WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Man, I guess my feels about mags were wrong. :/ No idea who to lynch this cycle, but I'm certain there must be at least one convert.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
***lynch FS***

I don't particularly like it...but I can't say there's anyone I would be ok with at this point. Bleh converts.

Hmmm, I'm not really sure who to lynch at this point.

However, I do agree that FS would make a good convert target since he was basically cleared at the beginning of the game. Unless anyone else has a suspicion, tentatively lynch FS.

I'll wait to see what kind of defense FS has. I do agree that he could be a good target, but so could some other people.

FS? That's nuts. He's got the best voting record here, instrumental in all the wolf lynches.

I would bet we still have an un-seerable wolf, so voting record matters, and I don't see how FS would have been top of a convert list.

Members don't see this ad :)
And the last 3 nights I bottled TV (while still dead as a joke... didn't know rez was happening... ), no-one, and mags.

Hopefully whoever I bottle tonight won't be killed, but I am still able to.

I'm not entirely convinced there's still an unseerable one out there. I think it's likely that orca was indeed unseerable....but two?

I guess there's two question askers. But I dunno.

And the last 3 nights I bottled TV (while still dead as a joke... didn't know rez was happening... ), no-one, and mags.

Hopefully whoever I bottle tonight won't be killed, but I am still able to.

The write-up says she was doing a puzzle though?

Also, I've been thinking about the no-kill nights and what mags said about conversions being item based....

and I don't think we can really entertain the idea that a no-kill might mean conversion....

so it could have happened at any point I think given it's items.

Why would you bottle our questioneer on the questioning night? That's so no fabulous. lynch SOV

If conversions are item based should we start looking into kaydubs? I'm curious what she's done with the item she received, if she's been able to do anything with it.

For reasons already stated above (and for trying to do things to me while I was dead...), unlynch FS, Lynch SOV

For reasons already stated above (and for trying to do things to me while I was dead...), unlynch FS, Lynch SOV
That sounds dirty. I'm hesitant to lynch SOV. I don't think he would have made this big of a mistake.

That sounds dirty. I'm hesitant to lynch SOV. I don't think he would have made this big of a mistake.
In what way? Doing this as a villager, or admitting to doing it as a wolf? I'm hesitant because of that, but he is either a careless wolf or an obstructive villager... Especially since he admitted to not using it on anyone the night before, why mags last night?

Unfortunately I don't have a great defense. I forgot about the question thing...just threw in someone I was suspicious of.

I doubt any of you will jump off the badwagon....but note how quickly this formed.....
And I was the one spraying to stop a stupid lynch.

Hopefully my death will be helpful then.

I am very suspicious of jojo and escalla. I am sure there is an unseerable wolf....and I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of them...

Peace out.

Official lynch tally

FS 2 - wz, Ash
Ash 1 - SOV
SOV 6 - jojo, dyachei, Gwen, bi, tv, epivet

Waffles: 5
Deadline: 1 hour 30 mins
Votes: 9/16

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have a great defense. I forgot about the question thing...just threw in someone I was suspicious of.

I doubt any of you will jump off the badwagon....but note how quickly this formed.....

I am very suspicious of jojo and escalla. I am sure there is an unseerable wolf....and I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of them...

Peace out.
Isn't me. And I mean, unless the wolves just decided to throw their seer under the bus, I don't think it's Escalla...

Oh, you just did lol. I trust escalla at the moment because she pretty much started the last wolf lynch. Ugh.

In what way? Doing this as a villager, or admitting to doing it as a wolf? I'm hesitant because of that, but he is either a careless wolf or an obstructive villager... Especially since he admitted to not using it on anyone the night before, why mags last night?
I mean admitting to it as a wolf. I'm also skeptical of him not putting up a fight though. Not typical of SOV. Ugh I'm torn.

Peace out.
Idk, I'm inclined to believe the old man was senile.
I disagree with you about FS though. We don't know when the conversion(s) happened, so voting record might not mean anything... And a "spotless" voting record could very well be orchestrated to look that way. I'll have to look over things again when I can get to a computer.

Ugh I don't know how I feel about this. ***unlynch SOV***. I feel like if he were a wolf he would have lied and said that he hasn't bottled anyone last night.

Idk, I'm inclined to believe the old man was senile.
I disagree with you about FS though. We don't know when the conversion(s) happened, so voting record might not mean anything... And a "spotless" voting record could very well be orchestrated to look that way. I'll have to look over things again when I can get to a computer.

Orchestrated to a certain extent. You're a stupid wolf if you accidentally start a bandwagon on one of your fellow wolves.

Yes unfortunately conversions muddy the waters when trying to figure out who is who. Other than your "feels" though, if I recall correctly you've voted for me on other recent lynches but provided no other plausible evidence of me being a wolf other than an early clearing as a villager, which by itself doesn't really prove anything.

Official lynch tally

FS 2 - wz, Ash
Ash 3 - SOV, fs, bi
SOV 5 - jojo, dyachei, Gwen, tv, epivet

Waffles: 6
Deadline: 40 minutes (730pm EST)
Votes: 10/16

I don't know his typical playing style so I'm not sure what's normal a and what isn't.