Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good job village! Though i admit it feels a little...

a2qj9Zw_460s.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users
Yeah, I didn't get the chance to really read his write-up. Doi.
me either. it was late and I assumed conversions had already happened
The downfall of the village, only avoided because the wolf decided to throw the game ;)
was it a RNG that got village to win with dina killed and not me?
poor zigzag. I don't know how many times I mentioned reading write-ups is a good idea. But I had a great tee who didn't get tired of me nagging her :love:
I was also not at the house a lot and on my phone. I did the best I could!! sorry for the stream of consciousness messages lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I do want to say that despite my complaints about this game that didn't want to end, I LOVED modding for you all, and I hope you all stick around and keep playing. Can't wait to play with you when I break myself out of my modding streak :)

Superlatives:

Best use of ability - @Matthew9Thirtyfive You made some kickass items that had me having to think through midgame balance a lot more than I expected. You also get the most popular award because almost every person that got the PM item wanted to chat with you.

Most Dedicated/Obsessive Player - @ziggyandjazzy You give me a run for my money ;) Way to work hard and give it all you've got.

Most Entertaining - @picklegurl Never change. Well, maybe chill a little. But not too much :D

Overall Best Play - @Dinashadow You killed it. Never expected chaos to make it this far and be one step away from winning. You should be very proud, as should your manators!

Biggest Pain in My Ass - @Stagg737 ...You know why :p

Most In-Sync Manator/Manatee Matchup - @Karabiner13 and @ziggyandjazzy Welcome to the family, zigzagoon. The mind meld has begun already.

Longest PM - Goes to the wolves and their manators! @grebes4lyfe @Stagg737 @picklegurl @CoffeeQuestionMark @muttmanager @SportPonies @Melchizedek @StayingPositive2017 . Largely not due to game-related posts, but holy 54 pages.

Many thanks to all the manators for taking the time to teach the new crew about WW, and for entertaining me in our chat. Shoutout to @Karabiner13 for guessing almost all of the matchups.

And many thanks to my co-mods for keeping me somewhat sane and suffering along with me, @vetmedhead and @Trilt :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 users
Yes

There were 4 options
1 - You die
2 - Dina dies
3 - Matt dies (for creating the tie)
4 - You and dina both die

RNG chose option 2!

Reactions: 3 users
Yes

There were 4 options
1 - You die
2 - Dina dies

RNG chose option 2!

I was thisclose

Yes

There were 4 options
1 - You die
2 - Dina dies

RNG chose option 2!
So I was katniss after all ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Best use of ability - @Matthew9Thirtyfive You made some kickass items that had me having to think through midgame balance a lot more than I expected. You also get the most popular award because almost every person that got the PM item wanted to chat with you.

mask.gif

But like three pages ago she specifically stated that she knew coffee was Village

You didn't see her pm :laugh:

me either. it was late and I assumed conversions had already happened

I was also not at the house a lot and on my phone. I did the best I could!! sorry for the stream of consciousness messages lol

No worries. I enjoyed seeing it. Let me know what theory/mechanics/abilities needed to be discussed. Had to keep fending you off from making me make your decisions. You were a lot smarter than you believed. Just trust your gut from now on ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
You didn't see her pm :laugh:

No worries. I enjoyed seeing it. Let me know what theory/mechanics/abilities needed to be discussed. Had to keep fending you off from making me make your decisions. You were a lot smarter than you believed. Just trust your gut from now on ;)

Zig did great! Not surprised at all that she made it to the end.

Reactions: 2 users
Oooh but Doc blocked Emmy! Lol

I could block 1 player, but not the same player on consecutive nights.

I wanted to go after you Coffee, too, and probably drove WZ crazy with an AI Storage Unit Question about you.

Lol that was me

Still salty :p

I had a lot of fun!! GO WOLVES!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOWWL!

I was CONVINCED matty ice was chaos. I never suspected Dina!! Great job!!!

Thanks dubz, trilt, and meats!!

Also, thanks Mel for being an awesome manator!!

Pickles and mutts and stagg and coffee: WOLF PACK 4LYFE!!!!

Reactions: 8 users
Village is gryffindor, thats the point. And I was rooting for a village win BUT you guys didn't really figure it out, coffee just gave herself up and the tie breaker rng smiled on you. Shrug.
So blame coffee not us haha

By the way, I'd like to introduce you all to the VMH Rule, which came up multiple times during this game:

If you are absolutely confident that you know what is going on in a WW game, then you have no idea what is going on in the WW game

Reactions: 12 users
You really were so close! I've never seen a chaos player get so far before haha

It helped that zig and matt were always down to lynch villagers with me

What'd you ask?
I asked about your character being involved in a NK somewhere mid-game, after receiving an AI Storage Unit. There was NO way WZ could answer that question and she did not answer it. So, I moved you to village-neutral on my list.

Village is gryffindor, thats the point. And I was rooting for a village win BUT you guys didn't really figure it out, coffee just gave herself up. Shrug.

Nah, it was pretty obvious at the end.

I knew coffee couldn't be chaos, and I knew zig wasn't wolf. So it was really whether dina or zig were chaos and whether dina or coffee was wolf. I figured zig almost certainly wasn't chaos because of her behavior, and dina's behavior all game when I looked at it again just seemed off. She also didn't seem wolfy the last couple days. So I figured coffee was probably lying about being converted (though i actually thought she was lying about the first time and that the mods might have thrown that in there before she was converted).

I gave zig back her ability because I needed her to keep us both alive to the end. When coffee threw up the idea of the tie, it confirmed it for me. No way she'd suddenly suggest a tie after everyone tried to avoid them the whole game. I had to play along like I thought she was village and was onto something though, or it could have ended up not working out right.

Then I just had to pray Dina died and that was it. I actually didn't know it was a RNG or I might not have done it LOL. I thought the mods decided how to do it.

Reactions: 1 user
It was a joke!!
I’m glad we were able to pull out that 1% chance even when they had given up on us multiple times haha! Quite the dynamic duo I think
Might give you the most dedicated player superlative. Or most obsessive. Something like that ;)

This game should NOT have gone on as long as it did haha. Village deserved the win many days ago. You guys all did well and I hope you all keep playing

Reactions: 7 users
It helped that zig and matt were always down to lynch villagers with me
And I came pretty close to getting you a couple times but kept doubting myself. What I said about me and exams is true lmao it’s the worst

And I came pretty close to getting you a couple times but kept doubting myself. What I said about me and exams is true lmao it’s the worst

You were suspicious of me but the closest was the day after I seered coffee and she tried to lead a lynch against me and I passively told her to back off because I was going to drag her down with me

I do want to say that despite my complaints about this game that didn't want to end, I LOVED modding for you all, and I hope you all stick around and keep playing. Can't wait to play with you when I break myself out of my modding streak :)

Superlatives:

Overall Best Play - @Dinashadow You killed it. Never expected chaos to make it this far and be one step away from winning. You should be very proud, as should your manators!

Biggest Pain in My Ass - @Stagg737 ...You know why :p

Most In-Sync Manator/Manatee Matchup - @Karabiner13 and @ziggyandjazzy Welcome to the family, zigzagoon. The mind meld has begun already.

Longest PM - Goes to the wolves and their manators! @grebes4lyfe @Stagg737 @picklegurl @CoffeeQuestionMark @muttmanager @SportPonies @Melchizedek @StayingPositive2017 . Largely not due to game-related posts, but holy 54 pages.

Many thanks to all the manators for taking the time to teach the new crew about WW, and for entertaining me in our chat. Shoutout to @Karabiner13 for guessing almost all of the matchups.

And many thanks to my co-mods for keeping me somewhat sane and suffering along with me, @vetmedhead and @Trilt :D

I LOVED this game!! Thanks @WildZoo @vetmedhead @Trilt

I can't believe Dina was Chaos !!!

Reactions: 5 users
This game should NOT have gone on as long as it did haha. Village deserved the win many days ago. You guys all did well and I hope you all keep playing
I was like "Oh man! The d5 curse! It continues!"

And then...and then no...

Reactions: 8 users
@picklegurl is the best noob and better keep playing to make me proud. Or at least keep me entertained, because man oh man was she entertaining
You’re welcome for dragging her into this :p
And also not yelling how sketchy she was D1 because I wanted to make the noobs figure it out since I was just the sacrificial lamb :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
Still salty :p

I had a lot of fun!! GO WOLVES!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOWWL!

I was CONVINCED matty ice was chaos. I never suspected Dina!! Great job!!!

Thanks dubz, trilt, and meats!!

Also, thanks Mel for being an awesome manator!!

Pickles and mutts and stagg and coffee: WOLF PACK 4LYFE!!!!

My favorite wolf pack! Go Wooofs!!

71Xu9uDHUGL._SX425_.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
I don't know how many times I said it but never forget to trust your gut (it was also my way of answering in a way that didn't give you an answer on what I would do)
That’s what I thought, but then I questioned you telling me to trust my gut. Truly my worst enemy lol

Updated the superlatives a little because I was so impatient to post it I forgot a couple things :D

There were probably other things I meant to say at the end of the game but I forget now. Idk. Read writeups. Read your role descriptions. Question everything.

And just remember, you can always trust me ;)

I realized I lynched Dina first thing last night and it took me almost 24 hours to make the decision to keep lynching her

Coffee why didn’t you try to off me last night?