. no one here would ever make fun of you. *patpat*
~~~~~
grape juice!
I met Canadian friends at the airport! I'm going drinking with them tonight. I'm already buzzed from the reception, yayCome to Canada, Dubz. I'll help you get wined legally
Coop. I already cant' read. You;re making it harder.I met canadCfriends at the airport! I'm going drinking with them tonight. I'm already buzzed from the reception, yay
Thank you~~~~~
~~~~~
Coop. I already cant' read. You;re making it harder.

We’ve already been over this subs.Wtf ski
I’m sorry I don’t watch avengers movies often because no one will go to movies with me
I get bored watching movies by myself
Nope. I don’t have the attention span to watch a full movie on Netflix if I’m by myself. There’s better things I can do with that time. Like watch multiple tv show episodes. I get bored and pause and go do something else and then come back and repeat and it takes 5 hours for a 2.5 hour movie.
When there’s a friend with me, I don’t get bored and actually focus on the movie.
I know but i had to comment newayzWe’ve already been over this subs.
Get outI know but i had to comment newayz
No uGet out
No uNo u
No uNo u
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.