Washington State c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I definitely submitted everything on September 15 and my VMCAS was verified October 14 or something like that. So if they were going in chronological order, they done messed that up a while ago. If they're going alphabetical, my first name starts with a B and my last name starts with an S.

Members don't see this ad.

I definitely submitted everything on September 15 and my VMCAS was verified October 14 or something like that. So if they were going in chronological order, they done messed that up a while ago. If they're going alphabetical, my first name starts with a B and my last name starts with an S.
It's gotta be random.

Weird, they definitely are going in a really strange order.. I got the email on October 21st and am also OOS and not a WICHE or contract state.

A month isn't that long to wait! Good luck everyone :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You guys! I have an interview!!! I got an email today, but I don't know the date yet. I wasn't expecting to hear so soon!

Reactions: 12 users
Oh man -- CONGRATS!! I'm OOS. I hope they get to us soon! Suspense is killing me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any WA residents hear anything yet?

PBC: did your email say you were an early offer interview or anything?

Gah, I thought I didn't have to worry about this till December! Haha

Thanks everyone :D Hopefully other application pools will hear soon!

It wasn't an early offer, but it did specify that I was evaluated by the WIMU Regional Program adcom, so maybe OOS applicants have a different committee? I don't know how that works.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks everyone :D Hopefully other application pools will hear soon!

It wasn't an early offer, but it did specify that I was evaluated by the WIMU Regional Program adcom, so maybe OOS applicants have a different committee? I don't know how that works.

WIMU is just the official name of the program now since they have a partnership with Montana and Utah.

Ugh, really hoping only Idaho offers only have gone out so far and not IS too :(

Congrats again! That must have been a huge surprise!

Congrats on your interview!! That's awesome!!!
Now I'm just going to be checking my email incessantly hahaha

Reactions: 2 users
I got my interview invitation yesterday via email

Reactions: 4 users
Even though I am out of state and I know it won't be coming for quite a while, every time my phone dings with a new email, I can't help but jump a bit and have my heart skip a beat.

Even though I am out of state and I know it won't be coming for quite a while, every time my phone dings with a new email, I can't help but jump a bit and have my heart skip a beat.
That was me last month while waiting to get VMCAS verified...and now that we're getting ever closer to interview invitations this month and the next, it's gonna happen again :p

Totally got the same email yesterday and I had my things submitted late august early September. My last name starts with W. They are going alphabetical.

Totally got the same email yesterday and I had my things submitted late august early September. My last name starts with W. They are going alphabetical.
I believe they are as well. I received the email Monday and my last name starts with T.

My last name starts with H :\
OOS/area though.

My last name starts with a P and I'm OOS and received the "application is complete and ready for review" email at the end of last week (Friday, I think?).

I received the application is complete at the end of sept. Oos last name J. I think they are going alphabetical for Idaho seats right now only for interviews. I think the application complete is completely random based off when it is done.

My last name starts with H :\
OOS/area though.
Nothing in your portal? I never received an email but when I log in it says complete and under review. I'm OOS last name K and I'm pretty sure mine has been "under review" since the end of sept.

Nothing in your portal? I never received an email but when I log in it says complete and under review. I'm OOS last name K and I'm pretty sure mine has been "under review" since the end of sept.
I recieved my email a few months ago but it still says "under review"; Last name B & OOS

I just mean the email. I've never gotten one, although the status did change on my portal to "complete and under review" some time last month after VMCAS verified. Wonder why the completion emails are being sent (or in our case not sent) so randomly? Seems like some of them are getting here pretty late if people are continuing to receive them as of the past couple weeks!

Last edited:
I just mean the email. I've never gotten one, although the status did change on my portal to "complete and under review" some time last month after VMCAS verified. Wonder why the completion emails are being sent (or in our case not sent) so randomly? Seems like some of them are getting here pretty late if people are continuing to receive them as of the past couple weeks!

I wouldn't worry too much about it! I didn't even realize they were sending out that email until I got one, since my application had said "complete and under review" since they had received my VCMAS for over a month before. It does seem pretty random when people are getting them.

OMG! I just checked my email and I have an interview invite! I'm a WA resident. Hopefully they're done with the IS and sponsored pools now and OOS will start hearing soon, too!

Reactions: 9 users
Just got my email saying I have an interview! In state (WA) applicant last name starts w/R if anyone is still trying to figure out what order the invites go out in. Email said there would be a letter coming in the mail with interview date. Same notice also came through in my WSU supplemental application portal.

Reactions: 3 users
It makes me so happy when I see people getting interviews whose screen name I recognize. Of course I'm happy for everyone, but that just makes me extra happy.

It makes me so happy when I see people getting interviews whose screen name I recognize. Of course I'm happy for everyone, but that just makes me extra happy.

I feel this way, too!

Thanks everyone!

Congrats to those with interview invites!! You're all going to rock them :D

Ahhh! Congrats, guys! This is so exciting!!!!

So I'm an OOS applicant and my roommate just called me to say that a letter came in the mail for me from WSU. Has anyone gotten an actual physical letter? I haven't gotten any emails from them and my portal just says is complete and under review.

Didn't have her open it, but I'm dying to know what it says. I can't get home soon enough.

So I'm an OOS applicant and my roommate just called me to say that a letter came in the mail for me from WSU. Has anyone gotten an actual physical letter? I haven't gotten any emails from them and my portal just says is complete and under review.

Didn't have her open it, but I'm dying to know what it says. I can't get home soon enough.

No mail for me as an OOS (Colorado, but live in Nebraska). Keep us updated!

No mail for me either. Good luck!

You get a letter with the actual details! I got mine two days after the email. My postal never changed.

But I haven't even received an invite? Oh well! Hopefully it's an interview!

I'm in my way home now to open it!

Reactions: 4 users