Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😱😳
What a bust of a day too....Poor momma horse got euthanized 🙁
Aww, sorry to hear it!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😱😳
What a bust of a day too....Poor momma horse got euthanized 🙁
I tried
Someone is already kaydubs so kaydubs17 (my favorite #) = add me 😀Escalla, what mayoral skills did you gain that you are willing to share? Do you get lynch veto, tie breaking, etc?
Official lynch tally
98cats - 2 (WL, lissa)
Swings - 2 (epivet, kayd)
Allie - 1 (UFO)
UFO - 4 (dyachei, escalla, vetash, tp)
MJ - 1 (Jayna)
LIS - 2 (SOV, wz)
Vetash - 1 (98cats)
Mad Jack - 1 (TV)
STL - 1 (LIS)
Mags - 1 (Mdream)
TV - 1 (ash)
Chillbo - 1 (MJ)
Wtf - 1 (jojo)
Votes: 19/29
Deadline: later
Waffles: none
Updating tallies off my phone so let me know if I've missed anything.
Lynch MJ.
RNG lynch MJ
YupI think Jayna and I voted for the same player (MJ/Mad Jack)
I think Jayna and I voted for the same player (MJ/Mad Jack)
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.