WW Child's Play; a noob game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
actually, it just says I have an "affinity" for items. Sometimes I get one in the day, it isn't always at night. I think the wolves knew my "ability", which is why they wanted me dead. The wolves have literally tried to kill me twice. Read the description the mod wrote when I flew down the hill on my wagon. A wolf tried to kill me, but said they would try again another day. They did, but I was protected. Whoever protected me, will you please say who you are so people know I am telling the truth?

Honestly, now I am suspecting you again Kam, because I KNOW I am not a wolf. I have done a lot to prove this, and as a villager, I have led our paths on the right track before.. What have you done?
Just catching up, but I had the wagon the first night (but I didn't need to use it) so she's not lying about the wagon.

Members don't see this ad.

It's not really so much that you're on the wolves' side, but more that as a Chaos you're on your own side ;) My mentor has said that in previous games, one possible win condition for the chaos players was if all the wolves were killed and only chaos/villagers remained. So this:

Is a bit worrying, if that is the case for this game! You might just need to be the last one standing to win, so lynching wolves would of course be in your best interests as well as ours.

Since we have still not reached strong conclusions regarding the last wolf/wolves, I feel I must not risk the chance of you winning for now. I'll of course be open to further wolf discussion if we find any more concrete evidence.

lynch Kam

In this case, Dev, both chaos AND villagers would win the game. Chaos *may* need to have met an additional condition besides being at the end with no wolves left. Which I may or may not have already done. But all villagers need to do is kill all the wolves.

I do not believe that either of these are true. The games ends and the villagers win when when all of the wolves have been killed. Whether or not Chaos can also win is up in the air.

It is also decidedly NOT true that Chaos wins by being the last person standing. The win conditions for chaos vary by game, and are sometimes as simple as lasting to a certain point in the game or achieving a certain goal.

I am someone that you now know for a fact is NOT a wolf. I am the one bet for lynchee that will guarantee that villagers still end up dead tonight. It's an absolute waste to take me down, especially if you believe, as you seem to, that my goal has been to take out wolves. Take out a real wolf today, and you'll all be around to lynch me tomorrow, if the game doesn't immediately end. I have every reason to believe it will immediately end if we get the wolf tonight, though.
Yes, that's what I'm afraid of ;)
That your condition may be to outlast all the wolves while still remaining yourself (or even lasting to a set point in the game, as you brought up)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, that's what I'm afraid of ;)
That your condition may be to outlast all the wolves while still remaining yourself (or even lasting to a set point in the game, as you brought up)

We're on the same page, except that me winning does not preclude the villagers from winning as well.

Did you just admit you're chaos??

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Kam, I don't think that the villagers and chaos would both win. We have already a killer 3 wolves. We are in good shape as far as that goes. But chaos still has the ability to KILL. Peter Pan almost killed someone. Who's to say you won't kill one of us too??

Reactions: 1 users
In this case, Dev, both chaos AND villagers would win the game. Chaos *may* need to have met an additional condition besides being at the end with no wolves left. Which I may or may not have already done. But all villagers need to do is kill all the wolves.
Really? Because my mentor says that Chaos and the villagers cannot to win together. If Chaos outlasts the wolves, Chaos wins. If it's down to one villager and Chaos, Chaos wins. (assuming mods don't change up the game mechanic here)

Peter had the ability to kill because he stole Fin's shadow. Finn is dead. Chaos can no longer kill.

The wolves CAN kill you and are actively trying to. If you lynch me tonight, a wolf WILL remain and will kill one of you tonight.

Really? Because my mentor says that Chaos and the villagers cannot to win together. If Chaos outlasts the wolves, Chaos wins. If it's down to one villager and Chaos, Chaos wins. (assuming mods don't change up the game mechanic here)
This is not what I was told. I will look for examples.

But Peter wasn't going to kill a wolf. He was trying to kill an INNOCENT KID!

Members don't see this ad :)
This is not what I was told. I will look for examples.
Like I said, the mods may have a different plan for this game. However, you're insistent on telling people that all wolves must be killed, not you. It seems pretty consistent that if Chaos outlasts the wolves, Chaos wins and the villagers lose anyways (however, I am open to you proving me wrong with obvious examples, because I'm going off what my experienced mentor said). Regardless of who the wolves are, preserving you equates a loss as well, especially since there's only one wolf left as far as we know

Kam, I am not saying you were Peter. I was saying that he was chaos and tried to kill an innocent child, NOT a wolf. If chaos was on the same page as villagers, they would be trying to kill wolves.

Kam, I am not saying you were Peter. I was saying that he was chaos and tried to kill an innocent child, NOT a wolf. If chaos was on the same page as villagers, they would be trying to kill wolves.
Wendy's Chaos may be different than Pan's chaos (also, let's distinguish between evil peter pan aka pbc and my noble brother peter pevensie aka finndog because I keep getting confused when you guys talk about Peter killing innocent kids :p)

Okay so Kam is chaos, fine and dandy. I don't know what that means for the rest of us other than if she is a chaotic being that wants the wolves dead as much as we do... couldn't we use that to help us find and kill the last wolf? That being said, if no one comes up with a convincing argument for who the last wolf is, an agent of chaos is definitely a better lynch vote than an innocent villager. Sorry Kam... for now I'm going to vote to

Lynch Kam

Find a real wolf, and convince me, and I'll happily waffle for you.

Okay, so I'll put it out in the open.

I highly doubt your Mentor gave you any advice on such a matter, because your mentor is not in the business of advising villagers.

AHEM.

Okay, if I'm getting killed, going to blow this b*tch up on my way out. Time for honesty.

Pink is the wolf.

My win condition was NOT to kill off the last of the wolves. My goal today was in fact to PREVENT the last wolf from being killed off.

And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

But.... if I'm going down, I'm taking the last wolf with me.

Here's the lowdown:

Swini, curse you and your horn! If my night action had gone through, I had crafted an ultrasonic dog whistle to blow at today's lynch, summoning a pack of adorable italian greyhounds to distract the children while the lynchee slipped away. I was going to use it if you tried to lynch Pink. I figured the cat would be out of the bag today, because everyone else alive had evidence that they were villagers, and because of the exceptionally compelling arguments against Goldilocks-- laid out so effectively by Ketoone (curse you too, Ketoone!).

I was stealing Ketoone's shadow last night, too, to make another lynch avoidance item I could use to save Pink the next day....oh the lauuuughs I would have had!

If you look back at my posts from today, you can see very clearly that I was trying desperately to avoid you lynching Pink, despite no workable winning arguments against anyone else, and despite the almost unassailable argument laid out my Ketoone (and others).

I needed the wolf to survive tonight if I was to win....but I also needed to survive myself, obviously. I win if I make it to the end *with Peter*. I can't do that...yet. There was opportunity to be had IF I saved Pink today and the game continued. I knew that if you lynched her, though, the game would end, and so would my final shot.

haha sorry, jumped the gun on that one and read it wrong.

But anyway, who says you can't steal the shadow of a wolf now? I think there are still ways you can kill us.

I wasn't able to steal a shadow last night, since night actions were blocked. So I have no shadow, and thus no ability, at my dispense tonight.

Then why were you so set on lynching PP if you would have lost in turn?

I'm not buying it Kam, it doesn't make sense for you to want to kill PP now if that means you can't win? How do you know who the last wolf is FOR SURE?? I just don't buy it.

Also, you were trying to turn everyone against me? I don't trust you. And I still think you need to be lynched.

I highly doubt your Mentor gave you any advice on such a matter, because your mentor is not in the business of advising villagers.

AHEM.

Okay, if I'm getting killed, going to blow this b*tch up on my way out. Time for honesty.

Pink is the wolf.

My win condition was NOT to kill off the last of the wolves. My goal today was in fact to PREVENT the last wolf from being killed off.

Here's the lowdown:

Swini, curse you and your horn! If my night action had gone through, I had crafted an ultrasonic dog whistle to blow at today's lynch, summoning a pack of adorable italian greyhounds to distract the children while the lynchee slipped away. I was going to use it if you tried to lynch Pink. I figured the cat would be out of the bag today, because everyone else alive had evidence that they were villagers, and because of the exceptionally compelling arguments against Goldilocks-- laid out so effectively by Ketoone (curse you too, Ketoone!).

I was stealing Ketoone's shadow last night, too, to make another lynch avoidance item I could use to save Pink the next day....oh the lauuuughs I would have had!

If you look back at my posts from today, you can see very clearly that I was trying desperately to avoid you lynching Pink, despite no workable winning arguments against anyone else, and despite the almost unassailable argument laid out my Ketoone (and others).

I needed the wolf to survive tonight if I was to win....but I also needed to survive myself, obviously. I win if I make it to the end *with Peter*. I can't do that...yet. There was opportunity to be had IF I saved Pink today and the game continued. I knew that if you lynched her, though, the game would end, and so would my final shot.
Buh...
Information overload.
So you wanted to steal SFStephs shadow to bring back Pan?
Cool...

I'm not buying it Kam, it doesn't make sense for you to want to kill PP now if that means you can't win? How do you know who the last wolf is FOR SURE?? I just don't buy it.

I did NOT want to kill PP. I tried my hardest to defend her, even though it was an INCREDIBLY uphill battle. Take a look at my last post before Dev outed me as Chaos. If I had known she was going to out me, I would have tried to defend someone who *wasn't* a wolf, and accuse Pink. I didn't actually assume you guys would try to lynch Chaos before a wolf, so my goal today was to keep the game going so I would have another day to try to weasel my way into bringing back Pan.

NOW, when I'm up against a wall and you guys are set on lynching me, I'd rather just throw it all out on the table and take out the last of the wolves, if I can.

Is there such thing as a Chaos brag?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Yes, yes there is... I did a video one once when I was the protege...I forgot what game it was but I almost won as chaos. I think I have deleted the video since then though.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: 1 users
Also, you were trying to turn everyone against me? I don't trust you. And I still think you need to be lynched.

I was throwing your name out because I needed us to lynch someone OTHER than pink today, so the game could continue. If we lynch Pink, the game is over, villagers win, I lose. But obviously, if you lynch me, I lose too. So at this point, all my nuts are cracked and I'm putting it all out there.

AHEM.

Pink is the wolf.

Here's the lowdown:

Why the heck would have voted to lynch me if you needed me around? That makes absolutely no sense. I think your brain has actually become chaos. And Ketoone did make some arguments against me, but a lot of them were based on initial assumptions without further thought into why certain things may have occurred (no offense), so see my counterargument.

I was throwing your name out because I needed us to lynch someone OTHER than pink today, so the game could continue. If we lynch Pink, the game is over, villagers win, I lose. But obviously, if you lynch me, I lose too. So at this point, all my nuts are cracked and I'm putting it all out there.

To me, you are still the enemy. Willing to lynch villagers to protect yourself. You need to die... JS :/

Buh...
Information overload.
So you wanted to steal SFStephs shadow to bring back Pan?
Cool...

That was the goal. Keep at least one wolf alive for long enough to see if I could manage to resurrect Pan.

That was why, when I converted to Chaos, I conveniently stopped suspecting Pink.

That was why I threw out an argument in support of Pink, even after STB and Ketoone (if only the villagers were dumber than they are, curse you) made a pretty airtight argument.

She just needs to live long enough to bring back Pan and then end the game. That's why she wants us to lynch pink. If Pink is really the last wolf, the game theoretically ends and the villagers win. Pan isn't alive, so Kam does NOT win. This is suspect.

If Pink is NOT the last wolf (she may still be a wolf, but perhaps not the last), the game continues, Kam uses tonight to steal SFSteph's ability and resurrect Pan, we lynch her tomorrow, again Kam does NOT win.

I see a no-win situation for Kam, but I have no idea why she came out with that information, unless Pink ticked her off somehow....?

Why the heck would have voted to lynch me if you needed me around? That makes absolutely no sense. I think your brain has actually become chaos. And Ketoone did make some arguments against me, but a lot of them were based on initial assumptions without further thought into why certain things may have occurred (no offense), so see my counterargument.

I didn't vote to lynch you, pay attention and stop pretending you're "too confused" to see what's going on.

I made up the fact that Pan stole Pink's ability, obviously. He did steal Ketoone's the first night, to make the Crow Pie. Then he stole Finn's. But then he died. How could he have stolen Pinks? He didn't....I just needed a last ditch excuse to keep her around.

I don't have any viable evidence that pink is a wolf. That's the problem. I am NOT willing to let a villager die because of Kam's accusations. Pink is goldilocks and wasn't this confirmed with her ability? I don't trust Kam and I would rather just get her out of the way..
Those are my feelings. I don't want to risk lynching a villager when I know that Kam is guilty of being bad.

She just needs to live long enough to bring back Pan and then end the game. That's why she wants us to lynch pink. If Pink is really the last wolf, the game theoretically ends and the villagers win. Pan isn't alive, so Kam does NOT win. This is suspect.

If Pink is NOT the last wolf (she may still be a wolf, but perhaps not the last), the game continues, Kam uses tonight to steal SFSteph's ability and resurrect Pan, we lynch her tomorrow, again Kam does NOT win.

I see a no-win situation for Kam, but I have no idea why she came out with that information, unless Pink ticked her off somehow....?

I wouldn't be able to steal Steph's ability tonight anyway, if she attempts to use it. I checked with the mods, there's an order of operations that takes precedence with these things. I can confirm it. I stole Rocky's shadow the night before last. Rocky still managed to protect Hazel, as Hazel can attest to. The mods have told me that if an ability comes with a limited number of uses, and they have been used up, you can no longer steal and use it. So, if the game DID continue tonight, which it won't if you lynch Pink, then all Steph needs to do is use her ability tonight, and I won't be able to steal it.

You're right. It is no win at this point. Which is why I decided to put it all out there, instead of going meekly into the night. I have two choices: be lynched, and die without speaking my piece. Or admit to everything and at least be part of the lynch that killed the last wolf and ended the game. I'd prefer the latter, obviously.

I didn't vote to lynch you, pay attention and stop pretending you're "too confused" to see what's going on.

I made up the fact that Pan stole Pink's ability, obviously. He did steal Ketoone's the first night, to make the Crow Pie. Then he stole Finn's. But then he died. How could he have stolen Pinks? He didn't....I just needed a last ditch excuse to keep her around.
I just wanted to confirm that this part, at least, is true. My ability was stolen by a shadow on night 1. I was wondering what happened, but it makes sense now.

I don't think Kam is trying to lead us astray with. She's between a rock and a hard place now, and she just infodumped on us because there's really nothing else she can do at this point. She has no way to save herself.

To me, you are still the enemy. Willing to lynch villagers to protect yourself. You need to die... JS :/
You're right, I absolutely would have. BUT, if you're playing smart, you have bigger fish to fry. You have a wolf who you can kill and WIN the game for yourself.

Or, you can lynch me, leave Pink to kill one of you off tonight...that person doesn't get to win, wah waaah. Or, maybe Pink has something up her sleeve, and avoids the lynch tomorrow. You never know.

Kam, you have already proven yourself a liar. If Pink is really a wolf, then we can lynch her tomorrow. AND THEN WE WIN. I do not trust chaos to not be sneaky and screw things up for us... If pink really is a wolf, we can lynch her anytime... This is just how I see it. :/

I don't have any viable evidence that pink is a wolf. That's the problem. I am NOT willing to let a villager die because of Kam's accusations. Pink is goldilocks and wasn't this confirmed with her ability? I don't trust Kam and I would rather just get her out of the way..
Those are my feelings. I don't want to risk lynching a villager when I know that Kam is guilty of being bad.
I made up Pink's ability in order to protect her at the lynch tonight. I even tried to make it make more sense, since her fake ability was kind of not very good. "I can look for an item that's just right" doesn't make a ton of sense. I tried to spin it as "she can chose to steal any items from a villager", as that makes WAY more sense. But she said herself it hasn't even worked yet...what? Huh? It doesn't follow.

Anyway, I'm the one who confirmed Pink's "ability", and I did it only to save her, knowing she was the final wolf. Pan couldn't have stolen her ability or known what it was. He stole Ketoone's, then Fin's, then died. I was lying then. Lying to defend pink. What does that tell you?

I am only NOW letting you guys know the truth about Pink, once it is clear I cannot win no matter what.

I am either getting lynched tonight, or Pink is getting lynched and the game ends. I can't win no matter what.

Back before I was getting lynched, I tried to defend Pink, even making up lies as evidence to support her. That was because, if I didn't get lynched and she didn't get lynched, I could still win the game. I can no longer win the game, so I would prefer to be a LYNCHER in it's last kill, instead of the dead guy hanging from a tree.

Watch it there. No need to be so rude, it's just a game.

Care to share those examples where Chaos actually wins along with the villagers? You're avoiding this, and I think everyone should take note of it. Too convenient. This should be your top priority, not trying to frame me as a wolf.

Since I have to head out in a few minutes here, I don't have time to dig up various instances myself to show everyone that Kam indeed needs to be lynched. All I'll say is that if I were the wolf in the first place, you guys could always lynch me tomorrow. There's only one way to find out if Kam is telling the truth. If Kam is the last one standing, she wins all.

Lynch Kam
I was always suspicious of you.
Yea either way she can be lying to save herself for one more day to steal my shadow :(

Kam, you have already proven yourself a liar. If Pink is really a wolf, then we can lynch her tomorrow. AND THEN WE WIN. I do not trust chaos to not be sneaky and screw things up for us... If pink really is a wolf, we can lynch her anytime... This is just how I see it. :/

Sure, but one of you will die first, and that person won't win. You could ALL win now if you kill her and end the game.

First and foremost, it tells me you are lying. And you will do anything to win... If PP isn't the last wolf, then you can still win. But we won't know that until tonight. You might be able to still win, and I think you know that.

Care to share those examples where Chaos actually wins along with the villagers? You're avoiding this, and I think everyone should take note of it. Too convenient. This should be your top priority, not trying to frame me as a wolf.

Since I have to head out in a few minutes here, I don't have time to dig up various instances myself to show everyone that Kam indeed needs to be lynched. All I'll say is that if I were the wolf in the first place, you guys could always lynch me tomorrow. There's only one way to find out if Kam is telling the truth. If Kam is the last one standing, she wins all.

Not meaning to be rude Pink, sorry if it came off that way. I've just watched you say "wow I'm so confused" a lot over the last few days, which I thought was actually a pretty smart tactic to throw the scent off your trail. Not saying you ARE confused, just that you're playing confused. Sorry!

Lynch Kam
I was always suspicious of you.
Yea either way she can be lying to save herself for one more day to steal my shadow :(

I agree. If she gets a hold of your ability, we are screwed. She could bring back Pan and then we will all lose. She is a sneaky player and good liar, but I will not let her win if I can help it. My vote is still to LYNCH KAM

Yes, those examples were a lie. But I said that back when I was pretending my win condition was to kill all the wolves. Like I said, that was not my win condition. I needed to protect the wolf tonight, not kill it. I don't know whether or not chaos and villagers can win the game, but I wouldn't have won if we killed you. I was hoping to divert to another target.

Lynch tally, correct me if I'm wrong guys:

Pink (3): ketoone, rocky, kcough
Kam (3): Hmoo, Pink, steph

6/12 voting

Missing: Devastating, STB, Mouse, Teeps, Kam, swini

I agree. If she gets a hold of your ability, we are screwed. She could bring back Pan and then we will all lose. She is a sneaky player and good liar, but I will not let her win if I can help it. My vote is still to LYNCH KAM

I would need to be alone at the end with Peter to win.

And I can't steal Steph's ability if she uses it tonight. So if the game didn't end immediately, you could easily prevent me from stealing it by having Steph use it, and then you could lynch me the next day.