Philadelphia COM - Georgia (GA-PCOM) Discussion Thread 2013 - 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So do you think that those of us that were still on the wait-list will be a for sure interview or something for next cycle?

If you were interviewed and waitlisted, it seems like you have what they were looking for, but they didn't have room in the class. Reapplying early is your best bet at reinterviewing and getting accepted this cycle.

When I called last week I was told that the waitlist was still moving. Im not sure if anyone else will drop but I'm going to go ahead and reapply just in case.

My interpretation of the email was that the class roster was now complete and final. I would definitely recommend reapplying if you don't have a seat.

Members don't see this ad.

Historically, it's been held on the Sunday after the fall term ends. If that holds, it will be November 16. The date will be posted on Nucleus when they have everything confirmed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw the date also but I don't know if I trust it since it doesn't have a location yet, the date might change!