WWhat A WWedding Afterparty Sign-Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How long will WildAxolotl's marriage last?


  • Total voters
    26
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I’ve been since fearless, so (I think) all of her headlining tours. I’m so bummed</3
I was also supposed to see ed Sheeran in September 😢

But now I must school which is still exciting(kinda)
No it’s definitely exciting!!! I’m sorry about Ed too that’s a bummer
 
The Reputation Tour is SO GOOD. Hands down the best concert I've been to. I wish I could go again- instead I just watch tour videos on Insta for wayyyyy too long 😍
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a show in Milwaukee, which is just about an hour from Madison, in January. I want to see if I can get anyone from vet school to go with me before I buy tix, though. I'd feel awk screaming about Brendon and dancing all alone.
I think 75% of the concerts I've gone to I've gone alone lol
 
~~~~~
Personally I think his "batman voice" is a little ridiculous because there's scenes where he's talking to Lucius Fox (who knows the batman/bruce wayne identity duality) as bruce wayne and he uses his normal voice but then switches to his "batman voice" when he's in the batman gear. I have nothing against the voice itself, I agree that its intimidating, but the inconsistencies are funny to me.
My opinion: Christian bale can do what he wants when he wants because HOT
~~~~~~
 
I now have to live by the motto "if you can see it, it's already here" with all of these storms! Took my dog for a jog last night and I saw it rolling in and thought for sure I had enough time to get back to the house, alas, I did not.
 
~~~~

...But this is gross.

Reisling: mildly alcoholic accidentally fermented Juicy Juice that someone decided to call wine so they could mark it up 1000%
~~~~
You would totally hate my taste in wines then, I just recently started to get into more of the dry wines
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**** it.
38468085_1899264393443668_9041054501955436544_n.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have some friends who own a farm and have an acre of vineyard. Each year they get ~50 bottles of each of their seven varieties of grapes. Every time I go over there it's all wine tasting and bottle opening
My brother-in-law is a wine importer; it has worked out nicely for me. We're going to his family's house this weekend and I am sooooo excited. Having friends in the wine business is great
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad