The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
She could be an alpha but an alpha who is also the extra killer seems a tad OP to me

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Sort out in what way? I hope you're not suggesting lynching all our village reads just because one of them was wrong :p

Good point. Although I stand by the fact that LIS and DVMD seemed linked in some way. Possibly LIS is villager and DVMD was using him to cover her wolfiness.

It's not just going over our village reads - it's more that there was a group I identified as seeming to think alike. That was Skiotter, ended up Innocent Child, LIS, and DVMD.

Maybe I answered my own question. Point is, who are the remaining wolves? How many do we suspect now? I don't know if it was 1, 2, or 3 at this point (I thought 2 with possibly one conversion)

Members don't see this ad :)
As far as other candidates go...
These are the claims we have right now:

LIS - vanilla
Cray - vanilla
Ceke - write-up thing
3m - thief
Ski - innocent child
Ritz - probably the one making the little communication groups I would think
BBC - linked with PBC
Me - night cancel, used

I still think LIS is village but need to do some rereading. I'll try to do that tonight. Cray...well she did start calling out DVMD last night. 3m gave us this info on a wolf who could have gone through to the end, very unlikely she's a wolf. Ski is village. Would be interesting but probably unlikely for BBC to be a wolf with her role. Ceke I can make less of an argument on, other than what I've said before...nothing super solid there.

So I'm between Ritz and Ceke I think, leaning towards Ritz.

Reactions: 1 users
Good point. Although I stand by the fact that LIS and DVMD seemed linked in some way. Possibly LIS is villager and DVMD was using him to cover her wolfiness.

It's not just going over our village reads - it's more that there was a group I identified as seeming to think alike. That was Skiotter, ended up Innocent Child, LIS, and DVMD.

Maybe I answered my own question. Point is, who are the remaining wolves? How many do we suspect now? I don't know if it was 1, 2, or 3 at this point (I thought 2 with possibly one conversion)
At least one other original. Potentially a convert if it didn't work the way I thought.

LIS - vanilla
Cray - vanilla
Ceke - write-up thing
3m - thief
Ski - innocent child
BBC - linked with PBC
Me - night cancel, used

I still think LIS is village but need to do some rereading. I'll try to do that tonight. Cray...well she did start calling out DVMD last night. 3m gave us this info on a wolf who could have gone through to the end, very unlikely she's a wolf. Ski is village. Would be interesting but probably unlikely for BBC to be a wolf with her role. Ceke I can make less of an argument on, other than what I've said before...nothing super solid there.

I know! I also know you'll probably try lynching me again tomorrow.

Psst..... your reads are so wrong....remember, everyone is wolf but you.

Now, why did DVMD just fess to being a wolf so easy? Her typical policy that sometimes it's not worth arguing?

I've heard of a mechanic where if someone is fingered as a wolf under certain conditions (seered, called out by a specific player) they have to claim to be a wolf, even though they have no wolf powers.

I'm not trying to be paranoid or talk us out of a lynch on her. I want to keep thinking and wolf hunting. Feeling sort of impatient.

Basically, are we sure this clears 3M and BBC as villagers? Not sure I followed the above discussion well. I never do when there's a lot going on with abilities, PM'ing, and plots, which is probably why I seem to go off of paranoid fishbowling.

Now, why did DVMD just fess to being a wolf so easy? Her typical policy that sometimes it's not worth arguing?

I've heard of a mechanic where if someone is fingered as a wolf under certain conditions (seered, called out by a specific player) they have to claim to be a wolf, even though they have no wolf powers.

I'm not trying to be paranoid or talk us out of a lynch on her. I want to keep thinking and wolf hunting. Feeling sort of impatient.

Basically, are we sure this clears 3M and BBC as villagers? Not sure I followed the above discussion well. I never do when there's a lot going on with abilities, PM'ing, and plots, which is probably why I seem to go off of paranoid fishbowling.
Nothing clears anyone completely. But I figure we go with what makes most sense first, keep re-evaluating and such as we go. We're not in a bad spot here so we have some time to figure things out without getting too paranoid right away.

LIS - vanilla
Cray - vanilla
Ceke - write-up thing
3m - thief
Ski - innocent child
BBC - linked with PBC
Me - night cancel, used

If Blitzen is the one moving people, why did Raf vouch super hard for her and say something along the lines of she thinks it's generally a villager role, when we've seen the mover NOT be that last(?) game? That's just what I'm a bit confused about.

LIS - vanilla
Cray - vanilla
Ceke - write-up thing
3m - thief
Ski - innocent child
BBC - linked with PBC
Me - night cancel, used

Since it's out there and I'll confirm that ritz is the mover. Raf and I were taking that as a mod-likely villager role but apparently not always the case?

I confirmed Ceke's ability after she announced it on thread, but at this point I do t think anyone was doubting...

Members don't see this ad :)
If Blitzen is the one moving people, why did Raf vouch super hard for her and say something along the lines of she thinks it's generally a villager role, when we've seen the mover NOT be that last(?) game? That's just what I'm a bit confused about.
Did raf play the last game?

Did raf play the last game? I didn't so I was just going on previous experience

In any case she did say of the two of them she was less sure of Ritz. And I've seen a group movement ability as a wolf role at least 2 or 3 times. I don't recall seeing the party-creator role as wolf (unless that was what strider was last game - I haven't gone back to look) but that doesn't mean it can't be. And I wasn't of the opinion that it was being used in a villager type way at the beginning of the game...haven't been paying attention recently.

I almost want to help LIS with his Ceke lynch though. Poor guy has been trying the whole game.

I have no idea if Raf did, but I definitely mentioned it at least once, if not twice, earlier this game that in last game it was a wolf ability and it was a couple other times too recently. Was either mentioned the day I was moved or the day I was moved back to my original group.

In any case she did say of the two of them she was less sure of Ritz. And I've seen a group movement ability as a wolf role at least 2 or 3 times. I don't recall seeing the party-creator role as wolf (unless that was what strider was last game - I haven't gone back to look) but that doesn't mean it can't be. And I wasn't of the opinion that it was being used in a villager type way at the beginning of the game...haven't been paying attention recently.

I almost want to help LIS with his Ceke lynch though. Poor guy has been trying the whole game.

I'll help you lynch anyone you want me to.....

Except for me.... you'll never be rid of me!

Nothing clears anyone completely. But I figure we go with what makes most sense first, keep re-evaluating and such as we go. We're not in a bad spot here so we have some time to figure things out without getting too paranoid right away.
I have been shattered, ground down, and now burned, all times as a villager, does this officially not clear me?! What else can be done to clear me?!

Reactions: 2 users
I have been shattered, ground down, and now burned, all times as a villager, does this officially not clear me?! What else can be done to clear me?!
Lynch STL, he's totes a wolf.

Well you haven't been nuked from orbit yet...

Lynch STL, he's totes a wolf.
Well you haven't been nuked from orbit yet...
...oh just wait.

lynch closed, results pending.
I want credit for whats about to happen.
And @SummerTheLynx you weren't burned, you were dissolved :whistle:

You've said it yourself, if someone's not always suspicious of you and thinking you're sketchy, they're playing wrong.

Since it's out there and I'll confirm that ritz is the mover. Raf and I were taking that as a mod-likely villager role but apparently not always the case?

Gotta put this idea to rest, once and for all. PM abilities can just as likely be wolf, as wolves have need of intel to direct their kills just like villagers do, and they need wolf cover, so mods will give them this sort of thing all the time.

Balls. I missed that it was lynch close. Gonna leave it since it's not that strategic of a post, plus I missed that WZ basically said the same thing already before close.

MW-BG970_pfliqu_MG_20130816151937.jpg
The shelves were really looking a bit bare at this bar. @Melchizedek decided to take things into his own hands, and he swung by the liquor store and picked up another bottle of his favourite whiskey. Can't start a bar without the go-tos, right? Plus, these last nights have been stressful.

Resurrected is @SummerTheLynx, Angel's Envy Whiskey...
STL walked into the bar "EVERYONE I know who all the wolves are! Listen we can win this!"
"NOPE NUH UH NOT BUYING IT!" yelled @WildZoo
"GODDAMIT I'm not dealing with this!" cried @LetItSnow
"LYNCH HIM" Voiced a dead @Jilary
"WHAT IS GOING ON?!?" yelled a confused @Crayola227
Eventually the village decided it wasn't worth taking a risk believing STL, "I have a friend over at the bar next door, where the secretary of defense drinks, we could probably ask him for a favor!" said @britzen
So they contacted the secretary of defense, who was more than happy drunk hydrated and willing to fire up the secret CIA geo-orbital laser cannon and solve this problem for our crew.
STL was blasted to smithereens, literally atomized and scattered throughout the universe.

12. @SummerTheLynx - Angel's Envy Whiskey

I'm glad we solved that once and for all (?) :shifty:

"hahaha I think everyone forgot about me!" Thought DVMD to herself.
Nope.
"3M said you're a wolf! Lets see if its true!" said everyone after they regained sight from the bright flash the fury of a 10000 suns that blasted STL. And they let the blood lust carry them forward. They grabbed the little umbrella toothpicks, reserved for the girliest of drinks, from under the bar and all stabbed DVMD to death.

7. @DVMDream - Johnnie Walker Whiskey Whose hatred of beer allowed an extra kill at night if she guessed the right beer.

It is now Night 7. Night ends at 0600 EST. (or if all night actions get in before)

_ _ __ ___ ____ ______ __________ ______ ____ ___ __ _ _

Roster

(Lonely) Hearts
1. @LetItSnow

Spades

2. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
9. @Ceke2002

Diamonds
14. @WildZoo
24. @mmmdreamerz

Clubs
22. @britzen
8. @SkiOtter
10. @Crayola227

19. @Animal Midwife - Southern Tier Pumking Beer
20. @tartesos - Malibu "Rum"
13. @genny - Jack Daniels Whiskey
16. @Jilary - Strongbow Cider
3. @SnowshoeDog143 - St. George Absinthe
11. @finnickthedog - Water
4. @rabbott1971 - Tanqueray Gin
23. @PippyPony - Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer
17. @allieh8607 - Jose Cuervo Tequila
6. @Kam325 - Blue Moon Beer
15. @Cyndia - Josh Wine
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Raleigh Rum Company Rum
18. @raf2769 - Guinness Beer
5. @PrincessButterCup - Maker's Mark Whiskey
7. @DVMDream - Johnnie Walker Whiskey

~This write up was brought to you in cooperation of Trilt and a hydrated Mel~

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
The shelves were really looking a bit bare at this bar. @Melchizedek decided to take things into his own hands, and he swung by the liquor store and picked up another bottle of his favourite whiskey. Can't start a bar without the go-tos, right? Plus, these last nights have been stressful.

STL walked into the bar "EVERYONE I know who all the wolves are! Listen we can win this!"
Eventually the village decided it wasn't worth taking a risk believing STL, "I have a friend over at the bar next door, where the secretary of defense drinks, we could probably ask him for a favor!" said @britzen
So they contacted the secretary of defense, who was more than happy drunk hydrated and willing to fire up the secret CIA geo-orbital laser cannon and solve this problem for our crew.
STL was blasted to smithereens, literally atomized and scattered throughout the universe.

"hahaha I think everyone forgot about me!" Thought DVMD to herself.
Nope.
"3M said you're a wolf! Lets see if its true!" said everyone after they regained sight from the bright flash the fury of a 10000 suns that blasted STL. And they let the blood lust carry them forward. They grabbed the little umbrella toothpicks, reserved for the girliest of drinks, from under the bar and all stabbed DVMD to death.

7. @DVMDream - Johnnie Walker Whiskey Whose hatred of beer allowed an extra kill at night if she guessed the right beer.

It is now Day 8. Lynch closes at 10PM EST.

_ _ __ ___ ____ ______ __________ ______ ____ ___ __ _ _

Roster

(Lonely) Hearts
1. @LetItSnow

Spades

2. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
9. @Ceke2002

Diamonds
14. @WildZoo
24. @mmmdreamerz

Clubs
22. @britzen
8. @SkiOtter
10. @Crayola227

19. @Animal Midwife - Southern Tier Pumking Beer
20. @tartesos - Malibu "Rum"
13. @genny - Jack Daniels Whiskey
16. @Jilary - Strongbow Cider
3. @SnowshoeDog143 - St. George Absinthe
11. @finnickthedog - Water
4. @rabbott1971 - Tanqueray Gin
23. @PippyPony - Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer
17. @allieh8607 - Jose Cuervo Tequila
6. @Kam325 - Blue Moon Beer
15. @Cyndia - Josh Wine
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Raleigh Rum Company Rum
18. @raf2769 - Guinness Beer
5. @PrincessButterCup - Maker's Mark Whiskey
7. @DVMDream - Johnnie Walker Whiskey

~This write up was brought to you in cooperation of Trilt and a hydrated Mel~

Can I like this 50 times?

Reactions: 4 users

:biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove:
Thanks for including me!!!

And yet there is still a question mark. After I have been literally atomized, you can't break up an atom. Let the dead rest!

Reactions: 3 users

Why does this actually resemble what I imagine Mel to look like? This isn't a stock pic, is it? This is actually you, Mel, shopping for booze. Gratz, you look like booze-shopping model.

So they contacted the secretary of defense, who was more than happy drunk hydrated and willing to fire up the secret CIA geo-orbital laser cannon and solve this problem for our crew. STL was blasted to smithereens, literally atomized and scattered throughout the universe.

the fury of a 10000 suns that blasted STL.

Nope, still not working for me. I want to bust him up past the atomic level. Black hole. Big bang. Particle accelerator. I think we might need a TARDIS to get where we gotta go. Even then, he could still pull a Master/Eye of Harmony comeback, or like X-Men Jean Grey/Phoenix.

Reactions: 3 users
Can I get credit for the idea? ;)

Can I get credit for the idea? ;)
WildZoo gets credit for the idea of blasting STL from orbit haha

Totally all mod-flair and to satisfy my need for mindless killing btw.

WildZoo gets credit for the idea of blasting STL from orbit haha

Totally all mod-flair and to satisfy my need for mindless killing btw.
Mod flair??? You mean he hasn't actually been killed this many times??

Probably for the best. Every time he dies his ego grows another head.

Reactions: 5 users

Part of me is proud that you're sticking to your guns. Warms my little heart.

But at the same time ... I feel compelled to tell you a few things.

First: There is no "fact" that LIS and DVMD are linked. We are not. The fact that you state it like a fact is SUPER sketchy.

Second: You're just plain wrong.

But ... yanno ... you do you.

Last edited:

Because she's played this game long enough to know which way the vote was going to go.

Beyond that, you should ignore everything - literally everything - she says.

You are a fool to try and get in a guessing game with an outted wolf. All you do is make it fun for them and screw with your head. Don't be a fool.

I'm going to cry if I get lynched before Ceke. My only goal this game has been to get Ceke lynched, and I'm sticking with it.