The Resistance "WW" Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am uncomfortable with BOTH you and MJ because there could have been 2 spies M1 and one of you voted Succeed.
Maybe "pushy" was the wrong choice. Opinionated? LOL I just don't agree with most of your proposals.

And I'm off to work again. :( Knee hates me right now. I think I'll be crawling by the end of hte night.
If I was a spy, I would NOT have voted failure on mission 1. Voting failure is the stupidest way of going about it, while becoming the mole is the best thing a spy can do. That does give some credence to your theory I guess, but as usual, I am not the spy/wolf lol. I very much think madjack is a spy, probably wouldnt have thought it out well and would have went with the impulsive failure vote, but I am not discounting the possibility of a sleeper as well.

And haha okay, yeah, I have been opinionated. And stubborn. However, if you look back to the SDN game, I am appeasing and agreeable when I am a wolf, not heading into confrontation. If I am opinionated, it's b/c I don't really care if I am seen in a negative light for my opinions, which generally means I have no role whatsoever (aka resistance in this case). But that's fine if you don't agree with mine, but just b/c we think differently doesn't mean that makes me a spy.

And I am sorry. No crawling :(. Good luck, I hope your knee holds out for the rest of work....

Members don't see this ad.

Well I hate that CJ putting me in his mission list made you guys suspicious of me. If he is a spy he probably figured out that his mission list would be rejected, so he put me in to discredit a resistant member. I do think that putting either MJ or STL in the group is an interesting idea, but I don't know how I would choose between the two of them. MJ is hard to read because he's always crazy, and I don't know STL's playing style... Or really anyone else's for that matter. If we were to pick someone new, I would obviously pick myself.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, I think I'm good with 98cats.

That would be my vote.

The other I think was an interesting option, but I don't feel like shouldering the blame if it somehow went south. I agree with 98cats, but will consider what Lissa decides.

Reactions: 1 users
I come on here to read through the thread and eat my popcorn and relax....but I can't get past all the damn NUMBERS.

I fear the next post is going to make me calculate odds ratios, PPV and NPV.....p values.....

I can't even...

Reactions: 3 users
Rojo
Escalla
Devyn
Cyndia
Wolfspeaker
Hedgiehog
Lissa
98felines

I come on here to read through the thread and eat my popcorn and relax....but I can't get past all the damn NUMBERS.

I fear the next post is going to make me calculate odds ratios, PPV and NPV.....p values.....

I can't even...

Anxiety from stats/biostats? :p But yeah, as much as I love numbers, there has been a little bit too much numbers talk this game.

I'm going to reject.

I'd prefer to go with one of the other strategies discussed. 98felines is too much of an unknown for me
Who would you rather go with?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to reluctantly approve.

I'd rather trust lissa's gut than have WildZoo pick this round, but I'm not thrilled with 98cats... Don't let me down or there will be 882 murders occuring

Reactions: 1 users
I'm going to reluctantly approve.

I'd rather trust lissa's gut than have WildZoo pick this round, but I'm not thrilled with 98cats... Don't let me down or there will be 882 murders occuring
I was about to comment that it's only 8 more kills, but then I saw what you did there. and I appreciate it.

Sorry to have been so quiet this week, everyone! I know I haven't really contributed much to this game. It has ended up to be quite a ridiculous week at work so I haven't had as much time to devote as I thought. ANYHOW. I am definitely a member of the resistance, I know that means nothing in this game and I could just as easily be lying, but I really promise that I'm telling the truth.

I feel like since we are doing so well right now I would prefer to see myself in the group, as I know my position 100%. So I am going to reject this one and hope that the next person picks me as part of the mission.

I am going to ### reject ###, since I am only 100% confident of myself, and am more confident of people I know better

Official Vote Tally

Approve 6 (Lissa[de facto], Escalla, 98cats, Cyndia, devyn, Rojo)
Reject 5 (STL, dyachei, WZ, saya, FFM)

11/16 votes cast

Such intrigue! This one could go either way.

This seems like a lot of stalling to me.

You can say "I'm only confident in myself" all you want. It holds as much wait as saying "Don't lynch me, I'm not a wolf." i.e. zip.

Reactions: 2 users
Ok. If everyone rejects based on the reason that you're not in the group, then we aren't going to get anywhere. We can't put EVERYONE on the team. I don't mind if you don't want me personally on the team, but I think it will work better if we can have some,other reasons for not wanting someone on the team other than "I only feel comfortable with myself."

Never mind. I skimmed what people wrote. They gave other options. Sorry.

This seems like a lot of stalling to me.

You can say "I'm only confident in myself" all you want. It holds as much wait as saying "Don't lynch me, I'm not a wolf." i.e. zip.
I completely agree that it doesn't hold weight. The tricky thing about this game is there isn't much information given except for what people say, unlike most of the other games out there. I'm not pushing the matter, just putting myself out there because I haven't had too much of an opportunity yet.

And by "other games out there" what I meant to say was most of the other WW games on this forum that I have seen.

I completely agree that it doesn't hold weight. The tricky thing about this game is there isn't much information given except for what people say, unlike most of the other games out there. I'm not pushing the matter, just putting myself out there because I haven't had too much of an opportunity yet.
you mean a seer isn't just going to tell us who to lynch? that we have to use deduction and gut feeling and wild speculation and accusations... and a little bit of stats?

yeah, I like this game more and more.

Reactions: 3 users
Well, I feel better about myself than I do 98cats but I trust Lissa's judgement so approve

If I was a spy, I would NOT have voted failure on mission 1. Voting failure is the stupidest way of going about it, while becoming the mole is the best thing a spy can do. That does give some credence to your theory I guess, but as usual, I am not the spy/wolf lol. I very much think madjack is a spy, probably wouldnt have thought it out well and would have went with the impulsive failure vote, but I am not discounting the possibility of a sleeper as well.

And haha okay, yeah, I have been opinionated. And stubborn. However, if you look back to the SDN game, I am appeasing and agreeable when I am a wolf, not heading into confrontation. If I am opinionated, it's b/c I don't really care if I am seen in a negative light for my opinions, which generally means I have no role whatsoever (aka resistance in this case). But that's fine if you don't agree with mine, but just b/c we think differently doesn't mean that makes me a spy.

And I am sorry. No crawling :(. Good luck, I hope your knee holds out for the rest of work....

Things were broken at work and made me climb up/down steps 20+ times an hour. Knee is not good and I'm going to have to have a talk with my boss. I don't think I can milk alone out there anymore, even if it's only 1 hr and someone comes to relieve me. :( Really sucks. It's the higher paying job AND the one that's paying my medical bills for this.

I have nothing against you being opinionated. ;) I'm that way myself. I just don't agree with most of it, so it just stood out to me more. Thing is, I know you wouldn't have voted FAIL M1, which is why I can't count you out of being a spy. :thumbup:

I'm going to reject.

I'd prefer to go with one of the other strategies discussed. 98felines is too much of an unknown for me

Who would you rather be in there? I could go with Allie.
Thing is, WZ is next to choose a group. They may not choose who we want either on purpose and we have no idea right now who is the next group leader. All the spies need to break the game is 5 rejected groups in a row.:(

So, if LIssa and WZ's groups are rejected and the next 3 leaders are suspected spies, they choose groups we will reject and spies win the game.

So, being as I feel about the same towards 98 as I do Allie, I'm going to

Approve

If Chillbo did that, I would tear his beard out one hair at a time...

Umm, it's in the opening writeup. And I'm pretty sure Chillbo is randomizing who is leaders next. It may very well come out to be 3 suspected spies.