***The Official GRU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Are you instate or out of state?

• Total voters
Congrats. I also interviewed on Dec. 1st. May I ask if you are in-state or out-of-state?
Thank you. I am in-state. May I ask what is your name?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Will today be the day?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes. Letter is coming in the mail.

Last edited:
I was emailing her about the remaining decisions and she replied it looks like this morning to just let me know that the class has been decided and I will be receiving an alternate letter in the mail.

I was emailing her about the remaining decisions and she replied it looks like this morning to just let me know that the class has been decided and I will be receiving an alternate letter in the mail.
ohhh, that was nice of her to let you know! so it wasn't an automated email..i.e doesn't seem like they were sent out in mass?

Members don't see this ad :)
It wasn't automated, she was just letting me know now instead of painfully waiting for the letter. :)

Does anyone know what the wait-list entails and the chances of being taken off the list for the class?

It wasn't automated, she was just letting me know now instead of painfully waiting for the letter. :)

Does anyone know what the wait-list entails and the chances of being taken off the list for the class?

I think you have a great chance! Ms. Perry told me off the cuff that last year they placed about 30 students on the waitlist and that ~18 of them ended up being accepted. Definitely not bad odds!

Do any students who interview get rejected? Or do they just get offered a position on the waitlist?

well I interviewed in Oct. and its been nothing but radio silence.......

So are phone calls over? Now it's just finding out if you are rejected or on the wait list?

According to the business card she provided during interviews, it's '[email protected]'. I have not personally reached out to her, but wanted to provide it to the people inquiring...

There has to be more calls. And there's no way 50 people haven't joined the facebook group if they did already give out all acceptances

That was all for me. I couldn't afford to apply too broadly. I'll be able to next year though.
I'm in the boat. Only applied to GRU but I will re-apply to more schools next year if I don't make it.

I haven't received an email, mail or phone call... Does that mean waitlisted? Are they still making calls?

Was it an automated email? Mass delivery or did you ask

Pretty sure it was an automated email. It was addressed to "Dental Applicant" so for everyone else it looks like no news is good news. Congrats to those that are accepted.

To those denied, hopefully I'll talk to you guys next year!

Reactions: 1 users
My first rejection.... oh well. Here I come ULSD!!!

Got a rejection here as well. Third times the charm though, right?

Reactions: 1 users
did you all find out at the same automated time? Or were the e-mails sent at different times?

did you all find out at the same automated time? Or were the e-mails sent at different times?

they sent out an automated email. If you didn't get it, you can email Dr. Hanes or Mrs. Perry.

ULSD, UDM, UNLV, GRU. I received acceptances from the first 2 and cancelled at UNLV.

Did anyone from the November 16-17th interview session receive notice about admissions? Rejections? Waitlist?