You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch fs
I concur, an unsuspecting choice. We thought we were dealing with veteran wolves
I concur, an unsuspecting choice. We thought we were dealing with veteran wolves
Can whoever is moving people move Escalla back into my group? Kthnxbai
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I may just not be remembering, but what do we know about Lissa?
LIS recommended against it earlierI may just not be remembering, but what do we know about Lissa?
Got it. Also, to who I gave the item to, mags liked burgers.
For now, ***lynch FS***
Also, has anyone been bottled lately?
E
Escalla
***lynch FS***
I don't particularly like it...but I can't say there's anyone I would be ok with at this point. Bleh converts.
I don't particularly like it...but I can't say there's anyone I would be ok with at this point. Bleh converts.
I'll wait to see what kind of defense FS has. I do agree that he could be a good target, but so could some other people.
FS? That's nuts. He's got the best voting record here, instrumental in all the wolf lynches.
I would bet we still have an un-seerable wolf, so voting record matters, and I don't see how FS would have been top of a convert list.
I would bet we still have an un-seerable wolf, so voting record matters, and I don't see how FS would have been top of a convert list.
lynch ashgirl
Just picking one of you bandwagoners against one of the 2 people I trust.
Just picking one of you bandwagoners against one of the 2 people I trust.
And the last 3 nights I bottled TV (while still dead as a joke... didn't know rez was happening... ), no-one, and mags.
Hopefully whoever I bottle tonight won't be killed, but I am still able to.
Hopefully whoever I bottle tonight won't be killed, but I am still able to.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
I'm not entirely convinced there's still an unseerable one out there. I think it's likely that orca was indeed unseerable....but two?
I guess there's two question askers. But I dunno.
I guess there's two question askers. But I dunno.
E
Escalla
And the last 3 nights I bottled TV (while still dead as a joke... didn't know rez was happening... ), no-one, and mags.
Hopefully whoever I bottle tonight won't be killed, but I am still able to.
The write-up says she was doing a puzzle though?
I have my doubts about ashgirlFS? That's nuts. He's got the best voting record here, instrumental in all the wolf lynches.
I would bet we still have an un-seerable wolf, so voting record matters, and I don't see how FS would have been top of a convert list.
Unlynch fs
Lynch ashgirl
So mags was unable to ask her question last night?
***unlynch fs***
Why the feck would you bottle her on question night?And the last 3 nights I bottled TV (while still dead as a joke... didn't know rez was happening... ), no-one, and mags.
Hopefully whoever I bottle tonight won't be killed, but I am still able to.
Unlynch ash
Lynch sov
E
Escalla
Why the feck would you bottle her on question night?
Unlynch ash
Lynch sov
Derp. I'm apparently slow today.
***unlynch FS***
I'll wait to see what SOV says. But that's some BS right there...
I was just about to ask the same question. That makes zero sense.
E
Escalla
Also, I've been thinking about the no-kill nights and what mags said about conversions being item based....
and I don't think we can really entertain the idea that a no-kill might mean conversion....
so it could have happened at any point I think given it's items.
and I don't think we can really entertain the idea that a no-kill might mean conversion....
so it could have happened at any point I think given it's items.
Lynch SOV
If conversions are item based should we start looking into kaydubs? I'm curious what she's done with the item she received, if she's been able to do anything with it.
***lynch SOV*** unless he has a really good reason.
Hmm. **lynch SOV**
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That sounds dirty. I'm hesitant to lynch SOV. I don't think he would have made this big of a mistake.For reasons already stated above (and for trying to do things to me while I was dead...), unlynch FS, Lynch SOV
In what way? Doing this as a villager, or admitting to doing it as a wolf? I'm hesitant because of that, but he is either a careless wolf or an obstructive villager... Especially since he admitted to not using it on anyone the night before, why mags last night?That sounds dirty. I'm hesitant to lynch SOV. I don't think he would have made this big of a mistake.
Unfortunately I don't have a great defense. I forgot about the question thing...just threw in someone I was suspicious of.
I doubt any of you will jump off the badwagon....but note how quickly this formed.....
And I was the one spraying to stop a stupid lynch.
Hopefully my death will be helpful then.
I am very suspicious of jojo and escalla. I am sure there is an unseerable wolf....and I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of them...
Peace out.
I doubt any of you will jump off the badwagon....but note how quickly this formed.....
And I was the one spraying to stop a stupid lynch.
Hopefully my death will be helpful then.
I am very suspicious of jojo and escalla. I am sure there is an unseerable wolf....and I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of them...
Peace out.
Official lynch tally
FS 2 - wz, Ash
Ash 1 - SOV
SOV 6 - jojo, dyachei, Gwen, bi, tv, epivet
Waffles: 5
Deadline: 1 hour 30 mins
Votes: 9/16
FS 2 - wz, Ash
Ash 1 - SOV
SOV 6 - jojo, dyachei, Gwen, bi, tv, epivet
Waffles: 5
Deadline: 1 hour 30 mins
Votes: 9/16
Last edited:
@StartingoverVet come back!
Isn't me. And I mean, unless the wolves just decided to throw their seer under the bus, I don't think it's Escalla...Unfortunately I don't have a great defense. I forgot about the question thing...just threw in someone I was suspicious of.
I doubt any of you will jump off the badwagon....but note how quickly this formed.....
And I was the one spraying to stop a stupid lynch.
Hopefully my death will be helpful then.
I am very suspicious of jojo and escalla. I am sure there is an unseerable wolf....and I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of them...
Peace out.
Oh, you just did lol. I trust escalla at the moment because she pretty much started the last wolf lynch. Ugh.
Probably right.Isn't me. And I mean, unless the wolves just decided to throw their seer under the bus, I don't think it's Escalla...
I have clearly been off this game,...made a stupid choice, and am resigned to be lynched. I really don't have much to add unfortunately .
Thanks SOV.
Gonna go with lynch ashgirl for now.
Typed vetash at first and had to correct myself...
Gonna go with lynch ashgirl for now.
Typed vetash at first and had to correct myself...
I mean admitting to it as a wolf. I'm also skeptical of him not putting up a fight though. Not typical of SOV. Ugh I'm torn.In what way? Doing this as a villager, or admitting to doing it as a wolf? I'm hesitant because of that, but he is either a careless wolf or an obstructive villager... Especially since he admitted to not using it on anyone the night before, why mags last night?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk, I'm inclined to believe the old man was senile.Unfortunately I don't have a great defense. I forgot about the question thing...just threw in someone I was suspicious of.
I doubt any of you will jump off the badwagon....but note how quickly this formed.....
And I was the one spraying to stop a stupid lynch.
Hopefully my death will be helpful then.
I am very suspicious of jojo and escalla. I am sure there is an unseerable wolf....and I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of them...
Peace out.
I disagree with you about FS though. We don't know when the conversion(s) happened, so voting record might not mean anything... And a "spotless" voting record could very well be orchestrated to look that way. I'll have to look over things again when I can get to a computer.
Ugh I don't know how I feel about this. ***unlynch SOV***. I feel like if he were a wolf he would have lied and said that he hasn't bottled anyone last night.
Meh. ***lynch ashgirl ***.
Ugh. Will think on this.
Might be just another talk his way out of a lynch ploy...
Might be just another talk his way out of a lynch ploy...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch deadline is in ~43 minutes. Still missing several votes, would appreciate if someone could roll call, I can't off my phone.
Idk, I'm inclined to believe the old man was senile.
I disagree with you about FS though. We don't know when the conversion(s) happened, so voting record might not mean anything... And a "spotless" voting record could very well be orchestrated to look that way. I'll have to look over things again when I can get to a computer.
Orchestrated to a certain extent. You're a stupid wolf if you accidentally start a bandwagon on one of your fellow wolves.
Yes unfortunately conversions muddy the waters when trying to figure out who is who. Other than your "feels" though, if I recall correctly you've voted for me on other recent lynches but provided no other plausible evidence of me being a wolf other than an early clearing as a villager, which by itself doesn't really prove anything.
Official lynch tally
FS 2 - wz, Ash
Ash 3 - SOV, fs, bi
SOV 5 - jojo, dyachei, Gwen, tv, epivet
Waffles: 6
Deadline: 40 minutes (730pm EST)
Votes: 10/16
FS 2 - wz, Ash
Ash 3 - SOV, fs, bi
SOV 5 - jojo, dyachei, Gwen, tv, epivet
Waffles: 6
Deadline: 40 minutes (730pm EST)
Votes: 10/16
E
Escalla
I thought the deadline was 5:30 MST?
I don't know his typical playing style so I'm not sure what's normal a and what isn't.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K