WSU c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone on the WIMU waitlist heard anything? Congratulations to the out of staters! I know that email last week was specifically about WIMU people but haven’t been able to gather that anyone in that group has had any updates.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got pulled off the OOS waitlist for the logan campus!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How did you like the program??
There were challenges for sure. But I was in the second class so there were still tons of kinks. It was kind of tough having such a big move in the middle of school. And there was a lot more travel and not being home as a Utah student. But there were also learning opportunities that I got because the Utah class is so small and they have some cool stuff down there. I believe Micheal and Melissa (they're married, he was student coordinator or something like that lol and she was an LVT that helped the school a lot) are still there and they are just wonderful humans. All in all I paid more and that sucks but I'm a good vet that got a good education.
steve-carell.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Any Washington residents know how to get rabies shots in state? I'm accepted at an OOS school and would like to get vaccinated before moving but can't seem to find anything about where to get the vaccines in WA.

Any Washington residents know how to get rabies shots in state? I'm accepted at an OOS school and would like to get vaccinated before moving but can't seem to find anything about where to get the vaccines in WA.
Can you call pharmacies and ask if they can special order it? Or maybe try a travel clinic?

I'm not from Washington but in my home state, I got my first set of rabies shots at my campus health clinic. Less helpful info: after I got bit, I got another set at an emergency hospital.
I second zenarcade> special ordering could work!

Does the OOS school you were accepted to offer rabies vaccines?

Can you call pharmacies and ask if they can special order it? Or maybe try a travel clinic?
Thanks
I'm not from Washington but in my home state, I got my first set of rabies shots at my campus health clinic. Less helpful info: after I got bit, I got another set at an emergency hospital.
I second zenarcade> special ordering could work!

Does the OOS school you were accepted to offer rabies vaccines?
The school does but it’ll be over $800 so I’m trying to see if I can get it cheaper with my current health insurance.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi class of 2027! I was waitlisted (OOS) for class of 2028. I was curious if there are many students in your class that you know were accepted off the waitlist? TIA:)

Hi class of 2027! I was waitlisted (OOS) for class of 2028. I was curious if there are many students in your class that you know were accepted off the waitlist? TIA:)
As far as I know we have at least 3 or 4 people get pulled from waitlist.

Hi! I am OOS, class of 2027, and I was pulled off the waitlist for the USU campus. There are a decent amount of students, maybe 7 or so, in my class (at USU) who were also pulled off the waitlist, both IS and OOS