WWhat A WWedding Afterparty Sign-Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How long will WildAxolotl's marriage last?


  • Total voters
    26
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
~~~~~~
Speaking of a different tone...I just switched to night mode for the lulz, and my god is it ****ing some **** up in my head right now

I kind of think I hate it
~~~~~~
I'm currently in 2017 style night. I switch back and forth. Because sometimes I'm actually in bed on my phone in the dark and the default is BLINDING

@CoffeeQuestionMark there used to be a style called coffee
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Good song but sir, I think you mean this!

Nah I think he means this
FB6FC50E-DE93-4F81-A0CB-733F9A36568F.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad