WWhat A WWedding Afterparty Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How long will WildAxolotl's marriage last?

• Total voters
~~~~~~
Speaking of a different tone...I just switched to night mode for the lulz, and my god is it ****ing some **** up in my head right now

I kind of think I hate it
~~~~~~
I'm currently in 2017 style night. I switch back and forth. Because sometimes I'm actually in bed on my phone in the dark and the default is BLINDING

@CoffeeQuestionMark there used to be a style called coffee

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Nah, that bum hasn't even offered to come visit even though I visited him last march!
She's manipulating you. She came for SAVMA, I was just an afterthought
#UsedAndAbused

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Good song but sir, I think you mean this!

Nah I think he means this
FB6FC50E-DE93-4F81-A0CB-733F9A36568F.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
I keep getting confused about which thread is which lol

I also have a case of rose cider! I know I like the Angry Orchard one but I got Strongbow to try
Ahhhh man Strongbow is my favorite cider, it's sweeter than Angry Orchard and Redd's.
(Btw I just learned a few weeks ago that Redd's is technically a beer and NOT a cider???)

Reactions: 1 users
You misspelled Minor to Minir and the next logical step in my brain was Mjolnir.

IDK. Don't question it. My brain works in mysterious ways.

Reactions: 4 users
Idk I went on their website for something or other and they very explicitly stated on their FAQ page that they are a beer and not a cider
Also I literally cannot keep up with the discussion here right now, ain't y'all supposed to be talkin' game on the main thread and ****?

Reactions: 2 users
Idk I went on their website for something or other and they very explicitly stated on their FAQ page that they are a beer and not a cider
Also I literally cannot keep up with the discussion here right now, ain't y'all supposed to be talkin' game on the main thread and ****?
No because I’m a tot and half of them are dead