ZOOM 2020 - A WW Game At High Speeds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Crazy day then pretended shes getting a sub then something else
Shes ignored me in all questions except trying to get me to vote msp
After all the exasperation in response to being pressured D1 and D2, this NAI stuff plus vote encouragement without voting herself is a real strange progression.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll go rocky today, but I want to pressure MsP more tomorrow.

Unyeet MsP
Yeet rocky

Members don't see this ad :)
She ended d2 on rocky
Ah yes, I did forget about that. Well, if retaliatory, I don't know why she hasn't at least dropped a vote herself. I just thought she hadn't checked in since yesterday all this time.

Day 3 The Tortoise and The Hare Vote Tally

Doggo (1) - DDS
MsP () -
Rocksy (2) - Paws, AM

@itsrocky YOU ARE LEADING!!

3/9: Missing @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @itsrocky @allieh8607

1599696783854.png

RED ALERT!!! YEET CLOSE IN 47 MINUTES!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Yeet Rocky

He’s not been feeling good about em.

Members don't see this ad :)
Night 2

Let me take a moment to distract you from anything that might have occurred last night with this adorable puppy, who is clearly full of the zoom. Take inspiration from him.

In the background, you might hear the sounds of flapping wings, claws ripping at carpets, galloping hooves, and some kind of electric buzz. You might even feel eyes watching you, and they would have made the hair on the back of your neck stand up if you had been paying attention. But no matter. Focus on the puppy.
Okay so I have this crazy theory that this was about rocky. She was about to kill but got distracted. It says you might even feel eyes watching you (me) and they would have made the hairs on your neck stand up if you had been paying attention (had actually done the kill and gotten caught). That's just my take Idk

Night 2

Let me take a moment to distract you from anything that might have occurred last night with this adorable puppy, who is clearly full of the zoom. Take inspiration from him.

In the background, you might hear the sounds of flapping wings, claws ripping at carpets, galloping hooves, and some kind of electric buzz. You might even feel eyes watching you, and they would have made the hair on the back of your neck stand up if you had been paying attention. But no matter. Focus on the puppy.
Okay so I have this crazy theory that this was about rocky. She was about to kill but got distracted. It says you might even feel eyes watching you (me) and they would have made the hairs on your neck stand up if you had been paying attention (had actually done the kill and gotten caught). That's just my take Idk
good lord I thought yeet closed suddenly and the writeup was posted

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
That which part is about rocky? because it mentions multiple things happening (wings, claws, hooves, electric buzz)

okay yeah, six is a higher number than what it looked like to me initially

Why are you touching me dds? :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
It makes me really nervous that you all bandwagoned so fast
Same. I was planning on voting rocky then it seemed like a pile on. Bet at least 1 of the ones on the pile is woof