Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The thing that scans you and looks for your ability that m# invented.

I literally made a completely foolproof reason I am the reason why the game didn't end for village and you want to Lynch me? ok??

Yeah and it read that I protected myself last night

But what if I

Unlynch Dina
Lynch ziggy
Did you read my post and the night write up? Nothing attacked me last night so I still have my complete protector abilities. I can protect one villager tonight, who I believe is either m# or you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh boy...i smell...waffles

D10 Official Down to the Wire Lynch Tally

dina (1) - zigzag
matty ice ()
zigzagoon (2) - dina, koffee

3/4

Zigzagoon is suddenly winning!

Role call: matty ice
Deadline: 24 minutes

ab69294cc3e34c2a73ffe0931306b46d.gif

Reactions: 1 users
How do we know the game is still alive and villagers are able to win? Because I can protect a villager tonight and myself and we can make it out of tonight alive.

How do we know the game is still alive and villagers are able to win? Because I can protect a villager tonight and myself and we can make it out of tonight alive.

I have a protection ability too.

The thing that scans you and looks for your ability that m# invented.

I literally made a completely foolproof reason I am the reason why the game didn't end for village and you want to Lynch me? ok??

I didn't give that to stagg. I gave stagg something that could look into my PMs so he could see that I was village and get off my back. That's why I said it wouldn't hurt village if he was a wolf because he'd already know I was either village or third party.

I used the scanner on you, and it said you had no ability. Then I lost it and it apparently went to coffee, who scanned dina with it and saw that she can protect herself.

Reactions: 1 user

I have a protection ability too.

It doesn't matter what your abilities are. This isn't the NFL draft. If you are chaos, it doesn't matter what ability you have.

It doesn't matter what your abilities are. This isn't the NFL draft. If you are chaos, it doesn't matter what ability you have.

Ziggy was trying to use it as a reason she shouldn't be lynched and she's the reason the village can still win therefore she is village. I am saying there are other people who have roles to keep wolf attacks happening tonight.

I didn't give that to stagg. I gave stagg something that could look into my PMs so he could see that I was village and get off my back. That's why I said it wouldn't hurt village if he was a wolf because he'd already know I was either village or third party.

I used the scanner on you, and it said you had no ability. Then I lost it and it apparently went to coffee, who scanned dina with it and saw that she can protect herself.
I didn't say anything about staggs?
I have seered M##'s (hence why I was so adamant to lynch people who went after him. I knew his affiliation from I think night 1. I also seered mutts and MSU.

I have protected myself most nights as of late after I turned in mutts. I know I protected myself that night because I was afraid of retaliation and still am. Before I had read the thread that you were attacked by wolves ziggy I thought for sure I had been attacked and your protection had saved me until I found out you had been attacked instead.

I haven't used anything else that I have because I hadn't found an actual use.

I also received a monitor item one night that allowed me to look into PMs and confirmed dolphin could upgrade which is why I was really hesitant to lynch barkley
You can only protect yourself. I can protect myself and the other villager

Right, but villagers can still win. The way to win is that they make it through the night. I can make that happen. Dina cannot. this is why the game wasn't lost for villagers

@ziggyandjazzy can you explain why you posted so erratically earlier?

So who did you decide to stab?

Lynch dina

actually ##unlynch dina###
Matthew and I have some strategizing to do. Wouldn't want to be too brash
Edit for #

I'm not trying to be an ***hole, but just shhhh for a while and think. I say this in a loving way.

Oh gosh, I just don't know if I know the answer to that

whatcha mean? (but also shhhh)

I've got some thinking to do and I'm going to wait for an explanation here. Goodnight,
xoxo gossip girl

No, not what I am suggesting. I was suggesting there was a possibility that chaos was converted into a wolf. I no longer believe this is the case due to the numbers situation at present.

I don't trust the special announcement. I don't trust you were ever villager.

At this point in time, I don't even care who is a wolf and who isn't a wolf. You can think I am a wolf, totally fine by me. Chaos NEEDS to die for either villagers or the wolf to win. This is a weird situation where villagers and wolf need to work together to bring down chaos. I am being 100% honest about the win conditions of chaos and always have been. Since you were mod confirmed as a villager, you are either a villager or a converted wolf and I don't want to lynch you regardless. You're right, villagers can't be converted to chaos.

Why do you think Dina is chaos and not m#? I legit just don't trust anyone at this point... I think he may have brought back my protection because I trusted him and knew I would protect him at night (which I did). Then the wolf (probably) knew that they wouldn't be able to kill me due to self protection, or m#, and didn't want to reveal themselves so they just went for MSU. And the wolf didn't want to actually kill anyone overnight, so they didn't attempt to kill you because that would have ended the game and chaos would've won.

So I ask you this, @Matthew9Thirtyfive what have YOU actually done for the village lately, besides manipulation and self preservation?
Because it sounds like you meddled with emmy and shelter bringing back Dandy, who would've had her powers. What other items have you used recently besides bringing back my powers and "blocking wolf communication" (of which there is currently only one wolf so that doesn't make sense)? What item did you make last night that may be helpful to us villagers? I'm also wondering why I attempted to protect Doc s on n2 and protected YOU instead. No one else's role involves moving around who does what action and so now I suspect you were the one doing it.

Also, coffee I am really trying to understand where your weird no voting idea came from. It could've just been a huge mistake, I just don't know. Because I have voted in every Lynch, and so has m# and Dina. Thoughts? I think either you or Dina is a wolf at this point and m# is chaos.

So I am going to
Lynch matty ice
Because I haven't done so since d1 and, well, I just wanna at this point

And finally, a defense as to why I am not chaos. It's been pretty clear I have a protector role. I have protected all three of you at night now, m# multiple times. It would make absolutely no sense why a protector would be a chaos role. I would be interested to hear what your night results are when I prevent something against you (which is the case with both coffee and m# or have been attacked while guarding you (dina).

You gotta come clean. What did all those posts in the beginning up there mean, and why did you flip flop so much?

Right, but villagers can still win. The way to win is that they make it through the night. I can make that happen. Dina cannot. this is why the game wasn't lost for villagers

My point is that we're not choosing someone based on their abilities. If you're chaos, and we lynch dina then you win and the villagers lose. That's why what you can do for us is irrelevant.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't say anything about staggs?

You can only protect yourself. I can protect myself and the other villager

I went over this earlier. I can protect other people. I said so when you interrogated me about my role a few nights ago. I'm sure M### has something too

@ziggyandjazzy can you explain why you posted so erratically earlier?

You gotta come clean. What did all those posts in the beginning up there mean, and why did you flip flop so much?
I posted that video to let you know I had protected you and I think you were the remaining villager with me. I thought Dina was the wolf, hence why I tried to Lynch her. I knew I was being erratic so then I stopped posting.

I interrogated you some because initially I was worried about you being chaos. then it was to see if I could get any wolfy feels on you to decide who to protect tonight. I don't think you are chaos and I KNOW coffee isn't so that leaves Dina.

I went over this earlier. I can protect other people. I said so when you interrogated me about my role a few nights ago. I'm sure M### has something too
You can protect ONE person tonight, if you make it. either yourself or someone else. I can protect TWO in order to ensure the village win

I posted that video to let you know I had protected you and I think you were the remaining villager with me. I thought Dina was the wolf, hence why I tried to Lynch her. I knew I was being erratic so then I stopped posting.

I interrogated you some because initially I was worried about you being chaos. then it was to see if I could get any wolfy feels on you to decide who to protect tonight. I don't think you are chaos and I KNOW coffee isn't so that leaves Dina.

Why did you push so hard on me being chaos, then flip to dina when I responded?

Why did you push so hard on me being chaos, then flip to dina when I responded?
To get a reaction out of her, exactly like I said. I was somewhat satisfied with your answers. Hers weren't satisfying to me

My role can't really be backed up by others. I have a small 'tool box' of actions I can choose from but I have limitations on how often I use them. For exampe, sometimes I can seer but I may not get a lot of information from it. It helped me find out mutts was a wolf a few nights ago. I tried to use it on MSU the night she blocked me out and wasn't able to find anything about her. I also have been able to protect but I haven't successfully helped any one yet unfortunately.

I felt really bad the night Dandy died. Pickles had literally mentioned in the thread that she was going to kill Dandy but my protect was on 'cool down' that night.

I was afraid to disclose my role earlier:
1. Because staggs had been really intent on 'too many' seers and I was afraid it would make me look sus after finding out about mutts
2. I was afraid it would make me wolf bait.
Additionally, Dina's role can't be substantiated by anyone besides herself. You and coffee KNOW I have protected you at night.

To get a reaction out of her, exactly like I said. I was somewhat satisfied with your answers. Hers weren't satisfying to me

What kind of answers did you want? You literally asked nothing of me or explained except that you trusted Coffee? Do you want to still trust Coffee and vote to lynch yourself?

Reasons. Now. Please.
Because I realized if ziggy is wolf and not you, there is no way for village to win... If the win was based on protection, there'd be a much higher chance of winning than 1% and I figured out why. The only way to win is to tie between wolf and chaos and cause them to both die. You gotta vote Dina.

Dina has used her role to protect herself. SALVATION to make it into the last 3 and win the game. I have helped numerous other people. I will be able to protect someone tonight, and myself if we make it there

Because I realized if ziggy is wolf and not you, there is no way for village to win... If the win was based on protection, there'd be a much higher chance of winning than 1% and I figured out why. The only way to win is to tie between wolf and chaos and cause them to both die. You gotta vote Dina.
Coffee you are misreading this

Dina has used her role to protect herself. SALVATION to make it into the last 3 and win the game. I have helped numerous other people. I will be able to protect someone tonight, and myself if we make it there

So what I protect myself? M### has done it as well. I outed mutts in case you forgot. You have lead many villagers to death and convinced me and m### to follow you

I actually think you might be right. I'm willing to get killed as the tie maker for village to win if all 3 of us go and you survive (praying you're village).

Told you it would help the wolf to tie. Interesting strategy coffee. I tip my hat to you

But she deserves to win at this point so I'm keeping my vote

You guys don't deserve WZ's mercy