The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This day is shot. What about a quick close once everyone votes for DVMD, a quick night cycle, and then another day cycle?

We need to get back to the important stuff, like BBC trying to lose the game by lynching me.

But was she trying to lose the game? Perhaps she wasn't.

Hmm.... what does this mean? You're a wolf? She's a wolf? You're both wolves? Hmm....

And what about all the other things I've said??? How will that be analyzed....

I'm getting popcorn and margaritas tonight.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I second the quick cycle request.

I'm not sure if others would agree but I do think that at this stage it might be prudent for @mmmdreamerz to at least say who all she's stolen abilities from and what her impression of those abilities was

Reactions: 1 users
As in don't out the actual ability (unless the person ok's it I guess) but give us an idea of whether it's wolfy or not and whether you think it's been used in a villager way based on game events

Members don't see this ad :)
This day is shot. What about a quick close once everyone votes for DVMD, a quick night cycle, and then another day cycle?

We need to get back to the important stuff, like BBC trying to lose the game by lynching me.
If you think I'm tunnelling on you you should take a look at yourself :laugh:

Waaaiittt.... 3M something isn't making sense with your story.

You stole my ability yesterday, so you knew that my ability was that PBC would die instead of me if I was attacked as of yesterday morning.

why on Earth did you vote to lynch me yesterday??

You stole my ability yesterday, so you knew that my ability was that PBC would die instead of me if I was attacked as of yesterday morning.

Did pbcs ability specifically say that she would die instead of you (like did it say "thegirlwiththeferntattoo/BBC" or did it just say your role/"his princess")

Did pbcs ability specifically say that she would die instead of you (like did it say "thegirlwiththeferntattoo/BBC" or did it just say your role/"his princess")
Wait jk this went through my brain a few more times and now I understand it.

But also, is it only with night kills or lynches too??

And also, are we even sure ability thief is a village ability? Since it's essentially an ability seer, seems more wolfy almost since ability seering is generally wolf, yes?

Members don't see this ad :)
###lunch dvm####

Kind of confused about what's going on otherwise, but that's definitely where my vote is going today. Will catch up with the rest later...

Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile

Ski it was night kill only, and identified such in the role ability.

I double checked with the mods to make sure.

I'm leaving for work but I'll copy and paste PBCs results from last night to show you the exact working (where it identifies me by username)

D7 Running Low on Da Booze Official Lynch Tally

DVMD (6) - 3M, LIS, Ski, BBC, Dubz, Britz.

6/9 Voting

x6OPr.gif

~Willling to consider your request to close lynch early if there is a UNANIMOUS lynch vote.~

Okay. I got clarification from the mods. Trilt told me that she forgot I had BBC's ability last night (I steal an ability one night and don't get to use it until the next). So technically BBC should have died last night when she was attacked, but didn't. I was not attacked.

And also, are we even sure ability thief is a village ability? Since it's essentially an ability seer, seems more wolfy almost since ability seering is generally wolf, yes?

Why would I call out a wolf that no one was overly suspecting if I wasn't village? Lol

When I got the ability it said the Shining Knight which PBC may have mentioned but for some reason I really wasn't remembering who that was.

RAF and I may have gotten a little paranoid and I thought you were still kinda sketch. I was trying to think of ways that your ability might still be wolfy lol. Ultimately, I just wasn't okay with the loft lynch and was looking to put my vote somewhere else.

Wolf for breakfast? Sounds good to me.

Lynch DVMDream

(He says, and then goes to sleep for the day.)

But was she trying to lose the game? Perhaps she wasn't.

Hmm.... what does this mean? You're a wolf? She's a wolf? You're both wolves? Hmm....

And what about all the other things I've said??? How will that be analyzed....

I'm getting popcorn and margaritas tonight.

You do that, but:

a) I don't remember anything you said anyway, and

b) You know my policy - ignore it all.

So... yawn.

Okay. I got clarification from the mods. Trilt told me that she forgot I had BBC's ability last night (I steal an ability one night and don't get to use it until the next). So technically BBC should have died last night when she was attacked, but didn't. I was not attacked.
Really? Trilt didn't put it in her spreadsheet immediately that you had bbc's ability for the next night?

And if you weren't attacked last night but had bbcs ability, why did you say you were attacked and PBC died in your place?? ESPECIALLY if trilt forgot you had BBCs ability last night?

Really? Trilt didn't put it in her spreadsheet immediately that you had bbc's ability for the next night?

And if you weren't attacked last night but had bbcs ability, why did you say you were attacked and PBC died in your place?? ESPECIALLY if trilt forgot you had BBCs ability last night?

You're welcome to ask @Trilt if you want. Mistakes happen. Idk.

I just assumed when I saw that PBC died that I was attacked because I knew that I "stole" BBC's ability. I had no reason to think that the mods made an error and BBC kept her ability. But I wasn't told in PM that I was attacked and after BBC said she was and that she was still alive, I clarified with the mods.

You're welcome to ask @Trilt if you want. Mistakes happen. Idk.

I just assumed when I saw that PBC died that I was attacked because I knew that I "stole" BBC's ability. I had no reason to think that the mods made an error and BBC kept her ability. But I wasn't told in PM that I was attacked and after BBC said she was and that she was still alive, I clarified with the mods.
Preeeeeettttty sure mods aren't gonna confirm or deny anything that could change people's views of other players and events that happened.

Still not a huuuuuge fan of ability stealing though. If you are actually village I assume it's our only method of seering in this game, which still is not giving affiliation because there are abilities that could go either way on whether village or wolf (or chaos/neutral) so it's still kinda a guess.

Preeeeeettttty sure mods aren't gonna confirm or deny anything that could change people's views of other players and events that happened.

Still not a huuuuuge fan of ability stealing though. If you are actually village I assume it's our only method of seering in this game, which still is not giving affiliation because there are abilities that could go either way on whether village or wolf (or chaos/neutral) so it's still kinda a guess.

The point is, I explained what happened and it was a mod mistake. You can believe it or not. Either way, I handed you a wolf. What villager would do that? We know there's no neutral/chaos players left.

P.S. when I stole raf's ability I used it to protect you after you were confirmed villager

just woke up, of course the first thing I do is check WW thread!!

unlynch Ceke

LYNCH DVMD

and at the risk of sounding wolfy, I'll point out that I pointed out my suspicions about her early on, saying her tone had changed, and I was riding her a bit last night

this doesn't take away the brilliance of other villagers involved in the plot to out her, I'm not taking credit here, if they hadn't a lynch on her might never have gotten traction

point is, Cray isn't that stupid, maybe we should look at others in my "too village to be true" pile, mostly, can we sort out WZ and LIS?

not to trust a wolf, but IIRC, The Wolf, is a WW role where you have to kill all the other wolves for the Big Bad Wolf to die

what do you guys make of this? who are our other candidates? (it's not too early to discuss this IMO)

D7 Running Low on Da Booze UnOfficial Lynch Tally

DVMD (8) - 3M, LIS, Ski, BBC, Dubz, Britz, Ceke, Cray
Cray (1) - DVMD

9/9 Voting

~Willling to consider your request to close lynch early if there is a UNANIMOUS lynch vote.

just woke up, of course the first thing I do is check WW thread!!

unlynch Ceke

LYNCH DVMD

and at the risk of sounding wolfy, I'll point out that I pointed out my suspicions about her early on, saying her tone had changed, and I was riding her a bit last night

this doesn't take away the brilliance of other villagers involved in the plot to out her, I'm not taking credit here, if they hadn't a lynch on her might never have gotten traction

point is, Cray isn't that stupid, maybe we should look at others in my "too village to be true" pile, mostly, can we sort out WZ and LIS?
Sort out in what way? I hope you're not suggesting lynching all our village reads just because one of them was wrong :p

not to trust a wolf, but IIRC, The Wolf, is a WW role where you have to kill all the other wolves for the Big Bad Wolf to die

what do you guys make of this? who are our other candidates? (it's not too early to discuss this IMO)

I can't find it on the website again... basically, I ran across the above mechanic, I've also run across where if you kill the Alpha or Big Bad then the wolves immediately lose the game