SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i mean our leader was just so rude. i might have to get a new account because she didn't like my PM.

Members don't see this ad.

I literally just got home. LOOOOONG day. And then I get on here and see 6 pages of thread to catch up on. Whew!

Seriously guys, can anyone help me with my VMCAS application? It's due in about 30 minutes and I really need help filling it out. Let me know if you can/will help me ASAP Please!

1 hour to deadline and we are missing a ton of PMs. If that many people are not aware of what is going on (which is possible) we will just move the deadline to 6am tomorrow morning.

We will wait and see what happens for the next 55 minutes.

GET THOSE PMs in. If you have an item or you are a wolf or you have a role, ... and if you are none of those things then PM TigerWillow. I am sure she will be happy to hear from you.

images
images
images

Members don't see this ad :)
why i didn't know that you didn't like PMs. how was i supposed to know that. i don't understand why you had to be so rude.

oh. my. god

rule 1:

PUT NAMES IN TITLES

rule 2:

DO NOT SEND ME IRREVELANT PMS.. THEY GO IMMEDIATELY IN THE TRASH BIN

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

92 messages... 92

that was like 10 in the last 5 minutes

Members don't see this ad :)
I literally just got home. LOOOOONG day. And then I get on here and see 6 pages of thread to catch up on. Whew!

Seriously guys, can anyone help me with my VMCAS application? It's due in about 30 minutes and I really need help filling it out. Let me know if you can/will help me ASAP Please!

I think the thread you are looking for is here:

/http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=922266

You're welcome :).

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

almost want to PM you TW just to piss you off more...... :smuggrin:

and Lissa :wtf: so funny........

This game is genius......

oh time to drink more......
smiley-eatdrink005.gif

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

almost want to PM you TW just to piss you off more...... :smuggrin:

and Lissa :wtf: so funny........

This game is genius......

oh time to drink more......
smiley-eatdrink005.gif

It will go IMMEDIATELY in the trash.. and I will give you no love!

Waiting for 1 more PM and then will start coordinating the information.

IN THE FUTURE>>>>>>

PLEASE do NOT send all the PMs late.

Once we have a nice schedule going, and everyone knows, there won't be an excuse.

I totally get that today was my fault... I am just saying... hopefully we can all improve tomorrow and going forward.

Seriously, trying to figure out people's roles is kind of consuming my brain. I am analyzing and picking apart people's post if they seem odd at all. Take Lissa for example, who in the heck always asks for VMCAS help, like 30 minutes before it's due? I mean I have a few ideas, lots of people have talked about procrastinating but I can't think of anyone who is that needy. And yeah, SDN79778768756 does kind of sound like that, so I could see nyanko having that role. GRRR. This is really frustrating you guys!!! Anywho, I'm sure it's rather amusing from the outside :laugh:

Waiting for 1 more PM and then will start coordinating the information.

IN THE FUTURE>>>>>>

PLEASE do NOT send all the PMs late.

Once we have a nice schedule going, and everyone knows, there won't be an excuse.

I totally get that today was my fault... I am just saying... hopefully we can all improve tomorrow and going forward.

lynch them! If i can handle 92 pms... they can send one lousy pm promptly!

lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch

lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch lynch

images

Sorry guys, it was me :oops: I have an item that required a little leg work to be able to use so being gone all day made me send it in late. Hopefully it will be worth it for us though! You know what I'm talking about TW!

Just thought I'd pop in and say that the avatars are really starting to confuse me!

alright... going home... It will take me a while to return pms. I have caught up for now

Thats a cheburashka. Its also the name of a lounge regular. A regular who is quite needy

:laugh: I know who chebs is. I just didn't know what that thing was. That would be so funny if she was a role on here!

Night closed. Results pending.

Reminder .... Do not discuss any results you receive by PM until the official recap is posted on this thread.

You may talk about other stuff that is not related to any message though.

Oh look at that. I threw someones pm out bc they didn't follow my rules!!!

:smuggrin:

Stop being a smartass LIS!

Confusion has been the word of the day. Whose role is that? What avatar am I looking at? Why is equineconstant being killed? What kind of silly election is this? Do we even have a will of our own in this game? The pre-vetters were already scared about the violent deaths they read about, but now they were truly confused as well.

In the midst of all this confusion one person stepped forward and said "I am going to do something about this. I am going to recruit a new member to join us, and help in the fight." And so it was that this person tried to recruit equineconstant to come back to the game. Can you recruit a dead person to join SDN? Well the answer is apparently…. "yes" Congrats to Equineconstant who has been resurrected, for better or for worse. Welcome back.

There was one other player who was the center of activities last night. That person was DocEspana. Doc failed in his attempt to be leader, both alienating a few people, and ultimately losing out in a rigged election…. But he caught the eyes of some people in SDN that he probably should have stayed away from. That's right, the wolfish SDNers did not like what they were hearing out of Doc at all, so they went down to NYC to pay a little visit to the Doc, and send him to swim with the fishes. When they got to his apartment, they were too late. "Too bad suckers" Doc yelled as he slid down the fire escape. I am always prepared for you wolves. I know about wolves. You will NEVER BE ABLE to kill me. And Doc wasn't lying. DocE could not be killed by ANY wolf. No he was immune from attack. He even had secret service like protection during lynch votes, as one person would be willing to step forward and take his place if he was ever lynched.

But like all people, they never see the threat that is closest to them. Doc left his apartment,and met one of his fellow villagers for a drink at that new swanky place down on 5th avenue. As he met this villager, a villager with a name as good as they come, the two of them hugged like the good friends they are. During this friendly embrace…. the villager took out a knife and stabbed DocE in the back. DocE cried out in pain, and then yelled, "it's ok, it must only be a silencing, I can't be killed!"

"No Doc", the villager replied, "you are vulnerable, and look, you are bleeding out. ".

"It can't be," whispered Doc, "this was the best role ever, I probably can kill all the wolves if you give me a chance."

Unfortunately, DocE won't get that chance. DocE, who had the character who was designed to be extremely difficult to kill, was killed.

It is with a heavy heart, that I must inform you that DocEspana, aka MrsSOV , has been killed by friendly fire on Night 1. We all mourn their loss.

.You will have all day tomorrow (6pm EST), or until a 2/3 majority is reached (no simple plurality anymore) to avenge the death of MrsSOV who I was determined to have live out the whole game.

There are 21 players remaining

.Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat
5- abney

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06
5-kakuru

Pre-allo
1- FTB
2- IPB
3-Holdonhope
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18

The Lounge
1- TT
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow

Uh oh :scared: who effed up and killed our mod's wife again?
Last time he went a little off the deep end :scared:

That just sucks about doc.

But yay equineconstant!!

:eek: Anyone want to admit to that one?

Well I would call out that person that killed DocE, because unless you are certain they are a wolf, it can be really tough to justify killing another person as villager. But as we all know MISTAKES CAN HAPPEN!!! Like getting faulty information for instance!!! Not that I'm speaking from experience :mad: The only thing that concerns me is how would the villager get the information considering it is only night 1. Where would that information have come from? Perhaps he said something suspicious in PMs? That is kind of the only thing I can think of at the current moment in time.

Doc was not suspicious in any pms.

Please come fwd. If not to thread, at least to me.

Btw I doubt that equine constant has come back a wolf bc I know who brought her back.

Rule #1 of friggen WW. DON'T KILL DOC-E UNLESS YOU GET A DAMN SEER ON HIM!!! Haha. I literally either have an amazing role, or stumble onto a wolf identity super early every game. Yet people insist on trying to kill me as soon as humanly possible. I am Nutmeg 2.0. Too dangerous to let live.

And mrssov :(

Why her of all characters?!?!?

Well the answer is apparently…. “yes” Congrats to Equineconstant who has been resurrected, for better or for worse. Welcome back.

:D

Unfortunately, DocE won’t get that chance. DocE, who had the character who was designed to be extremely difficult to kill, was killed.

It is with a heavy heart, that I must inform you that DocEspana, aka MrsSOV , has been killed by friendly fire on Night 1. We all mourn their loss.

:confused::scared:

1232638943_89a45ef.gif

Well I would call out that person that killed DocE, because unless you are certain they are a wolf, it can be really tough to justify killing another person as villager. But as we all know MISTAKES CAN HAPPEN!!! Like getting faulty information for instance!!! Not that I'm speaking from experience :mad: The only thing that concerns me is how would the villager get the information considering it is only night 1. Where would that information have come from? Perhaps he said something suspicious in PMs? That is kind of the only thing I can think of at the current moment in time.

I'm thinking that someone thought they were going to silence him and instead it back-fired with his death. Sucks to lose someone that can't be killed by wolves.