You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not sure why I'm in the lead for lynch votes. I'm just a harmless villager that loves to eat food.
What's with this here pansy lynch vote stuff? In my day you just beat up those rascals that be causing ya trouble. But sometimes you travel to Rome and go to the Colosseum, or something like that...
Lynch WTF
Lynch WTF
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch LIS
didn't really want that to take hold.
Let's lynch WTF until she tells us what she is about. Evil roles seem to gravitate to her.
I can actually get on board that.
unlynch whomever, and lynch WTF
She's an NPC tho. Can NPCs be evil?
Official lynch tally
98cats - 2 (WL, lissa)
Swings - 3 (epivet, kayd, Allie)
Allie - 3 (UFO, orca, swings)
UFO - 5 (dyachei, escalla, vetash, tp, nohika)
MJ - 2 (Jayna, TV)
LIS - 2 (wz, STL)
Vetash - 2 (98cats, Gwen)
STL - 1 (devyn)
Mags - 1 (Mdream)
TV - 1 (ash)
Chillbo - 1 (MJ)
Wtf - 4 (jojo, SOV, Chillbo, LIS)
Votes: 27/29
Deadline: ~2 hours
Waffles: 2
98cats - 2 (WL, lissa)
Swings - 3 (epivet, kayd, Allie)
Allie - 3 (UFO, orca, swings)
UFO - 5 (dyachei, escalla, vetash, tp, nohika)
MJ - 2 (Jayna, TV)
LIS - 2 (wz, STL)
Vetash - 2 (98cats, Gwen)
STL - 1 (devyn)
Mags - 1 (Mdream)
TV - 1 (ash)
Chillbo - 1 (MJ)
Wtf - 4 (jojo, SOV, Chillbo, LIS)
Votes: 27/29
Deadline: ~2 hours
Waffles: 2
Last edited:
@WhtsThFrequency ….please check in and tell us more.
I was lynching you to get info.
I don't want you to be lynched without talking to us.
I was lynching you to get info.
I don't want you to be lynched without talking to us.
E
Escalla
Haha I missed it earlier. I won't need to be licked. 🙂
Creepy McCreeperson.
Creepy McCreeperson.
Oops.. Just realised I said 630, had it in my head we were ending at 730 est. It's tied anyways, so I'll be nice this once... 34 minutes until close. Waffle away if you wish.
Official lynch tally
98cats - 2 (WL, lissa)
Swings - 3 (epivet, kayd, Allie)
Allie - 3 (UFO, orca, swings, FS)
UFO - 5 (dyachei, escalla, vetash, tp, nohika)
MJ - 2 (Jayna, TV)
LIS - 2 (wz, STL)
Vetash - 2 (98cats, Gwen)
STL - 2 (devyn, bluesails)
Mags - 1 (Mdream)
TV - 1 (ash)
Chillbo - 1 (MJ)
Wtf - 5 (jojo, SOV, Chillbo, LIS, mags)
Votes: 30/30 (nice!)
Deadline: ~30 minutes
Waffles: 3
98cats - 2 (WL, lissa)
Swings - 3 (epivet, kayd, Allie)
Allie - 3 (UFO, orca, swings, FS)
UFO - 5 (dyachei, escalla, vetash, tp, nohika)
MJ - 2 (Jayna, TV)
LIS - 2 (wz, STL)
Vetash - 2 (98cats, Gwen)
STL - 2 (devyn, bluesails)
Mags - 1 (Mdream)
TV - 1 (ash)
Chillbo - 1 (MJ)
Wtf - 5 (jojo, SOV, Chillbo, LIS, mags)
Votes: 30/30 (nice!)
Deadline: ~30 minutes
Waffles: 3
Last edited:
Unlynch allieh, lynch WTF.
**********unlynch wtf. Lynch ufo********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are you trying to tie it SOV?
Lynch closed, results pending for about a half hour
Ugh 

E
Escalla
Is it a tie? I see ufo getting lynched.
Or I'm blonde. Which is entirely possible.
Or I'm blonde. Which is entirely possible.
Never expected my wtf lynch to gain traction... Lol.
It's 6 votes ufo 5 for wtfIs it a tie? I see ufo getting lynched.
Or I'm blonde. Which is entirely possible.
Yea just realized SOV unlynched wtf
Thanks a lot for that SOV!
No you silly geezer, it's totally a tie. And you're brunette, durr.Is it a tie? I see ufo getting lynched.
Or I'm blonde. Which is entirely possible.
Yeah you younguns, you done got UFO lynched.
E
Escalla
Never expected my wtf lynch to gain traction... Lol.
Poor WTF. First you wanna elect her...then you wanna lynch her....😛
It's 6 votes ufo 5 for wtf
K good. I must have learned something at SOV's school of lynch vote counting then.
I've seen sov do statistics... I'd demand your money back 😉Poor WTF. First you wanna elect her...then you wanna lynch her....😛
K good. I must have learned something at SOV's school of lynch vote counting then.
That wasn't sketchy.
Final Lynch Tally
98cats - 2 (WL, lissa)
Swings - 3 (epivet, kayd, Allie)
Allie - 4 (UFO, orca, swings, FS - contingency)
UFO - 6 (dyachei, escalla, vetash, tp, nohika, SOV)
MJ - 2 (Jayna, TV)
LIS - 2 (wz, STL)
Vetash - 2 (98cats, Gwen)
STL - 2 (devyn, bluesails)
Mags - 1 (Mdream)
TV - 1 (ash)
Chillbo - 1 (MJ)
Wtf - 5 (jojo, Chillbo, LIS, mags, UFO)
Votes: 30/30
Waffles: 4
98cats - 2 (WL, lissa)
Swings - 3 (epivet, kayd, Allie)
Allie - 4 (UFO, orca, swings, FS - contingency)
UFO - 6 (dyachei, escalla, vetash, tp, nohika, SOV)
MJ - 2 (Jayna, TV)
LIS - 2 (wz, STL)
Vetash - 2 (98cats, Gwen)
STL - 2 (devyn, bluesails)
Mags - 1 (Mdream)
TV - 1 (ash)
Chillbo - 1 (MJ)
Wtf - 5 (jojo, Chillbo, LIS, mags, UFO)
Votes: 30/30
Waffles: 4
Last edited:
Welcome back sov!That wasn't sketchy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After the day starts slowly, votes are tossed around willy nilly. After a very exciting tie, a winner (or loser?) emerges. The enraged neopets drag UFO to the center of the town square and hang him from the tree next to the body of BI (someone should really take that down already..).
You have lynched UFO, the Esophagor, who was constantly hungry but full of helpful answers.
It is now Night 2. Night deadline is 3:30pm GMT/10:30am EST or whenever all actions are in.
You have lynched UFO, the Esophagor, who was constantly hungry but full of helpful answers.
It is now Night 2. Night deadline is 3:30pm GMT/10:30am EST or whenever all actions are in.
********************************
*********************************
*********************************
"Full of helpful answers"... 🙁
Can someone enlighten me about NPCs? I have no idea what that means - how is it different from someone not who's not playing but following the game?
Can someone enlighten me about NPCs? I have no idea what that means - how is it different from someone not who's not playing but following the game?
I figured WTF might be more important than a random villager, who didn't indicate an important role as well.That wasn't sketchy.
Didn't want to lynch her without hearing SOMETHING.
Lynch me if you think I was wrong, but it made sense to me.
"Full of helpful answers"... 🙁
Can someone enlighten me about NPCs? I have no idea what that means - how is it different from someone not who's not playing but following the game?
In a typical game, a NPC does not play for either side, they do not win at the end with villagers or wolves - they are just that a non-player character. As such they cannot be lynched and they cannot die. They are not playing to full capacity which is why I am not fully sure why veteran players are lynching an NPC. It is a wasted vote unless Cyndia has no idea what an NPC is. They have a roll in the game - which varies game to game but usually does not benefit one side more than another, it is balanced out. It is a way to allow some mechanisms to occur in a game without assigning them to playing rolls and also allow someone to play who cannot play at full capacity.
Trying to think of a snappy comeback.. but nothing comes to mind... cause I still have to be nice to you.....I've seen sov do statistics... I'd demand your money back 😉
Harumph.
I figured WTF might be more important than a random villager, who didn't indicate an important role as well.
Didn't want to lynch her without hearing SOMETHING.
Lynch me if you think I was wrong, but it made sense to me.
I wasn't really referring to just your vote flipping; I figured that's what you were thinking.
NPC = no playing character."Full of helpful answers"... 🙁
Can someone enlighten me about NPCs? I have no idea what that means - how is it different from someone not who's not playing but following the game?
They typically aren't listed on the roster, and typically can't be lynched or voted for or killed off by the wolves... they are a bit of a nebulous zone between chaos, moderator, and lurker...
You mean like your character in the original SDN parody game?In a typical game, a NPC does not play for either side, they do not win at the end with villagers or wolves - they are just that a non-player character. As such they cannot be lynched and they cannot die. They are not playing to full capacity which is why I am not fully sure why veteran players are lynching an NPC. It is a wasted vote unless Cyndia has no idea what an NPC is. They have a roll in the game - which varies game to game but usually does not benefit one side more than another, it is balanced out. It is a way to allow some mechanisms to occur in a game without assigning them to playing rolls and also allow someone to play who cannot play at full capacity.
or the players in the original pre-vet WW game.
Ok... both examples are my games, but still, sometimes NPCs have to be killed.
And she is listed on the roster.
i did it as a joke more or less, just like I did with the mayoral vote. Usually NPC's aren't listed on the roster, and usually mods make it clear that they can't be included in the votes and such... I'm partially trying to test the waters of the mod, cause I don't want us to forget about her and she turns out to be more of a chaos than NPC...In a typical game, a NPC does not play for either side, they do not win at the end with villagers or wolves - they are just that a non-player character. As such they cannot be lynched and they cannot die. They are not playing to full capacity which is why I am not fully sure why veteran players are lynching an NPC. It is a wasted vote unless Cyndia has no idea what an NPC is. They have a roll in the game - which varies game to game but usually does not benefit one side more than another, it is balanced out. It is a way to allow some mechanisms to occur in a game without assigning them to playing rolls and also allow someone to play who cannot play at full capacity.
In a typical game, a NPC does not play for either side, they do not win at the end with villagers or wolves - they are just that a non-player character. As such they cannot be lynched and they cannot die. They are not playing to full capacity which is why I am not fully sure why veteran players are lynching an NPC. It is a wasted vote unless Cyndia has no idea what an NPC is. They have a roll in the game - which varies game to game but usually does not benefit one side more than another, it is balanced out. It is a way to allow some mechanisms to occur in a game without assigning them to playing rolls and also allow someone to play who cannot play at full capacity.
Well, I did it because I agreed with SOV: I want to know more. We often spend way too much time dickering over NPCs/Neutrals/Chaotics/Whatever; seemed like a good way to deal with it quickly.
And, there have been a few games where non-wolves/villagers have just had way too much ability to impact the game. Some people find that fun, I suppose. I personally find it just kinda annoying, because the more the game is controlled by non-wolves/villagers, the less it matters what players actually DO. Both WTF and I have played characters in past games that basically could have decided the game whichever way we wanted it; that's not a lot of fun for the people actually PLAYING it. So it seemed to me to make sense to try and understand WTF's role early in this game.
It sounds like we lynched an important player... maybe I am wrong.. but PLEASE.... if you have an important role... either tell SOMEBODY who can stick up for you, or at least let us know BEFORE you are lynched...not necessarily early in the lynch, but SOMETIME.
That is all.
That is all.
You mean like your character in the original SDN parody game?
or the players in the original pre-vet WW game.
Ok... both examples are my games, but still, sometimes NPCs have to be killed.
And she is listed on the roster.
I was not listed as an NPC nor told I was an NPC.... so I think our definition differs.....
In every game where a player was listed or said they were an NPC they could not be lynched and did not count for anything - they were not chaos.....
Does this mean Cyndia is following this rule? No... but I am more inclined to have someone investigate it if you are wondering then to waste a lynch on an NPC... jmo
Fair enough. It was a day 2 lynch... not a biggie.
eh, i'd rather have wasted a D2 lynch than an investigation... i mean, it may have been better to just have wasted today's death on the NPC too...I was not listed as an NPC nor told I was an NPC.... so I think our definition differs.....
In every game where a player was listed or said they were an NPC they could not be lynched and did not count for anything - they were not chaos.....
Does this mean Cyndia is following this rule? No... but I am more inclined to have someone investigate it if you are wondering then to waste a lynch on an NPC... jmo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
man, I feel old since me, LIS, and SOV have the same logic on this one 🙁
Yeah... we need a WW rule book, with definitions so these things are really clear.I was not listed as an NPC nor told I was an NPC.... so I think our definition differs.....
In every game where a player was listed or said they were an NPC they could not be lynched and did not count for anything - they were not chaos.....
Does this mean Cyndia is following this rule? No... but I am more inclined to have someone investigate it if you are wondering then to waste a lynch on an NPC... jmo
Then mods would HAVE to follow the rules or face public ridicule.
Everyone who sends me 10 quid will get a copy.
I wonder what mechanics I decided to go with?Sounds like we need to make "the old guys of WW" calendar.....man, I feel old since me, LIS, and SOV have the same logic on this one 🙁
Yeah... we need a WW rule book, with definitions so these things are really clear.
Then mods would HAVE to follow the rules or face public ridicule.
Everyone who sends me 10 quid will get a copy.
I agree with this....
and tbh a NPC is just that a NPC... so if the definition was changed for this game I will be beyond annoyed... it is not chaos and should not play as chaos that is not how it works....
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
