UTMB vs TTUHSC (Texas Tech Lubbock)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where would you go?

• UTMB

• TTUHSC

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

deleted632431

I could not find a good thread on this topic so here it is. Which school would you choose in regards to preclinical curriculum and clinicals, and why? If I were solely choosing based on location, then Galveston over Lubbock any day. However, I want to know the pros and cons of the curriculum.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

If you're admitted to both, I'd get in touch with current students at each and talk to them.

I could not find a good thread on this topic so here it is. Which school would you choose in regards to preclinical curriculum and clinicals, and why? If I were solely choosing based on location, then Galveston over Lubbock any day. However, I want to know the pros and cons of the curriculum.

Thanks in advance!

UTMB hands down. You like the location better, it's a better regarded school, better board scores, pass/fail, you don't have to move after 2 years, half-days...

Another thing I might weigh the pros and cons of is reading the stickies of the forum you are posting in

Moving to SSD 16-17

Reactions: 1 user