Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Because I wanted to get you talking. You're just sitting back and watching it all unfold, like you usually do

@CoffeeQuestionMark can you explain your not voting theory? Do you now think not voting and the gravitational pull are unassociated with one another?

Fair enough. I was on my phone earlier but now I am on my computer and will be here the rest of the night.

Members don't see this ad.

Did a mod tell us or was it a transmission somehow? Why would the mods just randomly post that info?

Mod told us. It “was revealed” to us. Coffee said it was part of the terms of her ability.

Yeah but nobody would've known that the wolf wasn't going to kill anyone last night except the wolf.

Yeah but we were all hoping our protections would work. I mean she could be a wolf. I’m not super concerned about that. If we survive the night I’ll worry about whether she’s a wolf. I’m trying to find chaos right now.

Mod told us. It “was revealed” to us. Coffee said it was part of the terms of her ability.

Yeah but we were all hoping our protections would work. I mean she could be a wolf. I’m not super concerned about that. If we survive the night I’ll worry about whether she’s a wolf. I’m trying to find chaos right now.

Yes but if Coffee is the wolf she could've lied about why it was revealed.

I know we are trying to find chaos but you look at everyone differently if you think they are wolf/chaos/villager and you brought up the fact that you were sure she was village and either Ziggy or I were either wolf or chaos. I am trying to offer you other perspectives

Members don't see this ad :)
:writer: :writer: :writer: :writer: :writer:

D10 Unofficial Manator Tally

dina (1)
- zigzag
matty () -

1/4

Deadline 10pm est (~3 hours)

ab69294cc3e34c2a73ffe0931306b46d.gif

:writer: :writer: :writer: :writer: :writer:

Reactions: 1 users
@ziggyandjazzy are you going to explain why your lynch vote is on me now?
I thought I already did. I wanted to see your reaction, just like how I wanted to see it with m#

matty ice did you say what item you made last night? If so, I missed it
edit can you lay out what you have made the past couple of nights? so you make it one night, then can use it the next night?

Last edited:
I thought I already did. I wanted to see your reaction, just like how I wanted to see it with m#

edit can you lay out what you have made the past couple of nights? so you make it one night, then can use it the next night?

Yes but why is it still on me?

I would be really suspicious but you are right about giving up the chaos win condition. I want to believe you are just trying to figure out who is chaos (either because you're chaos or wolf). I'm more sold on Coffee being the wolf convert so that leaves me one person.

Lynch M935

As much as it pains me to do so because I've trusted him the entire game I can't deduce who else it might be. And Ziggy's right - I was never given your affiliation. I feel like wolves might have known or suspected you were chaos hence why they were trying to lynch you and now I'm wondering if you were behind the alien infections maybe by placing them on certain items?

Members don't see this ad :)

I would be really suspicious but you are right about giving up the chaos win condition. I want to believe you are just trying to figure out who is chaos (either because you're chaos or wolf). I'm more sold on Coffee being the wolf convert so that leaves me one person.

Lynch M935

As much as it pains me to do so because I've trusted him the entire game I can't deduce who else it might be. And Ziggy's right - I was never given your affiliation. I feel like wolves might have known or suspected you were chaos hence why they were trying to lynch you and now I'm wondering if you were behind the alien infections maybe by placing them on certain items?
I'm prone to believing coffee and she suspects you the most.

Yes but if Coffee is the wolf she could've lied about why it was revealed.

I know we are trying to find chaos but you look at everyone differently if you think they are wolf/chaos/villager and you brought up the fact that you were sure she was village and either Ziggy or I were either wolf or chaos. I am trying to offer you other perspectives

I actually said I’m sure coffee is either villager or converted wolf. My point is that she cannot be chaos so talking about her right now is a waste of time.

Did you ever actually reveal yours either? Or just going based off of me saying I protected you and nothing came?

I did. Like I said right after it happened, all that happened was a small furry creature stood by me all night.

I can. I didn’t make anything last night. I figured it wouldn’t matter because the would have been over before I could use it, and if by some miracle it lasted another night, I couldn’t think of anything useful to make.

Items I made in order:
An affiliation scanner
A protection device
A 1x kill device
A pm blocker
A pm peaker
A resurrection stone

Lynch M935

If you are village, voting for me make sure no sense for the myriad reasons I outlined multiple times. If you are chaos it makes perfect sense because no one in their right mind would think I’m the wolf, but zig and coffee could be.

Reactions: 1 user
I actually said I’m sure coffee is either villager or converted wolf. My point is that she cannot be chaos so talking about her right now is a waste of time.

I did. Like I said right after it happened, all that happened was a small furry creature stood by me all night.

I can. I didn’t make anything last night. I figured it wouldn’t matter because the would have been over before I could use it, and if by some miracle it lasted another night, I couldn’t think of anything useful to make.

Items I made in order:
An affiliation scanner
A protection device
A 1x kill device
A pm blocker
A pm peaker
A resurrection stone

If you are village, voting for me make sure no sense for the myriad reasons I outlined multiple times. If you are chaos it makes perfect sense because no one in their right mind would think I’m the wolf, but zig and coffee could be.

I don't think either you or Zigg are wolves.

Items I made in order:
An affiliation scanner
A protection device
A 1x kill device
A pm blocker
A pm peaker
A resurrection stone

Did you use the 1x kill device? On stagg?

I wonder if it would benefit the wolf if we ended in a tie? hmmmmm

Ok so my thoughts.

We don't lynch anyone tonight.
Then the wolf has to decide who chaos is.

;)

Ok so my thoughts.

We don't lynch anyone tonight.
Then the wolf has to decide who chaos is.

;)
Good idea in theory but chaos could easily just send in a last second vote and kill us all

Good idea in theory but chaos could easily just send in a last second vote and kill us all
Dammit. Besides Zoo killing me for suggesting that, that's the only flaw. Lol

Reactions: 3 users

I was going to suggest that we don’t lynch anyone and see who tries to snipe. But all of us would have to agree to really watch the deadline and be ready to respond.

I was going to suggest that we don’t lynch anyone and see who tries to snipe. But all of us would have to agree to really watch the deadline and be ready to respond.

It crossed my mind too but neither the wolf nor chaos can really be trusted to follow through

Honestly just on behavior after the night flip (I don't have time to look back over everything again, sorry) I would place my vote on Zig.
But take in mind I was been decently positive that Killer was not village. And we know how that turned.
So I know my opinion is sought for any clarification, but idk.
I'd say Zig or Dina I guess.

Right which is the point. Wolf needs it to follow through, but chaos probably wouldn’t since it would be their opportunity to strike.

You guys seem to think the wolf will know who chaos is so why wouldn't they try to snipe?

Honestly just on behavior after the night flip (I don't have time to look back over everything again, sorry) I would place my vote on Zig.
But take in mind I was been decently positive that Killer was not village. And we know how that turned.
So I know my opinion is sought for any clarification, but idk.
I'd say Zig or Dina I guess.
For the game to continue, my role would have to be exactly as I described it. Someone tried to attack MSU last night. I was not attacked or else this would've been in the write up. I can protect myself and one villager tonight. That is the way villagers can win, by no wolf kill tonight. The 1% chance. @CoffeeQuestionMark I know to be villager or a wolf. I believe the tinkerer role is a village role like coffee has said. So I think m# and coffee are the wolf and other villager and Dina is chaos

edit it because not all went through

You guys seem to think the wolf will know who chaos is so why wouldn't they try to snipe?
How would the wolf know who was chaos? You can block things at night so coffee couldn't see who you were. The only way we have to see people's powers is with Staggs' seer tool which didn't work on you

How would the wolf know who was chaos? You can block things at night so coffee couldn't see who you were. The only way we have to see people's powers is with Staggs' seer tool which didn't work on you

When did I say I could block things?

And both you and Matt are trusting Coffee even though she hasn't really explained herself at all for lynching me.

Also what seer tool are you talking about?

When did I say I could block things?

And both you and Matt are trusting Coffee even though she hasn't really explained herself at all for lynching me.

She is either village or wolf. She loses if we pick a villager whether she’s village or wolf. She has no incentive to lie.

Also what seer tool are you talking about?
The thing that scans you and looks for your ability that m# invented.

I literally made a completely foolproof reason I am the reason why the game didn't end for village and you want to Lynch me? ok??