***The Official UPenn Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Anyone hear of any acceptances today?

Members don't see this ad.

My status changed to "received/under review" on Feb 3rd. I guess snail mail rejection since it's been almost two weeks......
Did you ever hear anything back yet? I'm still waiting too...this is painful!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I interviewed in Feb and they said they would be interviewing into March.
I'm not so sure about that. I was there Thursday and was told the last interviews would be Friday... :/

Still no news yet? Was really hoping I would have heard something yesterday- it's been over 2 weeks now.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else looking forward to this process to be over or is it just me? +pity+

Last edited:
why-do-i-only-hear-crickets.png

anyone get acceptances this week even though its spring break?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing here...are they on break this week? I thought they were closed last week:(

On their website it says this week. I interviewed on 2/20 an they said they'd let us know in 2ish weeks but I guess we'll have to wait another week :(

Reactions: 1 users
Got a really nice letter in the mail yesterday with their regrets. I did not have an interview, so I was expecting it eventually.
I have to say it was the nicest letter, kinda encouraging. Took some of the sting off.

Just so you guys know, we've been on Spring break this past week.

Just so you guys know, we've been on Spring break this past week.
Hope Spring Break was fun...do you know if any acceptances went out today? Or will any be going out this week? Just wondering if class is full and they are waiting to see what happens after April 1st?

Last edited:
Hello is anyone out there? This board has been too quiet for weeks now. Anyone think we will hear any thing this week or will they be waiting until April 1st for the next round of acceptances? :shrug:

Hello is anyone out there? This board has been too quiet for weeks now. Anyone think we will hear any thing this week or will they be waiting until April 1st for the next round of acceptances? :shrug:

Hi, I called them last week to ask about the status of my application they said it was still under consideration. I'm hoping they are going to give out a few calls early this week.

Hi, I called them last week to ask about the status of my application they said it was still under consideration. I'm hoping they are going to give out a few calls early this week.
Thanks for the update, I hope we hear something soon!

Accepted! Feeling happy! Good luck everyone who is waiting to hear!:banana:

Reactions: 3 users
waitlisted yesterday :(
interviewed in mid-Ferbruary

Hey, can anyone tell me how long does it take to get the email for the background check?

waitlisted yesterday :(
interviewed in mid-Ferbruary

Hey I was wondering if they called to inform you that you were waitlisted. Because I got a call from them that I wasnt able to attend so I'll have to call on Monday, I was wondering if it was good news or are they calling regarding waitlists as well?

Hey I was wondering if they called to inform you that you were waitlisted. Because I got a call from them that I wasnt able to attend so I'll have to call on Monday, I was wondering if it was good news or are they calling regarding waitlists as well?
I would bet you are being accepted, I don't believe they call you to waitlist you.

snail mail. no call or email. you probably got accepted

No they didn't leave a message I just got a missed call from them. Did they leave one for you?
No I happened to be available when she called so I picked up. Are you calling them back tomorrow or waiting for the call?

No I happened to be available when she called so I picked up. Are you calling them back tomorrow or waiting for the call?

I just called them back, got the acceptance! :)

Reactions: 4 users
ACCEPTED today!!! :) :) :) Corky called at 11:09am. So happy right now! Can't wait to meet all of you!

Reactions: 2 users
ACCEPTED today!!! :) :) :) Corky called at 11:09am. So happy right now! Can't wait to meet all of you!
Wahoo soo happy for you! Class of 2019 is going to rock!:highfive::soexcited::claps::banana:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Guys... I can't believe it. I got in today. Shocked by Corky's call. I cannot wait to meet you all! See you soon! (btw Cassy I was in your interview group, congrats!)
Congrats !!!

Guys... I can't believe it. I got in today. Shocked by Corky's call. I cannot wait to meet you all! See you soon! (btw Cassy I was in your interview group, congrats!)
Omg! That's great! Where were you sitting!?

Last edited:
Nice! Can't wait to get started and meet everyone... I'm trying to figure out housing, feasible commute distances, etc... So if anyone has any info it'd be a great help! Thx :)

Gave up my seat there. Good luck to all of you still waiting.

Hey fellow Penntists...does anyone know if we are suppose to wait to hear about applying for student loans or should we go ahead and do that? I submitted fafsa but was a little confused on next steps...thanks!

Got in off the waitlist today! Got a phone call