WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We have to wait until morning to start killing people. We can be civilized until then. ;)

Way to make it sound like you're a villager. I call ally's a wolf.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Aw, an election! I feel like WW hasn't seen one of those in forever.

Reactions: 1 user
The ocean creatures decided to make @Zensing their leader due to the somewhat controversial campaign of buying votes with cuteness. Hey, whatever floats your boat. Congratulations to Zen!

Night 1 Begins, Deadline 9am EST.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

What are the times for the day/night cycles this game? I'm assuming 9 am for end of night cycle, and 9 pm for start of day cycle (EST)?

I'm heading on my hippyville roadtrip tomorrow (which due to time/work constraints involves a location not quite as hippy as planned :( ). I'll be on in the morning tomorrow before I leave, but then I will be gone until Wednesday night. I mentioned it during signups last game, in case anyone thinks I am pulling some wolfy ghosting act. ;)

I'm heading on my hippyville roadtrip tomorrow (which due to time/work constraints involves a location not quite as hippy as planned :( ). I'll be on in the morning tomorrow before I leave, but then I will be gone until Wednesday night. I mentioned it during signups last game, in case anyone thinks I am pulling some wolfy ghosting act. ;)
Noted

Members don't see this ad :)
Not well at the moment, so just in case I'm ensconced in bed nursing a bucket while day cycle is happening :sick:

Contingency Lynch Ally

(based on pre-day/night cycle bantering about who is/isn't a wolf)

contingency vote lynch rogert

wanting to only elect people who want to get elected is only something wolves would care about IMO. or noob villagers, and isn't it time rogert stops being noobish?

wanting to only elect people who want to get elected is only something wolves would care about IMO. or noob villagers, and isn't it time rogert stops being noobish?
He'll always be Little Noob to me :joyful:

I haven't played in like 6 months, gimme a break :p Or don't. I'm not in charge.

I'm not sure I follow the logic here though. I can see it being a poor villager move since you want the best person for the job whether they want to be or not but a wolf would equally want someone who isn't good for the job and behave similarly. I'm gonna go look up that DocE post.

Day 2 Begins!

Most of the ocean's inhabitants were tired after the busy festivities of a mayor election and decided to stay in to catch some Zzzz's. A few were wandering, being nosy.

One poor fish was slimed to death. @SummerTheLynx - the Candiru (villager)'s carcass sunk to the bottom of the sea to be feasted on by other fish. Guess he won't be causing chaos in this game....

25/26 Players remain. Lynch deadline 9pm EST.

ROSTER:

Epipelagic
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WhtsThFrequency
3. @Ceke2002
4. @allyphoe
5. @LadyOtheFarm

Mesopelagic
6. @Zensing
7. @LetItSnow
8. @Flim Flam Man
9. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
10. @Jilary

Bathypelagic
12. @genny
13 @Rogert
14. @StartingoverVet
15. @dyachei
16. @finnickthedog

Abyssalpelagic
17. @DVMDream
18. @heyyimhayley
19. @nyanko
20. @Saki Nishibi
21. @hazelmoo

Hadalpelagic
22. @Filly Bay
23. @Mad Jack
24. @PrincessButterCup
25. @WildZoo
26. @Frozenshades

Sushi (Dead):
11. SummerTheLynx - Candiru

Well there went my vote. Isn't Candiru that penis eater fish?

Reactions: 2 users
I think at least two people used their action on me last night :laugh:.

As far as slimed to death - could one of the wolves be pollution or an algal bloom? I was trying to think what type of roles would harm the ocean.

"Hoping to Avoid Turtle Disaster" Lynch Tally
ally (1) - ceke
rogert (1) - sov
hmoo (1) - lis
FS (1) - PBC

4/25 Voting
Deadline 9pm EST

I think there are several vanillager roles. :)

Maybe they just wanted to tone it down a bit this game from last.

I mean they announced the last game would be ability heavy. I think the closest thing we got for this game was a "we hope you learn something."

@LetItSnow and @StartingoverVet (I think that's who commented on it) did you actually think ally's comment from last night was wolfy? Did you change your minds?

Not really. I was mostly kidding, for my part.

I am voting for Hmoo because she was part of electing Zensing. Yes, it's a petty vote.

I second the statements about there being vanillagers.

Ally's comment to me seemed to just be a joke; I doubt a wolf would post something that obvious. However, depending on her response to the votes against her, I could do a vote that way.

For wolf vs villager roles, any thoughts on whether role names are worth much? I don't recall reading the mods saying anything about it. STL was a parasitic fish, but not predatory. So not obviously a good thing, but not one of the obvious evil creatures of the ocean.

On a less serious note, I am super curious to see if there is indeed a blobfish/jellyfish in this game, as per @Trilt and @PrincessButterCup 's requests :p