DPMS 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liondoctor

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI! I'm wondering if anyone is considering applying and looking for advice for the application. The DPMS threads from past years have been very helpful, but any more advice would be extremely helpful! I'm really hoping to get into this specific program.

Members don't see this ad.

Whoops! Just saw there's another thread for DPMS 2014, but with a typo.

I'm applying to this program for the 2015-16 school year. I really hope to get in too :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! have you finished the application?

Nope! I'm still finishing it up. Did you attend an info session? They made it sound super competitive

There is another thread about this same dpms topic that has me and another current dpmser answering questions and giving opinion one the program. You all should check it out

Nope! I'm still finishing it up. Did you attend an info session? They made it sound super competitive
I was going to go on the 5th, but it was cancelled, unfortunately. So I don't know if I'll be attending one of the other dates. I just hope to get an interview call next month. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 1 user