WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
The Dead's Unofficial LYLO DAY 10 TALLY:

Lawp (1) - mixymama
Mixymama (3) - lyra, lawpy, am

4/4

Deadline ~ 1.5 hours
Rub it in kara.....

Guys I am not a wolf. If I am lynched today we will lose.

AM you've done a lot of grilling today and not much sharing. What are your thoughts on things?

AM you've done a lot of grilling today and not much sharing. What are your thoughts on things?

What is there to share? I think my thoughts have been pretty clear from the grilling. Something else you want to know?

Why not ask her this at the beginning of the day if you were planning to vote that way?
I don't know. Why would I ask her anything? I value her opinion but its still just an opinion and I'm paranoid enough without having a 3rd person adding their two cents.

I don't know. Why would I ask her anything? I value her opinion but its still just an opinion and I'm paranoid enough without having a 3rd person adding their two cents.

You're paranoid about a flipped villager? If it bothers you that much, why did you talk to her about Lyra and me?

Members don't see this ad :)
You're paranoid about a flipped villager? If it bothers you that much, why did you talk to her about Lyra and me?
No. I am paranoid about you three. Having a 3rd persons opinion bopping around inside my brain does nothing to help that.

edit: and also I didn't ask about you two, I asked for general advice and that's what she gave me

Ok, and what clears lawper?

Not much since MJ didn't give much. Only thing I have is Mel tried to initiate a lynch on him.

No. I am paranoid about you three. Having a 3rd persons opinion bopping around inside my brain does nothing to help that.

edit: and also I didn't ask about you two, I asked for general advice and that's what she gave me

Who's "you three"? That's also just weird general advice to omit Lawp entirely.

Not much since MJ didn't give much. Only thing I have is Mel tried to initiate a lynch on him.

Who's "you three"? That's also just weird general advice to omit Lawp entirely.
Ok so I feel like that's about equally as cleared/uncleared as I am.

You three - you, lyra, and lawp.

Before you asked - the three opinions I mentioned being mine, mixy's and pippy's.

Ok so I feel like that's about equally as cleared/uncleared as I am.

You three - you, lyra, and lawp.

Before you asked - the three opinions I mentioned being mine, mixy's and pippy's.

Okay, then you have to do something to prove you're village to me. I have no way to verify stuff happening in PMs. And you can't be suspicious of everyone but yourself right now. Or, if you are, rank them.

Okay, then you have to do something to prove you're village to me. I have no way to verify stuff happening in PMs. And you can't be suspicious of everyone but yourself right now. Or, if you are, rank them.
I feel like I've made this pretty clear but lawp>>you>>lyra.

If lyra was around she could confirm that I shared these sentiments with her via PM earlier

(and yes I can be suspicious of everyone because that's the kind of paranoid WW player I am haha... esp since all the peeps I trusted have bit the dust)

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like I've made this pretty clear but lawp>>you>>lyra.

If lyra was around she could confirm that I shared these sentiments with her via PM earlier

Okay, but one of the problems with this is you were pushing for me yesterday. You also need to pressure him if he's suspicious to you.

Okay, but one of the problems with this is you were pushing for me yesterday. You also need to pressure him if he's suspicious to you.
I mean my vote ended up there so I wasn't NOT putting pressure on him. I did also mention that I was suspicious of him yesterday.

To be quite honest I was/am unsure between the two of you but mixy has strong feelings that lawp is the most sketch so

I mean my vote ended up there so I wasn't NOT putting pressure on him. I did also mention that I was suspicious of him yesterday.

It takes more than a mention if you strongly want to get someone lynched though. Starting a lynch is much stronger than ending a lynch.

To be quite honest I was/am unsure between the two of you but mixy has strong feelings that lawp is the most sketch so

Like even now, why are you interrogating me about him instead of him directly? I'm sure he's watching this.

Like even now, why are you interrogating me about him instead of him directly? I'm sure he's watching this.
I'm not trying to interrogate you, but I'm talking to you because he's obviously not gonna change his vote to himself. And lyra has apparently ditched us.

I'm not trying to interrogate you, but I'm talking to you because he's obviously not gonna change his vote to himself. And lyra has apparently ditched us.

This is why I stress the importance pressuring early. You never know if someone will be around later.

This is why I stress the importance pressuring early. You never know if someone will be around later.
Well then obviously I suck and need help. Would a last wolf trying to survive really need this much help? No. Not that I've ever seen (-specifically from mixy to you haha)

You will, I'm sure, find a way to make this sketchy but you should at least make a tie. That way if lawper or myself (as you apparently think) are wolves then most likely we will both die and village still wins.

Plus ties are my fave.

Well then obviously I suck and need help. Would a last wolf trying to survive really need this much help? No. Not that I've ever seen (-specifically from mixy to you haha)

I don't know Mixy. Is living until endgame sucking?

You will, I'm sure, find a way to make this sketchy but you should at least make a tie. That way if lawper or myself (as you apparently think) are wolves then most likely we will both die and village still wins.

Plus ties are my fave.

I understand the sentiment, but there's two problems with this.

1. We don't actually know how ties are resolved.
2. A tie can allow the wolf to switch at the last second.

You'll have to walk me through why this will work.

I agree we don't know how ties are resolved but I know I am village so even if its a dice roll its better odds of village winning than me getting lynched.

If its down to lawper and I, switching will do nothing. If I switch off of him in a 2x2 tie then I die. If he switches off of me he will die. If lyra or you are wolves it doesn't matter because then lawper and I are both village and it doesn't matter to you two who dies.

I agree we don't know how ties are resolved but I know I am village so even if its a dice roll its better odds of village winning than me getting lynched.

If its down to lawper and I, switching will do nothing. If I switch off of him in a 2x2 tie then I die. If he switches off of me he will die. If lyra or you are wolves it doesn't matter because then lawper and I are both village and it doesn't matter to you two who dies.

I actually want to humor Mel and give him a chance since he hasn't won a wolf game yet.

...Tell you what, you switch off Lawp first then I'll switch onto him. I don't want to be the one who dies in a tie.

(also mixy points out that lyra is gone and apparently lawper is either gone or taken a vow of silence and if its a tie i will die if i switch so are you implying you're a wolf who would be switching?)

(also mixy points out that lyra is gone and apparently lawper is either gone or taken a vow of silence and if its a tie i will die if i switch so are you implying you're a wolf who would be switching?)

No dude. It's tie or no tie.

I actually want to humor Mel and give him a chance since he hasn't won a wolf game yet.

...Tell you what, you switch off Lawp first then I'll switch onto him. I don't want to be the one who dies in a tie.
*shrugs*
unlynch lawp

Also AM, I wouldn't follow what Weim is suggesting. She is basically manipulating you into following her deceptive and malicious ideas. Ties are bad. We saw what happened last time when a tie happened, and Snowy died. Ties are bad at LyLo.

Also AM, I wouldn't follow what Weim is suggesting. She is basically manipulating you into following her deceptive and malicious ideas. Ties are bad. We saw what happened last time when a tie happened, and Snowy died. Ties are bad at LyLo.
if you think I have a strong enough brain to manipulate AM you are super confused haha