WWintry WWildlife - 6th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I believe what you are calling the D1 tally is actually D2.
correct, but I just coppied the mod final tally post so blame them :p

Members don't see this ad.

Acanth might be trying to pocket me lol which if that's the case, congrats it clearly worked lol, but they're definitely not a wolf.
Or you’re both wolves :unsure:

Or you’re both wolves :unsure:

From what I've seen, wolves are usually smart enough not to outright vouch for each other on the thread early on - if one of them gets caught out, it immediately calls the other into question. That being said, this is a noob game, so that doesn't necessarily hold true here.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Unlynch Wolfie<3

Lynch WonderingStudent

00B2FF87-48C0-4CD8-AC94-1FBBEC2D682D.gif

Just want to know your reasoning--why does your reading lead you suspect Precious? Let's build the case!
One of the most suspicious instances is the tie incident. I also feel like they’ve been EXTREMELY quiet while all of these suspicions have come out. As if perhaps to “lay low” while other people become more active and fingers are pointed elsewhere. That way they can continue to fly under the radar. But thats just my thinking

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, sorry for going afk yesterday. Something weird was happening and i wasn’t able to get on sdn at my parents’ house. (A 502 error, if anybody’s a techie out here) Anyway, I’m back, and I’m going to spend tonight reading through everything to try and catch up. In the meantime, anybody get anything cool from friends or family so far?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys, sorry for going afk yesterday. Something weird was happening and i wasn’t able to get on sdn at my parents’ house. (A 502 error, if anybody’s a techie out here) Anyway, I’m back, and I’m going to spend tonight reading through everything to try and catch up. In the meantime, anybody get anything cool from friends or family so far?

:unsure:

Just letting you guys know that I'm at work, I get off work at 8 am, will sleep during the day tomorrow but will be able to come back on before end of day. If it's slow here (Edit: at work) I will try to check in on the thread!

Very sad/long day at work today and driving two hours to see family. I will try to get caught up with this tomorrow.

One of the most suspicious instances is the tie incident. I also feel like they’ve been EXTREMELY quiet while all of these suspicions have come out. As if perhaps to “lay low” while other people become more active and fingers are pointed elsewhere. That way they can continue to fly under the radar. But thats just my thinking
The other thing that makes me suspicious about precious is the fact that they voted to lynch both Sunbodi and Flushy. Both who turned out to be villagers

Members don't see this ad :)
In the interest of sharing information, and since I think making this known won't give much to the wolves: I can say for sure that there is an investigatory item out there. I had it last night, though unfortunately didn't find a wolf. I'm hoping someone else received it (PLEASE don't say so if you did!), so that we have a couple of different means of trying to find the wolves in our midst; it was unclear to me if it was a one-use item or one that would trade hands.

I'm not sure what other items are out there, but hopefully we can make good use out of them.

Additionally, because of this item, I can say for sure that not all night actions were prevented last night. It's unclear whether there was a protection, a block, or a conversion last night at this point in time; it's hard to tell from the write-up itself. But it doesn't seem that the night was cancelled entirely.

In the interest of sharing information, and since I think making this known won't give much to the wolves: I can say for sure that there is an investigatory item out there. I had it last night, though unfortunately didn't find a wolf. I'm hoping someone else received it (PLEASE don't say so if you did!), so that we have a couple of different means of trying to find the wolves in our midst; it was unclear to me if it was a one-use item or one that would trade hands.

I'm not sure what other items are out there, but hopefully we can make good use out of them.

Additionally, because of this item, I can say for sure that not all night actions were prevented last night. It's unclear whether there was a protection, a block, or a conversion last night at this point in time; it's hard to tell from the write-up itself. But it doesn't seem that the night was cancelled entirely.
Can you explain night actions?? Like protections, blocking, conversations etc??

Can you explain night actions?? Like protections, blocking, conversations etc??

Sure. Depending on the roles available, a person can have a night action or not. That can involve seering (finding out role name and/or affiliation of a player), tracking (following a player to see who they visit), protecting (keeping one player from dying if the wolves try to kill them), blocking (keeping one player from performing their night action), etc.

Wolves as a group can kill, but they can also sometimes have individual abilities as well - can include seering, blocking, and more. Conversion is when the wolf group forsakes a kill (in most cases) in order to convert a former villager into a wolf.

So, as I alluded to, some roles can be present on either side. For example, I know there's a blocker in play, but idk if they're a villager blocker or a wolf blocker.

I 100% recommend going through and reading some past WW threads to get used to some of the conventions used - it's very helpful for figuring out what to expect.

Of note, there apparently *was* a chaos role in last year's noob game, so it's certainly possible that we have chaos/neutral in this game as well.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with their families!!! Here are my other suspicions. I mainly looked at voting patterns, reaction patterns, and overall conversation

•BigCats
  1. They put themself forward for
    mayor, they really pushed for themselves like a politician - “I will maintain peace and harmony among us all” They also mentioned how they wanted to be a noob mayor.. idk seems sus to me..
  2. During the first lynch, they automatically went for differentiating... someone we now know had an investigative item. Doesn’t this mean they are a villager? So for BigCats to go directly to a villager with no explanation why is kinda sus. They also did not change their vote at all and did not contribute to the Sunbodi vs Flushy bandwagon thing. When Flushy asked later to list 3 town, BigCats listed diff as town. So why else would they randomly lynch them

• WonderingStudent
  1. They voted for BigCats as mayor with no explanation.
  2. Yesterday they made a big deal about “being a terrible villager” (maybe that’s bc they’re a wolf ;) )
  3. Somehow they managed to get votes turned away from them in the Day 3 lynch and towards Flushy - a villager who came off to me as an veteran WW player just trying to help get the ball rolling

•PreciousMoments2024

1. claiming their back and forth voting to being a noob, but even I am unsure because they’re claiming that A LOT. Especially since this is my first time playing as well. I just though it was weird they switched from Flushy to Sunbodi with 9 minutes left in the lynch vote with no explanation
2. They also voted out both Sunbodi and Flushy, both of whom turned out to be villagers as I believe I mentioned previously

—Some suspicion - I’m listing these for investigative purposes and to start conversation

Eriyo - I keep seeing them pop to like posts from people I’ve already listed as suspicious to me

EngRc- sane reason as Eriyo

NOTE: none of the above said RIP Flushy hmmm hmmm hmmm

Villagers so far I think?
-differentiating

-MrsDrDr

-Wolfie

-Kras

It would take forever to list specific incidences for each, but it’s also general vibe I get off of their posts.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with their families!!! Here are my other suspicions. I mainly looked at voting patterns, reaction patterns, and overall conversation

•BigCats
    mayor, they really pushed for themselves like a politician - “I will maintain peace and harmony among us all” They also mentioned how they wanted to be a noob mayor.. idk seems sus to me..
  2. During the first lynch, they automatically went for differentiating... someone we now know had an investigative item. Doesn’t this mean they are a villager? So for BigCats to go directly to a villager with no explanation why is kinda sus. They also did not change their vote at all and did not contribute to the Sunbodi vs Flushy bandwagon thing. When Flushy asked later to list 3 town, BigCats listed diff as town. So why else would they randomly lynch them

• WonderingStudent
  2. Yesterday they made a big deal about “being a terrible villager” (maybe that’s bc they’re a wolf ;) )
  3. Somehow they managed to get votes turned away from them in the Day 3 lynch and towards Flushy - a villager who came off to me as an veteran WW player just trying to help get the ball rolling

•PreciousMoments2024

1. claiming their back and forth voting to being a noob, but even I am unsure because they’re claiming that A LOT. Especially since this is my first time playing as well. I just though it was weird they switched from Flushy to Sunbodi with 9 minutes left in the lynch vote with no explanation
2. They also voted out both Sunbodi and Flushy, both of whom turned out to be villagers as I believe I mentioned previously

—Some suspicion - I’m listing these for investigative purposes and to start conversation

Eriyo - I keep seeing them pop to like posts from people I’ve already listed as suspicious to me

EngRc- sane reason as Eriyo

NOTE: none of the above said RIP Flushy hmmm hmmm hmmm

Villagers so far I think?
-differentiating

-MrsDrDr

-Wolfie

-Kras

It would take forever to list specific incidences for each, but it’s also general vibe I get off of their posts.

Just a few thoughts:

1. Me having an investigative item doesn't guarantee that I'm a villager. I mean, *I* know that I'm a villager, but simply having & using an item tells you nothing about the user's affiliation, is my point.
2. A d2 lynch vote for me - note, prior to me posting that day - isn't something I felt was particularly suspicious. cats didn't have any reason to think I was a villager in particular at that time, first day lynches are usually shots in the dark, and they explicitly said they were trying to generate discussion. Their comment about thinking I was a villager came much later, after I had many more posts in the thread.
3. In general, *everyone's* going to vote for a villager at some point in time. Villagers don't know who their compatriots are, so we have to make our best guess, and statistically we're likely to be wrong without information to guide us. Voting for the lynch of a villager isn't all that shady unless we miss a wolf in the process, imo.
4. Similarly, I wouldn't make too much of a "RIP flushy" post. Having one could easily be a wolf saving face, and not having one could easily be because it doesn't add much to the game or discussion.

The other creatures huddled in their dens, too terrified to venture out and chance running into the beast, which had clearly gone mad. Only the bravest hearts would risk that.

I agree that night was not completely canceled as stated by WildZoo that only the bravest of hearts would risk venturing out.

Just a few thoughts:

1. Me having an investigative item doesn't guarantee that I'm a villager. I mean, *I* know that I'm a villager, but simply having & using an item tells you nothing about the user's affiliation, is my point.
2. A d2 lynch vote for me - note, prior to me posting that day - isn't something I felt was particularly suspicious. cats didn't have any reason to think I was a villager in particular at that time, first day lynches are usually shots in the dark, and they explicitly said they were trying to generate discussion. Their comment about thinking I was a villager came much later, after I had many more posts in the thread.
3. In general, *everyone's* going to vote for a villager at some point in time. Villagers don't know who their compatriots are, so we have to make our best guess, and statistically we're likely to be wrong without information to guide us. Voting for the lynch of a villager isn't all that shady unless we miss a wolf in the process, imo.
4. Similarly, I wouldn't make too much of a "RIP flushy" post. Having one could easily be a wolf saving face, and not having one could easily be because it doesn't add much to the game or discussion.
I like your reasoning here... any other comments to my thoughts?? Also I’m wondering who you are most suspicious of right now.

Hmm I think I will change my vote for now based on my findings
Unlynch Precious
Lynch Wondering

I agree that night was not completely canceled as stated by WildZoo that only the bravest of hearts would risk venturing out.

My question is to what the "bravest of hearts" thing means - do we have one coward animal that was frightened into hiding, and everybody else had actions? Or was there some rationale behind which night actions went through and which did not?

I like your reasoning here... any other comments to my thoughts?? Also I’m wondering who you are most suspicious of right now.

I have my vote on precious, because the last-minute tie *really* rubbed me the wrong way - and they also didn't seem very concerned about causing it. Plus, as flushy was (trying) to be helpful and give advice, it was a good way to see to it that they'd be lynched, as if wondering voted they'd likely vote for flushy to save their own skin. Plus they've contributed very little in terms of discussion.

Gradus also had me a little worried, as they kept trying to follow people's votes blindly - first wolfie, then flushy. Unclear whether it's a noob latching on to people who seem to understand the game a little better, or a wolf trying to get villager cred by "placing trust" in a likely villager.

Sunshine - there was one point where they seemed to be pushing for outing of night actions early, though the rest of their posts have made a lot of sense to me, so hard to know if it was a noob mistake or wolf slip-up.

Nontrad - really didn't like the last minute vote, but they weren't the one to place the nail in flushy's coffin, and they at least were trying to get discussion going (albeit during the last ~20min of lynch) for their vote.

I also feel like we have a large number of people posting every-so-often to say they're clueless but not really participate, which isn't super helpful for the villager side. But it's also the holidays...

I worry that noobs + holidays = me misreading a lot of innocuous things as suspicious, so :shrug:

Also - on one hand, I *hate* unnecessary role revealing. At the same time, there are times where you'll need to (or at least acknowledge a night action) if you're on the chopping block - just saying "I'm a villager" doesn't really work as a defense. Flushy's lynch happened so fast that they never got to claim vanillager, but if you're a villager and you're in the lead for lynch - sometimes that's what it takes to stay alive.

(This is what I was trying to hint to Sunbodi that they could do if they'd taken the lead in the lynch, though I think they misunderstood. No point in role revealing unless you're in the lead and it's decently close to deadline, because at that point you don't have much to lose.)

...I'll stop posting now, I swear.

I’m glad that there’s some conversation going! Sorry I had a busy night so i didn’t have time to look back on things.

I’ll read through everything tomorrow during the day and determine if my lynch vote will stand.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Reactions: 2 users

•BigCats

• WonderingStudent
Regarding points about BigCats, during the first day we really didn't have much to go on and people in general were throwing out names "to push buttons" and get discussion going. cubs right before that was the first to bring up lynching with voting for Flushy. We were generally shooting in the dark the first day and probably BigCats didn't want to jump on the bandwagon of Flushy and Sunbodi that was dominating that day.
Even though differentiating had the item at some point that doesn't mean they had the item at that point. Villagers can vote villagers out. You can see that through all of the votes that happened so far.

• WonderingStudent

Points about me: Edit: @alissa14
1) I randomly choose the mayor based on this is a noob game so it seemed nicer to choose a noob mayor and didn't think that really needed explaining. There is nothing to go on the first day other than surface level stuff like "I like geese so I choose the person with a goose avatar"
2) Ummm I'm saying these things because I feel guilty for being inactive which I see now is not at all helpful to the village.
3) I don't know what happened with that last minute vote with Precious and nontradstdnt voting for Flushy. Flushy, as I said in my lynch vote, I didn't think was a wolf because they have been teaching us noobies how to play and didn't give wolf-y vibes. Also differentiating said earlier today that they are no longer suspicious of me because diff most likely investigated me last night and determined I am village.
Ok, just woke up, so here's what I've got.

I admit when I'm wrong, and I have reason to believe I was wrong about wondering - so sorry about that. But that makes me even more concerned about precious's last-minute tie, since we could've potentially lost 2 villagers if the tie hadn't been corrected.

Doktor_dud3
- jumped onto Flushy bandwagon quickly
- asked questions about WW having roles when they could have asked in their PM to their mentor about this (Genuine noob move or acting dumb?) [Sunday 6:50 pm]
- Explanation for lynching Dr. Flush was strange [Monday 4:46 pm] : But we were wrong about lynching sunbodi and Dr. Flush pointed out this flaw in logic [Monday 4:47 pm]

@Doktor_dud3 can you explain your logic for this last point?
Until @Doktor_dud3 responds to my above question:

lynch Doktor_dud3

Points about me: Edit: @alissa14
1) I randomly choose the mayor based on this is a noob game so it seemed nicer to choose a noob mayor and didn't think that really needed explaining. There is nothing to go on the first day other than surface level stuff like "I like geese so I choose the person with a goose avatar"
2) Ummm I'm saying these things because I feel guilty for being inactive which I see now is not at all helpful to the village.
3) I don't know what happened with that last minute vote with Precious and nontradstdnt voting for Flushy. Flushy, as I said in my lynch vote, I didn't think was a wolf because they have been teaching us noobies how to play and didn't give wolf-y vibes. Also differentiating said earlier today that they are no longer suspicious of me because diff most likely investigated me last night and determined I am village.

Just to emphasize - it really was nothing personal yesterday! I apologize if I came off a little strong or rude in any way. :) It's hard to fully trust anyone in mafia/WW without confirmation from the mods themselves.

Lynch WonderingStudent

Apologies for the delay in my retort.
-I Jumped on the flushy bandwagon because it was indeed a bandwagon. I'm new at this game so saw no reason not to place an early vote when others were doing so. I later switched to Sunbodi when I thought her defensiveness was suspicious.
-First game, didn't know. I don't know what else I can say here.
-Flush pointed out an "error" that could still very well lead to the lynching of a wolf, in my opinion. Anytime someone acts flustered and posts several times in their defense and severely tries to sway a vote is suspicious in my book. One to two responses is sufficient if your arguments are on the level. Also the whole posting "rules" thing was odd. There is nothing else to go on in this game other than suspicion (which is why I don't blame you for voting me.) However, you also exhibit aforementioned suspiciousness and for this reason I cast my lynch vote.

Lynch WonderingStudent

Apologies for the delay in my retort.
-I Jumped on the flushy bandwagon because it was indeed a bandwagon. I'm new at this game so saw no reason not to place an early vote when others were doing so. I later switched to Sunbodi when I thought her defensiveness was suspicious.
-First game, didn't know. I don't know what else I can say here.
-Flush pointed out an "error" that could still very well lead to the lynching of a wolf, in my opinion. Anytime someone acts flustered and posts several times in their defense and severely tries to sway a vote is suspicious in my book. One to two responses is sufficient if your arguments are on the level. Also the whole posting "rules" thing was odd. There is nothing else to go on in this game other than suspicion (which is why I don't blame you for voting me.) However, you also exhibit aforementioned suspiciousness and for this reason I cast my lynch vote.

...Did you read the couple of posts before your own?

Yes? What are you getting at?

Wondering pretty explicitly spelled it out in her post... but here's it copied over again to point out the relevant bits:

I admit when I'm wrong, and I have reason to believe I was wrong about wondering - so sorry about that.

In the interest of sharing information, and since I think making this known won't give much to the wolves: I can say for sure that there is an investigatory item out there. I had it last night, though unfortunately didn't find a wolf.

Also differentiating said earlier today that they are no longer suspicious of me because diff most likely investigated me last night and determined I am village.

D4 Unofficial Lynch Tally (so I can keep things straight)

precious (4) - wolfie, cats, diff, killer
wondering (3) - roidz, alissa, doktor
doktor (1) - wondering

So @alissa14 & @acanthuroidei, for the am - just letting you guys know, explicitly, that wondering is a bad lynch and you should move your votes elsewhere if you want to try and find a wolf. See above post for details. Normally I'd wait to point this out until it was closer to deadline, but with the holiday, I don't want to leave a confirmed villager so close to the chopping block.

Without taking too many leaps (I do have my suspicions):
-I am not altogether convinced of this investigation that took place.
-The sudden change of heart with Wondering and now the defense on their behalf seems odd given the above. It also reaffirmed any suspicion I may have had in them prior.

Without taking too many leaps (I do have my suspicions):
-I am not altogether convinced of this investigation that took place.
-The sudden change of heart with Wondering and now the defense on their behalf seems odd given the above. It also reaffirmed any suspicion I may have had in them prior.

:eyebrow:

I have no reason to lie about an investigation. Hell, the main reason I brought it up on thread was because I knew switching from suspecting wondering to knowing she was clear would be odd otherwise - the main reason I didn't explicitly connect the dots originally was in an effort to be subtle, but since wondering connected them explicitly, there's no reason for me to play coy now.

Honestly, I find this stubborn insistence on lynching someone confirmed to be a villager very suspicious.

And I brought up that I used an item to specifically explain that I'm not our seer. I only got to use the item last night, so that was the one piece of info I got.

(This is what I was trying to hint to Sunbodi that they could do if they'd taken the lead in the lynch, though I think they misunderstood. No point in role revealing unless you're in the lead and it's decently close to deadline, because at that point you don't have much to lose.)
Sunbodi did out herself she said she was an Artic tern without powers and she was still lynched.

Sunbodi did out herself she said she was an Artic tern without powers and she was still lynched.

My misunderstanding point was to the fact that she’d revealed when flushy was still leading the vote, so a little early.

Also, in her case, it was only a few posts later that she requested to be mod-killed, which likely didn’t help her chances. I know it was why I didn’t change my vote at the time.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I have my vote on precious, because the last-minute tie *really* rubbed me the wrong way - and they also didn't seem very concerned about causing it. Plus, as flushy was (trying) to be helpful and give advice, it was a good way to see to it that they'd be lynched, as if wondering voted they'd likely vote for flushy to save their own skin. Plus they've contributed very little in terms of discussion.

I find this to be fairly classic village noob behavior. She jumped on the flushy bandwagon the first time, feeling like maybe she had to vote there, but didnt really have a good reason aside from everyone else doing it. Later she starts doubting herself as more people give reasons for sunbodi or others, thinks she actually has a good reason to vote for the other person, and comes off of flushy. Sunbodi flips village, so she thinks her first instinct might have been correct with flushy, but doesnt want to vote this time until she's sure... the timing was a little off, but she actually gave reasons for this vote earlier. And it did create a tie, but there were still 5 people who hadnt voted with plenty of time left before lynch close, relatively speaking. Im not going to assign any wolf points here yet.

Hey guys, sorry I wasn’t able to post yesterday. I don’t feel like there’s much I can do to convince you all that I am a villager, but here goes. In hindsight, I see how voting so late for flushy was suspect; however, I did it mainly as I wanted to gather as much information as possible and be more confident in my vote. It was late, but since five still had to vote, especially since wondering hadn’t voted yet, and I saw many were active, I figured it would not stay tied long. I had suspicions toward roidz and wondering earlier on, but I didn’t feel confident in voting for them quite yet. The long posts from flushy and the whole conversation with roidz had me worried he was possibly a wolf, even though they were coming off as helpful. Part of why I have not contributed too much in discussion is that I have not felt I’ve had much to add that has not already been stated.

I work from noon-8 today, so I won’t be very active until later (probably won’t be home until 8:30 or later), but here are my thoughts so far:

Possibly villager:

Diff
- I believe they are truly participating in good discussion and they come off as truly pro-village to me.

Wondering:
-Especially based on what diff said, I no longer suspect wondering. Though I wasn’t too convinced by their excuses at first, I truly now think they were being earnest.

Alissa
-She is putting a lot into the conversation and I would think if she was a wolf that she would be laying low right now.

Possible wolves:

Roidz:
-I had suspicions during the last day, but didn’t feel I had enough to confidently casts lynch vote. They are laying pretty low right now, especially after such an active day cycle last time, although I know this may be due to holidays/work or possibly since they don’t have flushy to interact with now.

A couple others I agree may be a bit suspicious, like eng, eri, and AFF due to lack of discussion, but I really can’t make solid judgements off anything yet because, based on the time of year, I know people are really busy.
Lynch roidz
For now, but hopefully I’ll be able to hop in tonight before the lynch closes.

How do we know that @differentiating is being truthful? This is my first WW game so I’m wondering if the investigative item is something floating around in every game. Could she be a wolf that claimed to have had it in order to protect wondering, who is also a wolf? If we can’t verify that this item was hers, how do we know she’s not lying?

Reactions: 4 users
Lynch LizLiz99 I don’t have much to base this on, however, I feel, as though this person may be a wolf.

1. @PreciousMoments2024 - suspect this person to be a wolf or a noob villager
2. @EngrSC - suspect villager
3. @LizLiz99 - suspect wolf
4. @Sunshine in a Storm - villager
5. @differentiating - thought initially to be a wolf in a pack with LizLiz99, mayo and MrsDrDr.
6. @GraduschoolusMaximus - suspect wolf
7. @Wolfie<3 - suspect wolf or villager idk.
9. @muttmanager (formerly @alissa14) -idk
10. @Doktor_dud3 - wolf or villager
11. @MrsDrDr - wolf?
12. @BigCats - maybe wolf
13. @SirHammerlock -idk
15. @holdthemayo - wolf
16. @WonderingStudent - thought wolf leaning toward villager
17. @Eriyo - wolf
18. @nontradstdnt - wolf
19. @AccidentFromFlorida - wolf
20. @acanthuroidei -idk
21. @kraskadva -idk
22. @killerleaf - villager
24. @cubsrule4e -idk

I whole heartedly intend to get a pad of paper and pen later on today and make a better assessment. After Christmas festivities. I do not want to lynch another villager. Not One More Villager.

Lynch LizLiz99 I don’t have much to base this on, however, I feel, as though this person may be a wolf.

1. @PreciousMoments2024 - suspect this person to be a wolf or a noob villager
2. @EngrSC - suspect villager
3. @LizLiz99 - suspect wolf
4. @Sunshine in a Storm - villager
5. @differentiating - thought initially to be a wolf in a pack with LizLiz99, mayo and MrsDrDr.
6. @GraduschoolusMaximus - suspect wolf
7. @Wolfie<3 - suspect wolf or villager idk.
9. @muttmanager (formerly @alissa14) -idk
10. @Doktor_dud3 - wolf or villager
11. @MrsDrDr - wolf?
12. @BigCats - maybe wolf
13. @SirHammerlock -idk
15. @holdthemayo - wolf
16. @WonderingStudent - thought wolf leaning toward villager
17. @Eriyo - wolf
18. @nontradstdnt - wolf
19. @AccidentFromFlorida - wolf
20. @acanthuroidei -idk
21. @kraskadva -idk
22. @killerleaf - villager
24. @cubsrule4e -idk

I whole heartedly intend to get a pad of paper and pen later on today and make a better assessment. After Christmas festivities. I do not want to lynch another villager. Not One More Villager.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this! I love the discussion happening. Also, I’m back in!!! :)

• Love
For now, unlynch wondering, and lynch precious. I feel I’m going back and forth and I apologize for that. I appreciate wondering’s explanation. I wish precious had a bit better of a defense too. I’d like to hear more from less active people as well and do some more investigations. I’d like to hear more from @Eriyo and @EngrSC

@differentiating are you positive the item is 100% accurate? @Wolfie<3 am I correct in assuming this is the item you made?

Am I positive that it’s accurate? No; I only had the item one night, so only got to use it on one person. The only way to know for sure would be to see how wondering flips, and I personally do not want to sacrifice a very likely villager on the off-chance items are faulty.

How do we know that @differentiating is being truthful? This is my first WW game so I’m wondering if the investigative item is something floating around in every game. Could she be a wolf that claimed to have had it in order to protect wondering, who is also a wolf? If we can’t verify that this item was hers, how do we know she’s not lying?

I mean, this would be incredibly stupid for me to do as a wolf - I nearly got her killed yesterday, so to suddenly stick out my neck for her would just succeed in getting me caught out as well if she flips wolf. Just as numbers are paramount for villagers, avoiding suspicion is key for wolves.

Anyway, there’s someone who knows I had this item prior to me using it, so (if need be) they could verify my claims. But I don’t see the need to out this information now.

Items tend to be pretty common in WW games - there can be investigative items, protective items, items that allow for extrajudicial killing, etc. Assuming the item wasn’t made by a wolf (tends to be rare to have wolf tinkerer), they’re almost always accurate.