SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And when I said his I really meant hers

..... Or did I?? DUN DUN DUNNNN

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Vote Tally:

nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 2 (nyanko, abber)
ksmi - 2 TW, Dyachei

Voting closes at 12 noon. No more extensions. Get your PMs in NOW!!! I have almost none right now.

Whoa! TW you know my role. Idk who your source is but they are wrong. Care to share their reasoning so I can defend it?

Saying that someone else deduced that three people are wolves (when you know you aren't) is a shoddy argument at best. If they're wrong about you, why are they not wrong about me?

If I'm cleared because ksmi can communicate with me because of our roles wouldn't that mean Ksmi is clear because I can communicate with her?

yeah, i think it's probably safe to say neither of pj or ksmi are original wolves if they could communicate with each other in the beginning (otherwise they're really dumb wolves clearing each other right now)

Whoa! TW you know my role. Idk who your source is but they are wrong. Care to share their reasoning so I can defend it?

Saying that someone else deduced that three people are wolves (when you know you aren't) is a shoddy argument at best. If they're wrong about you, why are they not wrong about me?

Just that you've been on my radar a lot. It has never worn off.

Although idk about wldlfstdnt either.

yeah, i think it's probably safe to say neither of pj or ksmi are original wolves if they could communicate with each other in the beginning (otherwise they're really dumb wolves clearing each other right now)

Nope. No actual evidence

And this statement made me reconsider the validity of my lynch

unlynch ksmi

I'm not that stupid. :rolleyes:

There's certainly a chance that PJ was converted. I wasn't. I doubt that'd break our bond but I neither of us are original wolves.

But for all I know, my source may be compromised at this point.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've only Pmed ksmi and TW. I have no clue what's going on, but I have to lynch now or never, so lynch wtf. I hate to do it, since wtf's been so helpful, but I guess that makes her (?) a good conversion target.

Morning, tw you learned who I am?

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

slightly more informed (believing pj & ksmi for now...) self-preservation...

unlynch pj
lynch wldlfstdnt

WTF was helpful very recently, though she would be a good conversion target eventually I'm sure

lol i feel like almost any of the SDNers' roles could be wolves since we've almost all been wolves at some point in WW so you have to get inside of SOV's head a little bit and well there are a few cobwebs in here..

Wldlfstdnt is NOT a wolf. According to source of source.

If source of source is a converted wolf , then I'm screwed.

Has there been any info about an actual search item that investigates roles, not just names?

i hate waffling. TW if you're screwing with us I swear..

unlynch wld
lynch equineconstant

going with my "who was cleared first" idea for conversion targets.

Has there been any info about an actual search item that investigates roles, not just names?

WTF had info about the role of nyanko (lol), but I don't know if it came from item or her role or a role of a source of hers

also idk why the voter turnout here is so low. rock the vote yall

i hate waffling. TW if you're screwing with us I swear..

unlynch wld
lynch equineconstant

going with my "who was cleared first" idea for conversion targets.

I'm only the messenger!!! Hopefully I am not being screwed with.

Once we are able to pm, can someone let me know if they have the search item?

And SOV, why do I get nothing?!?! I've gotten mostly crap stuff. And waitlisted. It's just not fair!

lynch dsmoody

Hes never said anything to me

Neither has Nyanko Cept for annoying pms, but I know you aren't a wolf. Unless again source of source is fos.

I'm only trying to be helpful!

And Dsm if you aren't a wolf you only have yourself to blame!! Bc the only two people I do not know whose name they are is you and wtf.

UnOfficial Vote Tally:

nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 1 (abber)
WTF - 1 - (Dandy)
EC - 1 (Nyan)
DSM - 2 (TW, dyachei)

Voting closes in 5 minutes!

I'm not sure I buy DSM being a wolf, but if I vote for anyone with votes, it'll tie the vote and I don't want to make the mods mad. :(

And that's exactly why my vote is staying where it is. I think PJ is cleared because of you (and vise versa), but I don't wanna make it a tie!

I'd like to waffle to WTF, honestly.

UnOfficial Vote Tally:

nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 1 (abber)
WTF - 1 - (Dandy)
EC - 1 (Nyan)
DSM - 3 (TW, dyachei, wld)

UnOfficial Vote Tally:

nyanko - 1 (EC)
PJ meowerton - 1 (abber)
WTF - 1 - (Dandy)
EC - 1 (Nyan)
DSM - 3-1=2 (TW, dyachei, wld [waitlisted])

gofres hacer realidad los sueños de los muchachos de whisky
llena de penes grandes adicionales para la toma
tumblr_m5ba4ctjZy1r8jh3fo1_500.gif

We were just saying we need bodies, but DSMoody hasn't really been contributing. I still think nyanko's role might be wolfish, but for now I'll unlynch nyanko, lynch DSM.

Hmm, between most posts from a non-player in this game and current crazy talk...is devyn our Mysterious Non-player Player?

Do y'all remember when I said there wouldn't be anymore new players added into this game. I LIED. Well sort of.

You see, a loophole has been discovered about this whole death thing. Sure when you are killed off, some mean old moderator bans you for life and you can never log in as your old name anymore. But, did you know, that some people sign up for new accounts with a new name. So it is, that although you killed off my "noob", I was not happy that I couldn't use all the roles I designed, so I just signed her up with a new name/role! Take that you evil administrator Lee :eek: (and no more complaints about Lee please). So please welcome back again, Jamr0ckin! Our newest old noob player.

Friendly fire incidents continue, although no deaths today.

Now, I have warned you that there was an triad thief going around causing mischief, and today that thief has had an important impact on the game. Now you may like the impact this time, but next time you may not be so lucky... so please don't say you haven't been warned, because you have been, time and time again.

Anyway, our little thief blocked a wolf kill tonight. villagers: :laugh: wolves: :smuggrin: Our thief: :D

No one died.

Lynch deadline is 9:30EST. No extensions today. If I get one vote, then that is the vote that counts (unless you have the wait list item :laugh:)

16 players are NOW left in THE game.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock was Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope Meanie Nyanko the wolf
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg

Last edited:
gofres hacer realidad los sueños de los muchachos de whisky
llena de penes grandes adicionales para la toma
tumblr_m5ba4ctjZy1r8jh3fo1_500.gif

Did I see something about "big penises" in there?!?