2019-2020 Johns Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
do we think the sports question is just referring to college athletes? Or would you include high school? I can't tell if they are just trying to get to know us or if there's some special student-athlete scholarship. For instance, they ask about hobbies at the end, and I have no idea how that could be in reference to a particular scholarship.
When I looked at it, I thought they meant college sports but thinking about it again, I figure you could use high school sports too?

Haha same! It might be a way to generate more personal profiles that scholarships sponsors can look at. Yeah...I didn't really think the questions were substantial enough for specific scholarships but who knows tbh :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OMG JUST GOT AN II

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Probably this Friday
1580239630451.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Congrats! What kind of dates were still available?
Thanks!! I honestly didn’t check all the dates available because I was so excited/shocked lol. But they had a few February dates available when I scheduled.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in a meeting at work and trying so hard not to cry lmao - ACCEPTED

best of luck to everyone still waiting!!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Congrats everyone! refreshing email constantly right now...

ohh the statement - I didn't try it earlier but yeah it's not working for me either

Y'all are killing me - I haven't gotten an email

Anyone here who hasn't been offered an II but wasn't rejected in the previous large R wave? Expecting to get the R soon enough, but feeling kind of lonely, haha.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone here who hasn't been offered an II but wasn't rejected in the previous large R wave? Expecting to get the R soon enough, but feeling kind of lonely, haha.
yep still many of us

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
IT’S HAPPENING!!!! Got the email a few minutes ago, and got the A! Interviewed mid December. Life is good :love:

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats or what stood out in your application?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Any MSTP folk hear back? If not, seems like they're really delayed this cycle

• Okay...
Any MSTP folk hear back? If not, seems like they're really delayed this cycle

Nope and it’s making me go off the walls crazy. I’m hoping someone just breaks down and asks them.

Got the Post-II R last Wednesday. That one stung a bit since I fell in love with Hopkins on their interview day! A sincere congratulations to all those who were accepted!

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know if Hopkins is receptive to matching financial aid packages or nah?

Anyone know if Hopkins is receptive to matching financial aid packages or nah?
Only one way to find out...
this is your livelihood, I wouldn’t refrain from asking the office just because someone said they don’t match. Let them say no, don’t say no for them.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users