WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I will also say, I cannot believe how many times people tried to contingency lynch vetash or attempt actions on her after she died :laugh:

It happened once or twice more after we were talking about it on the thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah, I was waiting until the wolves killed me, and I turned out to be chaos, and laughed at the confusion... I'll take this outcome... And I'm glad me missing the lynch yesterday because of a little thing such as my brothers wedding didn't hurt chaos!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh by the way, the conversion item was a transmogrification potion which could be pulled from money tree box 3 a certain number of times.

The wolves got lucky because they pulled it out the first two times and got to pick their conversions, the third and final draw was done by gwen (she didn't use the item so it rng'ed on to tv). The game would have actually ended when lissa died, but tv used the potion on FS the night before and gave the wolves one more convert in time to buy them a few more days.

I was spending my time flying around and not keeping tabs on rojo...I imagine he was converted right before I left Maraqua? I felt like there was something funny, but not sold on wolfy...

So wolfies, you shoulda given me a chance!

I was spending my time flying around and not keeping tabs on rojo...I imagine he was converted right before I left Maraqua? I felt like there was something funny, but not sold on wolfy...

I probably should have suggested killing dyachei instead of you tbh.
But ya know. Only my second time being a wolf. Live (or die) and learn I guess.

Hmmm ok. It was the night I left.

I probably should have suggested killing dyachei instead of you tbh.
But ya know. Only my second time being a wolf. Live (or die) and learn I guess.

I wouldn't be concerned about it. I would have killed me too at that point in time. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh by the way, the conversion item was a transmogrification potion which could be pulled from money tree box 3 a certain number of times.

The wolves got lucky because they pulled it out the first two times and got to pick their conversions, the third and final draw was done by gwen (she didn't use the item so it rng'ed on to tv). The game would have actually ended when lissa died, but tv used the potion on FS the night before and gave the wolves one more convert in time to buy them a few more days.

I guess at least it was a change from a boring role, if only for a brief bit. Woulda gone after the chaos if there'd been more time, but the seer had to go and got lynched still anyway. @orca2011 I cracked up when I was added to the wolf chats and saw how much frustration you'd caused them.

Thanks for modding cyndia

Just putting this in early: contingency lynch vetash for next game.
Awesome killed off early the past two games and now I'm getting lynched before I even get to sign up for another :p

It was fun while it lasted Cyndia even if I did get lynched early on. I enjoyed keeping up nonetheless!

Reactions: 1 users
I got lucky that I was seered and such when I was. It made me not suspicious and I didn't have to role reveal.

I had a very good idea because I knew dyachei was.
I see. I thought it was a horrible idea for dyachei to convert me, and she didn't have a win condition until after she did.

We decided that our best bet was playing 100% for the villagers, and alternated between blocking villagers to see if they were wolves, or trying to kill wolves or protecting me (since we expected dyachei getting lynched but hoped if I could stay alive).

When I was converted, I lost my abilities as the shop wizard, but if I was going to have to prove myself, we could have made an item to give someone and then claimed that I saw they had that item :D

I'm still so sad I never got to use my role once because esophagar died so early on.
Me too... I think I got to kill twice or something, but never got far enough to know who to kill.

Lol about Cyndia forgetting that chaos won.

So TV accidentally converted FS? Was TV converted and I missed it?

Also, this is the third game in a row that the first person I role reveal to is a wolf, and I die shortly after. Next time... lynch whoever I feel the urge to role reveal to.:idea:
Seriously? Brilliant move, everyone.

Kinda surprised nobody jumped on:

Note the typo in the end: "I'll use it if it will help the wolves....."

Probably better you got lynched, WL, or the thread would have had to have a big argument about whether you just typo'd or made a mental slip. :)

I will *totally* sell my vote for video boob evidence. Except of any of the males in the game. Sorry, Rojo.

I'm actually pretty ok with my Gwen vote. A couple of her later comments started setting off alarms. So I'm probably going to just vote to lynch her again tomorrow pending anything interesting overnight.

... and back to trying to flunk out of school. I'll maybe check in again later.
Who wants me to proof read their personal statement??? How did I even write that...?

How come I always get converted when I am actually doing stuff behind the scenes? Oh and that PM from LIS, totally legit, smileys and all.

Reactions: 3 users
Can we do a moratorium on chaos... They are becoming too much a focus in these games, probably dating back at least to my sdn game.

But, I am now 2/2 in winning the game as chaos :D

I feel like LIS uses smilies when he's being facetious. At least 1/2 the time. :p

I guess at least it was a change from a boring role, if only for a brief bit. Woulda gone after the chaos if there'd been more time, but the seer had to go and got lynched still anyway. @orca2011 I cracked up when I was added to the wolf chats and saw how much frustration you'd caused them.

Thanks for modding cyndia

Cause I never died when they attacked me? Well, at least I'm assuming it was them who kept attacking me. Totally just got lucky on which nights I chose to protect myself.
And I totally should have gone for more kills to liven things up. But I didn't want to start them too early and draw attention to myself somehow.

@Cyndia thank you so much , it was a great game!

I'm glad I didn't drink the potion!! I thought FS was a wolf already, so I was hoping it would hurt the wolves somehow to make one drink the potion. I also planned to follow up by checking out FS soon after giving him the potion, so I hoped it would be ok if I did create a new wolf. And I didn't 't want to not use it at all, because then I figured it would just get sent to someone else.

Did anyone know epi was another protector? Because that was a surprise for me.

I found out about epi the night of my third time being killed.

I investigated FS on my last night, so I knew he was a wolf, and I was so happy that epi shared my suspicions and was pushing for him to be lynched.

Thanks to everyone who ressurected me and protected me!

I would just like to point out that I must be a crappy protector. Or something. Every player I protected was never bothered, unless it was being bottled or blocked by fire. Otherwise, nada. I never got to use my fighting skills. :(

Oh yeah, who said they sent me a food item? Because I never got any food

@Cyndia thank you so much , it was a great game!

I'm glad I didn't drink the potion!! I thought FS was a wolf already, so I was hoping it would hurt the wolves somehow to make one drink the potion. I also planned to follow up by checking out FS soon after giving him the potion, so I hoped it would be ok if I did create a new wolf. And I didn't 't want to not use it at all, because then I figured it would just get sent to someone else.

I found out about epi the night of my third time being killed.

I investigated FS on my last night, so I knew he was a wolf, and I was so happy that epi shared my suspicions and was pushing for him to be lynched.

Thanks to everyone who ressurected me and protected me!

Bah, I know. Didn't expect to go anywhere with the number of villagers left and suspicion on me already, but I figured killing you before you could seer me and indisputably throw me under the bus could buy me a couple days at least. Thought wrong, thanks to epi :p

Bah, I know. Didn't expect to go anywhere with the number of villagers left and suspicion on me already, but I figured killing you before you could seer me and indisputably throw me under the bus could buy me a couple days at least. Thought wrong, thanks to epi :p
Nobody was suspicious of you when I was saying you would make a good conversion target, but after I died they were. :wtf:

Thanks for running the game, Cyndia! It was a fun one!:D

I'm still so sad I never got to use my role once because esophagar died so early on.
Yea I was sad to be the first one lynched. I should have role revealed to a group member but I was too late.

Good game Cyndia. I enjoyed following along.

How come I always get converted when I am actually doing stuff behind the scenes? Oh and that PM from LIS, totally legit, smileys and all.

I was laughing so hard when I saw that you post the EXACT quote, tell people you weren't lying (truth!), and then you immediately got "no way LIS would say that!" responses. Especially since Rojo was posting the exact quote from me, too.

I feel like LIS uses smilies when he's being facetious. At least 1/2 the time. :p

I use smileys intermittently.

Anyway. I gotta admit, I am SUPER tired of neutral/chaos/npc/whatever roles in a game that really should be primarily villagers versus wolves. Too many games now where non-villager/wolves have had too much part in the game. JUST MY OPINION - I know some of you, both players and mods, are super fond of having the extra element, and that's cool. For my part, I think it's just ... meh. I don't feel like in the end it adds fun to the game.

I was laughing so hard when I saw that you post the EXACT quote, tell people you weren't lying (truth!), and then you immediately got "no way LIS would say that!" responses. Especially since Rojo was posting the exact quote from me, too.

I use smileys intermittently.

Anyway. I gotta admit, I am SUPER tired of neutral/chaos/npc/whatever roles in a game that really should be primarily villagers versus wolves. Too many games now where non-villager/wolves have had too much part in the game. JUST MY OPINION - I know some of you, both players and mods, are super fond of having the extra element, and that's cool. For my part, I think it's just ... meh. I don't feel like in the end it adds fun to the game.
LIS, that last part fits perfectly with the theme of this game... I already called for a moratorium on chaos ;)

Thanks @Cyndia ! The game was really fun. And my first time as a wolf. Found out I'm not very good at making up lies...

Thanks @Cyndia ! The game was really fun. And my first time as a wolf. Found out I'm not very good at making up lies...

In general, you're better off if you can just not lie at all. Truth has a ring to it, and you don't create some inconsistency that you can later get tripped up on. :)

I've had a lot more luck being honest about my role, but twisting the facts (or omitting some) than I have with outright fabricating something. Obviously there are times you just have to lie, but....

In general, you're better off if you can just not lie at all. Truth has a ring to it, and you don't create some inconsistency that you can later get tripped up on. :)

I've had a lot more luck being honest about my role, but twisting the facts (or omitting some) than I have with outright fabricating something. Obviously there are times you just have to lie, but....
it's not a lie if you believe it yourself :)

Reactions: 1 users

Ha yeah...that's what I tried to do. But since I was a seer, I had to make up some lies surrounding me otherwise I would be suspicious as the truth itself... I'm sure I'll get better as time goes on. :)

Thanks, Cyndia!!! (& co-moddies!) Very challenging to be a wolf.

Truth. I had the worst timing to be up for lynch, too.

Ah, well. I had fun! I love Neopets. For anyone who's on there, the Altador Cup is going right now. It's very worth it to play. ;)

Thanks Cyndia & co-moddies! Fun game.

Truth. I had the worst timing to be up for lynch, too.

Ah, well. I had fun! I love Neopets. For anyone who's on there, the Altador Cup is going right now. It's very worth it to play. ;)

Thanks Cyndia & co-moddies! Fun game.
I always loved the Altador Cup :D