***The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental class 2017***

No calls today? Does that mean they are just doing them tmr??? Im dying to know. My last name starts with S.

Members don't see this ad.

This school is kidding us. Simply sends an email and tell us Yes or No. We do not want to wait for someone makes this unnecessary call. Does Upenn / Columbia and other good schools play this game ? I do not think so. Now, you know why UDM does this.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think dr.jeffers just really enjoys doing it...... Giving out good information is a perk to the job... IMO

Hi guys, what is the phone area code when he called you guys?

He said on the phone that accepted applicants would be getting an email containing some info.

Good luck! my fingers are crossed for you guys

He said on the phone that accepted applicants would be getting an email containing some info.

Good luck! my fingers are crossed for you guys

When did you get the call? and what's your first letter of last name plz?

check your snail mail!! have yet to receive a phone call but got an acceptance package in the mail! i'm in western canada!

no phone call! doesn't look like anybody on here has received a phone call today

check your snail mail!! have yet to receive a phone call but got an acceptance package in the mail! i'm in western canada!

Hey you got accepted? Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

DId you get that today? or yesterday? I checked yesterday but I didn't get one.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm away at school and it came to my home address, but I'm pretty sure it arrived there today. my mom is scanning me the documents so I'll try and post them up here when I get them

I'm away at school and it came to my home address, but I'm pretty sure it arrived there today. my mom is scanning me the documents so I'll try and post them up here when I get them

I really want that too!!!!! but I think I was put on waitlist or rejected. If I get waitlisted, is there high chance of getting admitted off the waitlist?:(

Hey what does your last name start with???

I really want that too!!!!! but I think I was put on waitlist or rejected. If I get waitlisted, is there high chance of getting admitted off the waitlist?:(

Hey it's not over yet friend :p, we still have a shot at acceptance! Just don't give up!

Hey it's not over yet friend :p, we still have a shot at acceptance! Just don't give up!

Hey good morning friend!!!:)

yeah?We STILL have a chance right??I just hope he did not call alphabetically yesterday.

can anyone call the admissions office and ask what happens if we do not get a call and ask if they are making calls today. I would but Im in class all day. thanks

Hey Elshaer, emorypredent, and wildcat1984!
We should meet and pray together!!!!
lol

can anyone call the admissions office and ask what happens if we do not get a call and ask if they are making calls today. I would but Im in class all day. thanks
I just called the office... apparently they are still calling.. but since Dr. Jeffers is not in the office he is calling between meetings. Maybe that means tonight there will be more calls?
Not sure but I swear I am going to have a heart attack waiting! Definitely could not sleep last night. :(

Hey, so my last name is at the very end of the alphabet (still haven't received a call though). It was a UPS express package mailed out Dec. 3 and it arrived today (Dec. 4), it had the acceptance letter (conditional acceptance, need to maintain GPA and complete physics), financial aid info, and a big brother/big sister program form. Says that a $1500 deposit is due Jan 3 along with a written confirmation letter

Hey guys,
They said that they already sent out letters yesterday!!!

Hey guys,
They said that they already sent out letters yesterday!!!

I think if we don't receive the letter by 6 pm local time, I think it's safe to assume we are wait-listed or rejected.

I think if we don't receive the letter by 6 pm local time, I think it's safe to assume we are wait-listed or rejected.

That letter will tell you whether you are accepted,waitlisted or rejected. That's what I was told.

If Dr. Jeffers made calls in alphabetic order yesterday, then it is most likely I would be waitlisted or rejected...

Did anyone receive the mail yet?

I live in MI and I had my mom go check the mailbox at home since I am at school, and nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow if they indeed did send something out yesterday?

Well if the one person received it via UPS express post in western Canada, and ppl that live closer didn't get anything today from express post, then it doesn't look good that we will receive an acceptance in mail ... Unless UDM didn't send acceptance packages express post to applicants that live closer to the school, either in state or the neighboring states or to close provinces ... I guess that would be better answered by those instate ppl that got accepted and if they received anything express post? ... Wish they would just update aadsas or send email and put everyone still waiting out of their misery

I live in MI and I had my mom go check the mailbox at home since I am at school, and nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow if they indeed did send something out yesterday?

Nothing yet...but I called their office earlier and they said like that. But you did not get it yet even though you live in MI? One person didn't receive a call yesterday but got an acceptance letter today. He lives in western canada

Yeah I think you're probably right about them not sending it express to people in-state or nearby; mine wasn't sent out until yesterday though

edit: still no phone call either

So.. no one received acceptance call from dr. Jeffers today??
I am still waiting.. and I am very anxious.. more like going crazy.........................:(

So.. no one received acceptance call from dr. Jeffers today??
I am still waiting.. and I am very anxious.. more like going crazy.........................:(

Seriously, I can't even do any work. I know for sure some people @ my school received the call this morning. Haven't heard anything after that. Really think they should have just updated aadsas instead of making us go through this torture!

Yeah I think you're probably right about them not sending it express to people in-state or nearby; mine wasn't sent out until yesterday though

edit: still no phone call either

How far west are you? I'm from western canada and still haven't received the mail packet.

wow, so ppl did receive calls from Dr. Jeffers this morning? ...

Seriously, I can't even do any work. I know for sure some people @ my school received the call this morning. Haven't heard anything after that. Really think they should have just updated aadsas instead of making us go through this torture!
I know. They should have just sent out emails to all applicants on Dec. 3. I understand that Dr. Jeffers loves calling people with great messages and everything, but what about people who are just waiting for days to find out that they are waitlisted or rejected?
This sucks.

Some people received the call today?omg...not me...:(

I'm going through the same thing! I should be studying for exams but instead I keep refreshing this page and staring at my phone! :(

I just checked my mailbox and didn't receive the letter yet (no phone call)

I'm going through the same thing! I should be studying for exams but instead I keep refreshing this page and staring at my phone! :(
This really is a TORTURE! I have a midterm in 3 hours and I couldn't study for it.
what do i do now... lol

Same here. I've been dysfunctional for two whole days :(

Sent from my Desire HD using SDN Mobile

They are not done with all the phone calls yet.