2022-2023 Texas A&M

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II just now! Could someone give any insight on the time frame for interview times since we don't know our schedule until the Friday before? Are there morning and afternoon possibilities?
It’s nearing the end of the TMDSAS interview cycle. Take the whole day off and give this opportunity your full attention!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
For my own sanity— what’s the last interview date?

Reactions: 1 users
For my own sanity— what’s the last interview date?
All interviews must be done by Feb 17 because that’s the deadline for y’all to rank all the schools where you have interviewed.
Some schools will be done with interviews sooner ( for example UTSW’s last interview day is Jan 7.)

Members don't see this ad :)
Would anyone be able to offer insight on how the different campus tracks work? Do students get to choose which regional campus track they do or is it pre-assigned?

Reactions: 1 user
Would anyone be able to offer insight on how the different campus tracks work? Do students get to choose which regional campus track they do or is it pre-assigned?
There’s a pretty good discussion on this starting about here: 2022-2023 Texas A&M

After Match Day the school will hold info sessions for each of the campuses, led by the respective campus deans. Additionally, Aggie Ambassadors have created a document which lists all the pros and cons for the different campuses, and it will be shared with y'all when the time comes.

Don't stress too much about campuses. All of them are great options and will offer a great experience :))

Reactions: 3 users
I‘m a current student here, so feel free to message me if you have any questions! :) good luck guys!

As far as the process itself goes - you submit your ranking of the campuses, with an explanation of your preference. A campus selection committee then designates everyone to a campus track. You'll should find out later this spring.

Sometime in the spring M1 semester you have the opportunity to request a change of campus if you've changed your mind or didn't get your first choice.

Last edited:
As far as the process itself goes - you submit your ranking of the campuses, with an explanation of your preference. A campus selection committee then designates everyone to a campus track. You'll should find out later this spring.

Sometime in the spring M1 semester you have the opportunity to request a change of campus if you've changed your mind or didn't get your first choice.
When would we know which campus? I honestly think I would only go to A&M if I could get one of two campuses because of my partner’s career.

When would we know which campus? I honestly think I would only go to A&M if I could get one of two campuses because of my partner’s career.
91% get their 1st choice and ~8% get their second choice.

Does A&M show up on TMDSAS ranking after interviewing for EnMed ? It's been more than a month
I don't recall exactly how long it took after my interview, but it wasn't immediate. It also took some time for it to appear on the pre-match offer tab for me.

I'd more so be on the lookout for an acceptance email but would definitely call the admissions office if the ranking choice at least doesn't show up later in the month.

Members don't see this ad :)
Regarding scholarships, I don't have any other information but the offer letter said "Packets of information pertaining to college transcripts, financial aid, needed immunizations, insurance, housing opportunities, matriculation, orientation, white coat ceremony, and annual tuition which is currently under review, will be forthcoming (sometime in April)." So I thought the scholarships may be announced sometime around then as well.

Also! If anyone is interested, I made a groupme for admitted Enmed students. Feel free to join even if you are considering other schools still, I'm just hoping to connect with other students! (Also lmk if the link is broken)

Last edited:
Regarding scholarships, I don't have any other information but the offer letter said "Packets of information pertaining to college transcripts, financial aid, needed immunizations, insurance, housing opportunities, matriculation, orientation, white coat ceremony, and annual tuition which is currently under review, will be forthcoming (sometime in April)." So I thought the scholarships may be announced sometime around then as well.

Also! If anyone is interested, I made a groupme for admitted students. Feel free to join even if you are considering other schools still, I'm just hoping to connect with other students! (Also lmk if the link is broken)

I think the Aggie Ambassadors have already started a GroupMe and Discord for admitted students as well - you can DM them on instagram to get the links.

I think the Aggie Ambassadors have already started a GroupMe and Discord for admitted students as well - you can DM them on instagram to get the links.

Awesome, thank you! I should have clarified--I made a group chat for admitted Enmed folks. And if anyone is interested we've also gotten in contact with current Enmed students who have a discord server as well!

hey guys! any chance of still receiving a II from A&M?
Last year they sent out the last invitations Jan 12. As I often say I can’t answer questions requiring me to predict the future!
A&M just sent out a bunch of invitations on Jan 3,4, and 5. Was this their last bunch? We have to wait & see.

Does anybody know the federal school code? I'm trying to fill out fafsa, but the offer letter is making me wonder if I need to wait until they provide more info?

Does anybody know the federal school code? I'm trying to fill out fafsa, but the offer letter is making me wonder if I need to wait until they provide more info?
003632. That’s the code I saw online, idk if the med school has a separate one so I’d ask the school directly.

Most interview invites going out are probably to fill in for those decline or withdraw since they send them about 2 weeks prior.
hmm, I don't think so. They have sent out several lately and it's not that common for a TMDSAS applicant to cancel an interview.

hmm, I don't think so. They have sent out several lately and it's not that common for a TMDSAS applicant to cancel an interview.
That was just my guess based on the final date someone else stated. But you know more than I do so I will edit my post.

Pre-match A today! Interviewed on 12/13

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Post II R today. Feeling super concerned considering this was my #2 for the match.:cryi: and only 1/2 chances of staying near where I live

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Post II R today. Feeling super concerned considering this was my #2 for the match.:cryi: and only 1/2 chances of staying near where I live
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. So don’t even rank them since you heard about this before match ranking day

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. So don’t even rank them since you heard about this before match ranking day
You should still rank though right? I thought I read somewhere that not ranking every school will mess up the match computer algorithm

You should still rank though right? I thought I read somewhere that not ranking every school will mess up the match computer algorithm
If you have been rejected, the school will not rank you for the match.
I suppose you could put the school that rejected you last.

Your statement is otherwise true: to rank all the schools where you have interviewed.

If you have been rejected, the school will not rank you for the match.
I suppose you could put the school that rejected you last.

Your statement is otherwise true: to rank all the schools where you have interviewed.
Oh got it. I thought that your rank list would literally not be processed/received by TMDSAS if all the schools weren’t ranked. Idk why I thought that but i must’ve read it wrong.