WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tonight after a massive tossup the vote eventually comes down to taking out two neopets. No one can decide on whom, so they offer up two to the mod gods.

First they drag FS to the coal pit. They stuff his mouth full of coals, and throw him down the mine shaft, collaping it after him.
Dead is Frozenshades, pandaphant converted to mutant pandaphant.

Rapidly afterwards, they quickly gang up on dyachei. "You're chaos, you must die!" they exclaim in glee, as they grab her. They quickly drag her away and bury her alive. Dead is dyachei, the mad lab ray scientist. It is now Night 15. Please send in your night actions asap or deadline will be 10:00 am GMT/5:00 am GMT.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
large.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Once again Revisiting this message from JOJO......

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove ) -> Recently cleared by TV. Bottled last night with no kill.
2. @Gwenevre -> Cleared early by TV

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet ->MOST Recently cleared by TV
4. @thedrjojo -> Delivered lissarae. Seems like an unlikely time for a wolf to throw another under the bus
7. @Chillbo Baggins -> King Skarl, confirmed by Escalla prior to death, but affiliation unknown. TOTALLY GOT A WOLF AND CHAOS, Y'ALL.

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL) -> allegedly creates items
4. @Mad Jack -> recently cleared

All signs now point to BI.

I was told there was one wolf left before FS died. I have no clue what we're looking for now. Is it possible FS got converted at the very end? And Chillbo, nope. I can defend myself later when I'm at a computer but I think my voting today at least makes it evident that I'm likely not a wolf.

49107-polar-bear-wut-YBJn.jpeg

But we got the wolf and the chaos... Who the hell could be left? This game had five wolves, two conversions, a lone wolf, and a chaos character FFS... There's almost as many non-villagers as there are villagers at this point.

Well, very relieved to see TV was right about FS.

So we still have the original, right? Argh!

49107-polar-bear-wut-YBJn.jpeg

But we got the wolf and the chaos... Who the hell could be left? This game had five wolves, two conversions, a lone wolf, and a chaos character FFS... There's almost as many non-villagers as there are villagers at this point.

what a cute face!!!! <3

Didn't someone mention earlier that they thought SOV might be a chaos? I'm pretty certain that we got the last wolf with FS.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm currently going back through write-ups, but I don't remember us finding the unseerable wolf--if there was/is one. Tracking on mobile is difficult. I'm on my friend's laptop, though, so hopefully I can answer my own question.

Get back from my brother's grad party (he neglected to bring my special pink cups) and...

Wat.gif

Just read the Orca was considered unseerable...but also a lone wolf. Hm.

Once again Revisiting this message from JOJO......

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove ) -> Recently cleared by TV. Bottled last night with no kill.
2. @Gwenevre -> Cleared early by TV

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet ->MOST Recently cleared by TV
4. @thedrjojo -> Delivered lissarae. Seems like an unlikely time for a wolf to throw another under the bus
7. @Chillbo Baggins -> King Skarl, confirmed by Escalla prior to death, but affiliation unknown. TOTALLY GOT A WOLF AND CHAOS, Y'ALL.

3. @brightimpressio (previously STL) -> allegedly creates items
4. @Mad Jack -> recently cleared

All signs now point to BI.
I find this message to be a bit self-serving.

Chillbo made a tie, was hardly the prime moving in getting FS.

And Gwen's early clearing makes her as much a possibility as BI, but honestly this just makes me want to lynch Chillbo even more. Now would have been the perfect time to throw a reluctant converted wolf under the bus, especially as people (not me) were suspicious of him. I do not give him a pass at all.

And yes, BI, most seers that can seer affiliation would see chaos, but every mod makes their own nuances. And no, I am not chaos, that was just a random comment thrown out there based on nothing.

Not sure I understand how there was only 1 wolf left.

If we are looking for non-wolves, non-villagers, my top suspicions would be chillbo then jojo. Chillbo's role has always been vague, and I have never even heard a claim of who Jojo is.

Many things happen last night, but nothing of note.

No one has died.

It is now Day 16. 7 players remain. Lynch deadline is set for 12:30am GMT/7:30pm EST. Lynch away.

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @thedrjojo
3. @Chillbo Baggins

1. @brightimpressio (previously STL)
2. @Mad Jack

-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency

Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio 1, Tormund
2. UFprevet12, Esophagor
3. VetAshley2117, Wormeoba
4. Touchpause13, Kauvara
5. Willowleaf, Space Faerie
6. JaynaAli, Pant Devil
7. allieh8607, Dr. Sloth
8. Mdreamaker, Count Von Roo
9. Nohika, Eithne
10. devyn, Spectre
11. bluesails, Tiki Tack Man
12. swingnsave
13. orca2011 - Jhudora
14. 98cats - Darkest Faerie
15. magbags - Eliv Thade
16. Ashgirl - Snowager
17. Escalla - King Hagan
WildZoo - Gorix converted to mutant grundo
19. kaydubs - Mr. Krawley
20. LetItSnow - Punchbag Bob
21. Lissarae06 - Taelia converted to mutant taelia
22. tuckervet- Illusen
23. Dyachei - mad lab ray scientist (green)
24.Frozenshades - pandaphant converted to mutant pandaphant (red)

-------------------------------------------------------

...Ugh. Does this mean we've had another conversion? Or did SOV bottle the right person???

I bottled chillbo.

Last night could mean 3 things.
1) Conversion.. . but I doubt it... that would be a lot of conversions.
2) There is no one left to kill. Just a chaos character or something. A possibility.
3) I bottled the right person - chillbo.

Since chillbo is at the top of my list anyway....

lynch chillbo

Unless someone has a more certain info.

Lynch chillbo.

I actually suspect jojo more than chillbo, personally, but the block is just too strong to ignore.
Why am I suspect? I'm directly responsible for lissa, knew dyachei's plans the whole time and helped her while she was aiding the villagers, let her do the wolf actions she had to do as chaos on me since my role is worthless after I helped her get the map pieces together as the shop wizard (hence why wtf said that the wizard would know about the treasure map)...

I keep seeing this thread and thinking it says "neoplasia"

tumblr_inline_n67krtpoR61rnvwt1.gif

Reactions: 3 users
lynch chillbo, does anyone want to play cards with me?

Why am I suspect? I'm directly responsible for lissa, knew dyachei's plans the whole time and helped her while she was aiding the villagers, let her do the wolf actions she had to do as chaos on me since my role is worthless after I helped her get the map pieces together as the shop wizard (hence why wtf said that the wizard would know about the treasure map)...
If you were a two member chaos faction, all of that behavior would fit perfectly. Only three people haven't been overtly cleared- yourself, BI, and chillbo- so at this point it's really just a game of which one of you fits the chaos profile best.

If you were a two member chaos faction, all of that behavior would fit perfectly. Only three people haven't been overtly cleared- yourself, BI, and chillbo- so at this point it's really just a game of which one of you fits the chaos profile best.
I guess. It's very rare in these games for there to be a two member chaos, even if that has become the trend recently (stl's game, kaydubs pangea).

Well done framing me. Bravo.

If there's no kill again tonight, I think that would implicate Rojo as someone who can't kill, but isn't a neopet/villager.

SOV could be a wolf, and is perfectly framing me with the bottling.

BI could have elected to not kill, so the blame would be on whoever got bottled, but that's more of a stretch.

I suppose a conversion in lieu of a kill is a possibility as well, which means villagers are gonna have to play the rest of the game perfectly to pull it out.

I guess. It's very rare in these games for there to be a two member chaos, even if that has become the trend recently (stl's game, kaydubs pangea).
Two person chaos factions are the hottest thing in WW right now, I'd almost put money on there being one in this game. It's a newer mechanic and everyone wants to play with it.

Jojo... how bout you tell us your role name and description... or at least PM me. All of your actions could be explained by chaos... I would like to be sure you are not the droid we are looking for.

Jojo... how bout you tell us your role name and description... or at least PM me. All of your actions could be explained by chaos... I would like to be sure you are not the droid we are looking for.
He said "I helped her get the map pieces together as the shop wizard (hence why wtf said that the wizard would know about the treasure map)".

I'm leaning towards him being chaos as well, teamed up with WTF.

Lol, this is the caption for the Shop Wizard pic on a Neopets wiki:

"The Shop Wizard will help you find the best bargains. Make sure you don't trust him. Looks can be decieving!!!"

Unlynch Chillbo, lynch thedrjojo.

I'm sticking with my gut on this one. We can always lynch Chillbo tomorrow. Plus his role actually makes sense, and I can't see it being a chaos role unless he'd gone so senile he forgot what side he was on. Maybe the bottle did block him, but I'm betting that the remaining chaos player can't kill so they're just biding their time and trying to get us to lynch one another till they win.

I find this message to be a bit self-serving.

Chillbo made a tie, was hardly the prime moving in getting FS.

And Gwen's early clearing makes her as much a possibility as BI, but honestly this just makes me want to lynch Chillbo even more. Now would have been the perfect time to throw a reluctant converted wolf under the bus, especially as people (not me) were suspicious of him. I do not give him a pass at all.

And yes, BI, most seers that can seer affiliation would see chaos, but every mod makes their own nuances. And no, I am not chaos, that was just a random comment thrown out there based on nothing.

Not sure I understand how there was only 1 wolf left.

If we are looking for non-wolves, non-villagers, my top suspicions would be chillbo then jojo. Chillbo's role has always been vague, and I have never even heard a claim of who Jojo is.
SOV, before we got FS I made an item that I gave to myself that allowed me to ask Cyndia a question; I asked how many wolves there were left. Before we lynched FS, she said there was one left.

Also, I may be forgetting if this has already been asked, but do we know what Gwen's ability is?

Not sure how I feel right now. It would make sense that Rojo would be the chaos based off of his role, but the fact that no one died last night seems pretty strange. Another newly question: can chaos characters kill villagers?

A) mags discovered earlier in the game that there was only one non-wolf /non-villager
B) as shop wizard I can track who has what items.

The simplest explanation is blocked wolf kill, which is Chillbo. Why thus isn't a slam dunk is so questionable.

A) mags discovered earlier in the game that there was only one non-wolf /non-villager

The simplest explanation is blocked wolf kill, which is Chillbo. Why thus isn't a slam dunk is so questionable.
Unless there was a conversion between the time I got my answer from Cyndia and the time we lynched FS there should be no more wolves left. Did mags share that on the thread?

Unless there was a conversion between the time I got my answer from Cyndia and the time we lynched FS (there were only a few hours in between) there should be no more wolves left. Did mags share that on the thread?

This is confusing...

Only one chaos person and they were lynched.
Only one wolf left and they were lynched.

The only think I can think is that a chaos person was recruited.
Or there was some sort of auto conversion to wolf or chaos.

unless there is something other than a wolf or chaos out there.

My inclination is still to lynch chillbo because there were no kills. Then if the game continues, I block jojo, and we can lynch him tomorrow.
But honestly, I think we are missing something, and I am not sure what.

tl;dr. sorry.

Official lynch tally

Chillbo 4
- SOV, jojo, Gwen, epivet
Rojo 2 - Chillbo, MJ

Deadline: 7:30pm EST, will end early if discussion stalls
Waffles: 1

***lynch rojo*** for now because it makes a bit more sense. I might get on later to waffle.

My ability is being better than all of you at cards! (really though, I have no ability). And I agree with SOV and rojo right now, I'm keeping my vote where it is.