You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't like relying on ties like that- what happens is fully at the discretion of the mod, so the results might be unpredictable. Past results might not be indicative of future performance.I could totally see trying to lynch BOTH chillbo and jojo....
I am 50/50 on them, and figure getting rid of both them increases our odds of winning this.
I will consider unlynching chillbo if it makes a tie!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
******
If I were alive, I would totally make that tie happen for you SOV
*******
If I were alive, I would totally make that tie happen for you SOV
*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And after the lynch if the game was still going, I guess the remaining players would know who to lynch tomorrow?I could totally see trying to lynch BOTH chillbo and jojo....
I am 50/50 on them, and figure getting rid of both them increases our odds of winning this.
I will consider unlynching chillbo if it makes a tie!
Yeah. that is true.I don't like relying on ties like that- what happens is fully at the discretion of the mod, so the results might be unpredictable. Past results might not be indicative of future performance.
But, TBH, most mods are fair-minded, and try to apply their rules consistently throughout a game. Mostly we try to scare people a lot more than take action. Sure, occasionally, unanticipated events occur (though less frequently as modding experience increases), and then a re-interpretation is necessary, but for the most part ..... things are done consistently.
If n=2, ties = both getting killed, then usually that is what can be expected. And in this case is worth the risk.
If you think that is gaming the system, I quote @Nutmeg , who once told me "that is all part of the game, to out-think the mod".
From what I was told, Mags can ask a question every three nights. She asked on N2, N5, and N8.
N2 was asking how many people were wolves or villagers and the response was 1, clarified later to not be WTF.
N5 confirmed that the mechanic for conversion was item-based.
N8 asked what the lab ray does, and the response was that it can do many different things with different success rates.
For those not remembering that the only way I could be chaos is if you think dyachei converted me... So, are you trying to say I'd make a good conversion to chaos target?
IDK, who? Me? I don;t really see that.And after the lynch if the game was still going, I guess the remaining players would know who to lynch tomorrow?
I am trying for the highest odds of getting a villager victory right freaking now. I might be wrong. Doesn't make me a wolf.
um, yes. Why wouldn't you?For those not remembering that the only way I could be chaos is if you think dyachei converted me... So, are you trying to say I'd make a good conversion to chaos target?
Lynching two villagers potentially also gets the wolves the highest odds of victory tooIDK, who? Me? I don;t really see that.
I am trying for the highest odds of getting a villager victory right freaking now. I might be wrong. Doesn't make me a wolf.
Each death counts.
Chillbo is the safer lynch, then bottle me tonight if the game is still going. Lynch me if it's another no kill
Chillbo is the safer lynch, then bottle me tonight if the game is still going. Lynch me if it's another no kill
That's assuming there are any wolves left. Since otherwise the no kill is hard to explain.Lynching two villagers potentially also gets the wolves the highest odds of victory too
Let's put chillbo and Jojo in a death cage, and let them battle it out. .....
E
Escalla
Let's put chillbo and Jojo in a death cage, and let them battle it out. .....
****
This sounds like a good way for Chillbo to reverse his *ahem* status.
Who will come out on top?
****
Official lynch tally
Chillbo 4 - SOV, jojo, Gwen, epivet
Rojo 3 - Chillbo, MJ, bi
Deadline: 7:30pm EST
Waffles: 2
Chillbo 4 - SOV, jojo, Gwen, epivet
Rojo 3 - Chillbo, MJ, bi
Deadline: 7:30pm EST
Waffles: 2
Probably going to close early at 7:00pm EST if nothing is happening.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we lynch only one, that leaves 6 people in the game if we are wrong. If we lynch two, that's 5. If both of us are villagers, you know that's a horrible option sov, cause if there is a kill, 4 left vs 5 left is huge and gives 1 additional lynch round
An additional lynch round to kill the one of us that wasn't lynched before, ergo giving a round away and making it easier for villagers to lose.If we lynch only one, that leaves 6 people in the game if we are wrong. If we lynch two, that's 5. If both of us are villagers, you know that's a horrible option sov, cause if there is a kill, 4 left vs 5 left is huge and gives 1 additional lynch round
Not if he blocks me tonight and the wolves still killAn additional lynch round to kill the one of us that wasn't lynched before, ergo giving a round away and making it easier for villagers to lose.
I have decided not to do the double lynch thing... on the off chance both these guys are villagers...
And I am publicly announcing that I will block Jojo tonight.
If I am killed overnight, then someone other than Jojo is a wolf. That helps you narrow it down.
If someone is killed, not me... then still someone other Jojo is a wolf.
If no one is killed, we are back where we were today. Jojo could be the wolf cause blocked, or there could be no more killing (or conversions etc).
I think that gives us a fighting chance tomorrow towards victory, even if I am killed.
And I am publicly announcing that I will block Jojo tonight.
If I am killed overnight, then someone other than Jojo is a wolf. That helps you narrow it down.
If someone is killed, not me... then still someone other Jojo is a wolf.
If no one is killed, we are back where we were today. Jojo could be the wolf cause blocked, or there could be no more killing (or conversions etc).
I think that gives us a fighting chance tomorrow towards victory, even if I am killed.
It's safe for you to post your wolf brag Chillbo. You made a good effort trying to take me down instead, but it failedI have decided not to do the double lynch thing... on the off chance both these guys are villagers...
And I am publicly announcing that I will block Jojo tonight.
If I am killed overnight, then someone other than Jojo is a wolf. That helps you narrow it down.
If someone is killed, not me... then still someone other Jojo is a wolf.
If no one is killed, we are back where we were today. Jojo could be the wolf cause blocked, or there could be no more killing (or conversions etc).
I think that gives us a fighting chance tomorrow towards victory, even if I am killed.
Guess we could have used @dyachei 1 more night after all. Sorry.
***********Guess we could have used @dyachei 1 more night after all. Sorry.
you never believe me 🙁
***********
Okay, guessing votes aren't going to change so:
Lynch closed, results pending...
Lynch closed, results pending...
I never believe anyone, well especially experienced players.***********
you never believe me 🙁
***********
I am much better at grandiose schemes than figuring out wolves.
**********I never believe anyone, well especially experienced players.
I am much better at grandiose schemes than figuring out wolves.
I know it's hard to believe, but I try not to lie much at all in these games
**********
Well, butts. You guys got me. Good job.
I've got something for ya...
I've got something for ya...
were you a wolf early in the game when i was suspicious of you? I never trusted you... bottled you three times...Well, butts. You guys got me. Good job.
I've got something for ya...
Yay for brags. After a confusing day, the neopets have decided to turn on one of their own royalty.
You have lynched Chillbo Baggins, mean and grumpy old King Skarl, who hated his perfect brother, King Hagan.
It is now Night 16. Please send in your actions immediately so that I can do a really quick turnaround on night and let you start lynching again. Would really like to see this game soon! Never starting with 30 players again..
You have lynched Chillbo Baggins, mean and grumpy old King Skarl, who hated his perfect brother, King Hagan.
It is now Night 16. Please send in your actions immediately so that I can do a really quick turnaround on night and let you start lynching again. Would really like to see this game soon! Never starting with 30 players again..

Last edited:
i'm confused
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why did chillbo say "you got me" but was a villager? Thanks for making things more fecked @Chillbo Baggins
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
****

****

****
E
Escalla
*****
Now go get a chocotaco!
******
Now go get a chocotaco!
******
...wtf.
Can I lynch myself so I can be done with this game? I've had fun, it never ends!
It seems he was being sarcastic...why did chillbo say "you got me" but was a villager? Thanks for making things more fecked @Chillbo Baggins
Does this list even matter anymore?
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove ) -> Recently cleared by TV. Bottled last night with no kill.
2. @Gwenevre -> Cleared early by TV
Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet ->MOST Recently cleared by TV
4. @thedrjojo -> Delivered lissarae. Seems like an unlikely time for a wolf to throw another under the bus
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL) -> allegedly creates items
4. @Mad Jack -> recently cleared
Never been cleared: BI, Jojo
Cleared long time ago: gwen
cleared recently: epi, SOV, MJ
So last night no kill... That was either a game mechanism to load up a new wolf...... or there is no more killing.
If there is no more killing, WTH is going on?
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove ) -> Recently cleared by TV. Bottled last night with no kill.
2. @Gwenevre -> Cleared early by TV
Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet ->MOST Recently cleared by TV
4. @thedrjojo -> Delivered lissarae. Seems like an unlikely time for a wolf to throw another under the bus
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL) -> allegedly creates items
4. @Mad Jack -> recently cleared
Never been cleared: BI, Jojo
Cleared long time ago: gwen
cleared recently: epi, SOV, MJ
So last night no kill... That was either a game mechanism to load up a new wolf...... or there is no more killing.
If there is no more killing, WTH is going on?
Yeah, sarcasm doesn't play well in end-game.It seems he was being sarcastic...
Hey BI @brightimpressio ... are you still creating items? Anyone receive an item last night?
What happened last night? You certainly weren't blocked
What happened last night? You certainly weren't blocked
jojo says it can seer.What the feck did the lab ray do, if anyone can jog my card-filled brain?
I would almost be tempted to lynch BI, but Escalla gave me a list of food items BI had made and their respective abilities if successful. She sent me some kind of angel pasta that I lost when bottled, but then miraculously received again. I ate it, but I was told that it "tasted delicious." So either it was truly innocuous or it failed.
ok.. thanks. just hadn't heard much on the food item front recently... so another dead end.I would almost be tempted to lynch BI, but Escalla gave me a list of food items BI had made and their respective abilities if successful. She sent me some kind of angel pasta that I lost when bottled, but then miraculously received again. I ate it, but I was told that it "tasted delicious." So either it was truly innocuous or it failed.
i know nothing about neopets... if you say so...That.... doesn't make sense. A fabulous seer item? On the Neosite, the lab ray changes stats or species of a neopet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far the characters and items seem to have stayed true to their origins.
talk to jojo. Maybe I misunderstood. Or maybe he was lying his carcass off. or maybe cyndia was drunk when she wrote that item up?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night closed, results pending...
Yeah. I'm stumped. :/
good. I have so much to do tonight, and all i am doing is hitting refresh on my computer.Night closed, results pending...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K