2020-2021 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same here. They said top ten, then sorry wait until tomorrow.
Literally I just got the same email about being ranked in the top 10, I'm hoping it's still true and they just sent it out 1 day too early.

Members don't see this ad.

Literally I just got the same email about being ranked in the top 10, I'm hoping it's still true and they just sent it out 1 day too early.
I’m hoping too!
Also Top 10.

...though it seems like a lot of folks are Top 10 O_O.

Reactions: 1 users
Lol so if we DIDN'T get an email before the correction email...wonder what that means..

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got the top 10 email too and then the correction so now i'm confused

Me checking my email this morning:

1619720144264.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
I also got top 10....I wonder if its true or not now that it is tomorrow...

I just emailed them to clarify and was told to disregard the ranking email and that the ranking has not been finalized yet.

Dam. My heart dropped when I saw the email. I did not get the top 10 email. Checked my junk and spam nuthin. Why do they play like this 😩

I just emailed them to clarify and was told to disregard the ranking email and that the ranking has not been finalized yet.
I got the same email as well.

Now I am just plain nervous.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dam. My heart dropped when I saw the email. I did not get the top 10 email. Checked my junk and spam nuthin. Why do they play like this 😩
It’s a glitch in the system. The real one is coming tomorrow.

I also go the top 10 email.... tomorrow can't come soon enough! Wishing everyone luck!

...did more than 10 people just say they got top ten 😭

...did more than 10 people just say they got top ten 😭
Who knows at this point.

I just hope I’m ranked. I recall that being ranked gets you in, for the most part.

I just got accepted to Washington State University from the waitlist so I'll be withdrawing my acceptance to PNWU. Good luck everyone! Hopefully there's a good amount of waitlist moment for you too!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I just got the email. Top 10!

Edit: I actually received it at 10:50am

Reactions: 5 users
Also...do unranked applicants get an email as well?

^wondering all the same. The one thing that’s gotten ample exercise lately: my patience... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Well... that sucks. Be nice to have news of any kind at the least.

Any else on waitlist info? It seems pretty scant for SDN if only one got an answer o_O.

I’m also shocked only one person heard anything. Usually people love waving their positive email flags (rightfully so - we all worked hard for these achievements.)

I’m telling myself maybe they had a handful of open spots and maybe I’ll get a phone call instead of an email 😂😂😂

I’m also shocked only one person heard anything. Usually people love waving their positive email flags (rightfully so - we all worked hard for these achievements.)

I’m telling myself maybe they had a handful of open spots and maybe I’ll get a phone call instead of an email 😂😂😂
Promise that if I get news that you guys will be the first to know after my husband lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Oh yes! Phone call - that sacred phone call!

Hey everyone, I got an email around 2 pm and I am at top 30.. not sure how to take it

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Well this makes me think if we didn’t get the email, it’s probably not the news we were hoping for, sadly.

Any brave soul wants to call or email LeAnn to ask what’s up?

Isn't the deadline to choose an MD school today, versus the deadline for DO schools is May 15? So maybe some slots will open up today?

Last edited:
I’m concerned too. Are the top 30 slots done?
It’s okay if we didn’t receive it today, we still have hope. It’s just more waiting, don’t feel too down about it. (Telling myself the same thing)

It’s okay if we didn’t receive it today, we still have hope. It’s just more waiting, don’t feel too down about it. (Telling myself the same thing)

The correction email did say that the results will be released today. I just hope that Top 10 email I accidentally got wasn't a fluke.

...though I'm getting a feeling that it was :(.

Okay so called admissions and it seems like they have emailed all of the top 30 WL applicants. They are waiting to see if any of those applicants withdraw and will been updating top 30 through next week. Unranked applicants will get emails by the end of next week too.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Okay so called admissions and it seems like they have emailed all of the top 30 WL applicants. They are waiting to see if any of those applicants withdraw and will been updating top 30 through next week. Unranked applicants will get emails by the end of next week too.
Okay...so it is done for now?

I’m curious (as someone else mentioned

Wow, that is a huge bummer. Hopefully enough movement comes.