Drexel DPMS 2015-1016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@AZag13 , @lulu093 , @PersistentDoc21 , @tesla motors ss and others who were accepted....did you official acceptance letters say anything about a deposit?? Mine didn't at all...and i find this very unsual not to ask for a deposit. Or am I missing something here? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

@Eternalfighter there was a separate email... I, personally, received it this morning that talked about the deposit and setting up an account.

Reactions: 1 user
@Eternalfighter there was a separate email... I, personally, received it this morning that talked about the deposit and setting up an account.
hmm that is very interesting. Am surprised they waited this long to let us know about it. I sent in my signed acceptance offer without a deposit during the week. I haven't received that email yet either, but thanks for letting me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
hmm that is very interesting. Am surprised they waited this long to let us know about it. I sent in my signed acceptance offer without a deposit during the week. I haven't received that email yet either, but thanks for letting me know.
Yea, no problem. I sent in my signed acceptance too without deposit. There's another form they want you to fill out and send with the $500 deposit. You should get it soon if you haven't already.

Reactions: 1 users
Yea, no problem. I sent in my signed acceptance too without deposit. There's another form they want you to fill out and send with the $500 deposit. You should get it soon if you haven't already.
Thanks a lot for the info!!!

I keep checking back to see if anyone was accepted off of the waitlist yet, I hate this waiting game. :(

They probably won't get back to us until Monday or Tuesday. I feel you. Waiting is frustrating. We just got to hang in there.
I keep checking back to see if anyone was accepted off of the waitlist yet, I hate this waiting game. :(

Did anyone else get the email saying that there are plenty of other MS programs offered? I'm praying that wasn't an ominous sign prepping for rejection.

I just got off the waitlist too!!! ACCEPTED! Philly bound!

Reactions: 3 users
I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats and see you in just a short while!!!! (Also, just take a moment to soak it in, the planning will come, we are all freaking out about getting there lol)

Also, come joint the fb group if you haven't already!

Hey Guys,

Congrats to those who got accepted. I'll see you in a few weeks... or Next week or something. I also apologize for not checking SDN... I got a lot of emails, and sorry for all the people I ignored. If anyone has any questions still feel free to message me. Good luck!

Gave up my spot to go to another program, hopefully someone else gets my spot and good luck!

I got accepted too!! But I was placed into track 1. Can someone please clarify the MCAT requirement to get into track to because I thought with my MCAT, Iwould have made it to track 2.
How were your stats?