***The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental class 2017***

Hey everyone, I'd been checking these forums all day, so I thought I'd do my part and make an account to let everyone know the latest that I had heard. I received a call from Dr. Jeffers at 5:00PM and he apologized for contacting me so late, but said they had so many people to call. My last name begins with H and Dr. Jeffers was working later than the office was open (props to him) so I wish you all good luck and don't give up yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I'd been checking these forums all day, so I thought I'd do my part and make an account to let everyone know the latest that I had heard. I received a call from Dr. Jeffers at 5:00PM and he apologized for contacting me so late, but said they had so many people to call. My last name begins with H and Dr. Jeffers was working later than the office was open (props to him) so I wish you all good luck and don't give up yet!

Congrats!!!! Your last name also starts with H....omg Mine w/ H but no love yet.
I think there are 3 more accepted people whose last name w/ H

hoping Dr. Jefferers gave acceptance calls to those in east coast today....

Members don't see this ad :)
oh my goddddd i received a call from Dr. Jeffers...
i almost cried..
thank u guys so much for supportt
especiallt teett
my last name begins w/ H

You are welcome! I am so happy for you! :clap::clap::clap::claps::claps::claps:

Only up through "H" today!?! My last name begins with V, that means that I'll be waiting for a call until February 30 at this rate.

Congratulations to everyone who did get accepted today!

I just got a phone call from Dr. Jeffers!!! I'm in! :) I'm Canadian. Last name starts with P.

Congrats ^^

and read my earlier post. i called the admissions office today, Dr. Jeffers is not calling people alphabetically.. so don't stress out if he called another H/ P or whatever, it's ranked differently, she didn't tell me how.

Thanks! Good luck to you all. They still have a long ways to go!!

Ahh its even more stressful now since its not alphabetical! Where is my call QQ

Sent from my Desire HD using SDN Mobile

Thanks! Good luck to you all. They still have a long ways to go!!
Congrats!!

This question might be quite of a stretch, but did he say how many ppl he still has to call? or when he was gonna call it a night and start again tomorrow? ... I'm just fishing for clues here!!

Congrats ^^

and read my earlier post. i called the admissions office today, Dr. Jeffers is not calling people alphabetically.. so don't stress out if he called another H/ P or whatever, it's ranked differently, she didn't tell me how.

I really hope your right and they weren't trying to throw you off lol :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys, should I make a facebook group and post the link?

I honest think it might be in order of when you interviewed.

somebody with last name R just got a call! I don't think they are stopping with P for tonight

Congrats!!

This question might be quite of a stretch, but did he say how many ppl he still has to call? or when he was gonna call it a night and start again tomorrow? ... I'm just fishing for clues here!!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to ask. I sort of froze when I got the phone call. I probably sounded so unenthusiastic to him :(. He's been calling all day and sounded tired so I didn't want to bother him with questions. I believe he still has a lot of phone calls to go through though. I got the call at 8:37 his time so I think he'll be calling it a night soon.

Congratulations!!!! What time zone are you in??

MST

has anyone who has interviewed been rejected yet? Or is no call today considered a rejection?

has anyone who has interviewed been rejected yet? Or is no call today considered a rejection?

I don't know but someone mentioned if you had pre-dec interview, you have 90% of getting accepted or waitlisted. In my case, I think I got waitlisted though. so disappointed:(

I don't know but someone mentioned if you had pre-dec interview, you have 90% of getting accepted or waitlisted. In my case, I think I got waitlisted though. so disappointed:(

I think I'm on the same boat as you :( not a good feeling

I hope we both get in this cycle!!!:luck::xf:

And according to this (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=968551), he called alphabetically today. Someone with R got the call like 1 hour ago...so I don't think I will get the call tomorrow. Those acceptance calls are probably for the people with S(orR)~Z.
I saw that post too ...

but why would some other person post that another person with a last name starting with an R got a call? and yet no forums seem to show a person with a last name with R getting a call at that time ... i'm truly hoping that its not alphabetical ... but who knows

I saw that post too ...

but why would some other person post that another person with a last name starting with an R got a call? and yet no forums seem to show a person with a last name with R getting a call at that time ... i'm truly hoping that its not alphabetical ... but who knows

maybe the accepted person with last name staring with R does not use SDN and a friend of the accepted person with last name staring with R just posted the info???I don't know..

Elshaer, you and me are all friends from now!!!!!!!!!

maybe the accepted person with last name staring with R does not use SDN and a friend of the accepted person with last name staring with R just posted the info???I don't know..

DS2017DS, we are friend also... Keep it up!!! I am expecting your good new tomorrow!!!

Haha we sure are! I really hope we get in, PM when you do :p! But I'm sure you will update on here as well!

Received the phone call from Dr. Jeffers at 7pm EST. I'm an in-state resident and interviewed at the end of september. He said he had a lot more phone calls to make and wasn't even going to finish by the end of the night and will be making many more calls tomorrow! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW EVERYONE! Sleep well tonight :xf::xf::xf::xf:

Received the phone call from Dr. Jeffers at 7pm EST. I'm an in-state resident and interviewed at the end of september. He said he had a lot more phone calls to make and wasn't even going to finish by the end of the night and will be making many more calls tomorrow! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW EVERYONE! Sleep well tonight :xf::xf::xf::xf:

ALSO my AADSAS status did not change before/after I received the phone call.

ALSO my AADSAS status did not change before/after I received the phone call.

Last comment.
My last name starts with "M" and I received the phone call from Dr. Jeffers at 7pm.

Received a call from Dr. Jeffers at 7:35PM:D
My interview was in Sep. 27.
Texas applicant
First letter of last name P

DS2017DS, we are friend also... Keep it up!!! I am expecting your good new tomorrow!!!

Hey teett thank you!!!!
Are you going to interview this Friday? I think you don't need to unless you are in Fl.

Congratulations again!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

So I take it that the final word is that he is definitely accepting people in alphabetical order? Guess that means I'm out, last name starts with M and he's well past that.

So guys... about that waitlist...

So I take it that the final word is that he is definitely accepting people in alphabetical order? Guess that means I'm out, last name starts with M and he's well past that.

So guys... about that waitlist...

I just reviewed every UDM acceptance posts and it looks like he made calls alphabetically today...BUT not 100% though... If this is true, then I am out too. My name starts with H..

Guys, I know it's easier said than done but relax a little. All this worrying and speculation about it being alphabetical/not alphabetical isn't gonna change anything. The decision has already been made and you'll have a month to make yours so a day or two won't have any effect.

Sit back kill some time and hope for the best.

Good luck

Anyone received call yet????????????????????

Nothing yet guys? If it is alphabetical then I'm 'S', but idk if they would make calls based on that criteria. But good luck everyone, our efforts won't go wasted!
*efforts wasted* loll

Mine start with T. I've been holding on to the phone and yelling at anyone who called who's not Dr. Jeffers since 5am. :p

Ahh I'm so going to change my last name after this!

Sent from my Desire HD using SDN Mobile

still anxiously waiting here! anybody receive a call this morning?

Me too! :/ I know Dr. Jeffers is out of town, and I'm guessing he has meetings/etc. to attend. So maybe that's why people haven't been posting this morning... atleast i'm hoping that's the case!

Hey teett thank you!!!!
Are you going to interview this Friday? I think you don't need to unless you are in Fl.

Congratulations again!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

haha... it is tomorrow. I am not from Fl, but I have booked my flight. So I just go and see the school. I will keep checking for your good news :xf::xf::xf:

I was accepted yesterday December 3rd at 7:21pm. Last name starts with an M. :)

Did any of you receive the email Dr. Jeffers was talking about on the phone yet?