SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I would hope so. I don't think she has yet spilled who blocked Lissarae's lynch, because the reasoning she told me about why this person said they did it seems like BS.

Also the person who blocked the lynch has been checked out. It did not say they were a wolf.

I still want to know why there are two people claiming to have my username role.....

Sorry I missed the lynch guys. Insanely long bus ride home and I stopped at the bank on the way home too.

DSMoody was my "noobie" group memeber. :(

I was able to communicate with him, but I know that he had been busy so I had only maybe communicated with him twice.

I would hope so. I don't think she has yet spilled who blocked Lissarae's lynch, because the reasoning she told me about why this person said they did it seems like BS.

I still want to know why there are two people claiming to have my username role.....

Agree on both of these. If someone blocked the wolf's lynch that just seems really odd. And why would there be two of the same role in the game?

Both of these just bring up red flags.

I am off for a few hours, going out. I don't have any info anyway because no one is PMing in this game at all. So all I have is what people post in the thread.

I'll be back later tonight.

I am off for a few hours, going out. I don't have any info anyway because no one is PMing in this game at all. So all I have is what people post in the thread.

I'll be back later tonight.

No one PMs me. It is sad and lonely.

Members don't see this ad :)
Night is closed for everyone EXCEPT one PM that I am still waiting on for no more than 30 minutes.

I have distributed items already, and sent messages to whomever has sent me their PMs. Please wait to discuss this information until night is officially closed, because the last PM may be affected by what they hear:eek:.

OMG. I just got a PM from someone not in a WW game and I was like "Who is that?? The unnamed player PM'ing me?? What's going on????"

... and then it was actually someone with, you know, a pre-vet question. Geez. What do they think this is, a pre-vet forum? :)

OMG. I just got a PM from someone not in a WW game and I was like "Who is that?? The unnamed player PM'ing me?? What's going on????"

... and then it was actually someone with, you know, a pre-vet question. Geez. What do they think this is, a pre-vet forum? :)

:laugh: This made me giggle.

Sorry I wasn't around this morning, guys. Sleep patterns just aren't like they used to be....

Do y'all remember when I said there wouldn't be anymore new players added into this game. I LIED. Well sort of.

You see, a loophole has been discovered about this whole death thing. Sure when you are killed off, some mean old moderator bans you for life and you can never log in as your old name anymore. But, did you know, that some people sign up for new accounts with a new name. So it is, that although you killed off my "noob", I was not happy that I couldn't use all the roles I designed, so I just signed her up with a new name/role! Take that you evil administrator Lee :eek: (and no more complaints about Lee please). So please welcome back again, Jamr0ckin! Our newest old noob player.

Friendly fire incidents continue, although no deaths today.

Now, I have warned you that there was a triad thief going around causing mischief, and today that thief has had an important impact on the game. Now you may like the impact this time, but next time you may not be so lucky... so please don't say you haven't been warned, because you have been, time and time again.

Anyway, our little thief blocked a wolf kill tonight. villagers: :laugh: wolves: :smuggrin: Our thief: :D

No one died.

Lynch deadline is 9:30EST. No extensions today. If I get one vote, then that is the vote that counts (unless you have the wait list item :laugh:)

16 players are NOW left in THE game.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock was Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope Meanie Nyanko the wolf
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg

I'm only the messenger!!! Hopefully I am not being screwed with.

Once we are able to pm, can someone let me know if they have the search item?

And SOV, why do I get nothing?!?! I've gotten mostly crap stuff. And waitlisted. It's just not fair!

But we did give you something darling TW, we gave you the gift of PMing. Don't you like it? Why don't you like your power?

BTW, just had to delete a few hundred PMs because I just about maxed out my inbox.

Haha:laugh: That happened to me at the beginning of this game. I got a PM from someone and was trying to figure out what game she was in, but she was in neither, just an actual pre-vet question. :oops:

lynch nyanko

Yes, I'm still on this. Unless anyone has any better information?

So since CFC and equineconstant were the two most definitively cleared (by death), I decided to investigate CFC last night with the search item, which I've since lost.

CFC came back as a lackey of Chaos. So her role did change when she was resurrected. I have no idea if that's good or bad, but Chaos was WTF's role in SOV's history game and I believe had a different win condition than wolf or villager.

Outside knowledge... irrelevant to the game... mods definitely know if you get banned and sign up for a new account with a new name. What? Do you think we're idiots, SOV? :p

So since CFC and equineconstant were the two most definitively cleared (by death), I decided to investigate CFC last night with the search item, which I've since lost.

CFC came back as a lackey of Chaos. So her role did change when she was resurrected. I have no idea if that's good or bad, but Chaos was WTF's role in SOV's history game and I believe had a different win condition than wolf or villager.

:wtf: (haha, I'm so punny)... but really what is "chaos"? I didn't play in that game.

Source of source just revealed to me investigation.

"ksmi WAS devyn"

Was being in past tense. If she still is devyn (which I knew) wouldnt it be ksmi is devyn?

lynch ksmi .

"ksmi WAS devyn"

Was being in past tense. If she still is devyn (which I knew) wouldnt it be ksmi is devyn?

lynch ksmi .

that IS really suspicious. i guess i'll waffle now, but if someone has the capability to look into the role of Chaos/lackey that might be a good idea?

unlynch CFC
lynch ksmi

So I guess the way I died in the intro means SOV thinks I'm good guy huh? :laugh:

"ksmi WAS devyn"

lynch ksmi .

Because someone got their verb tenses mixed up? I'm definitely still devyn. Still can PM with PJ, still in love with HF, and still have to post about alcohol to be able to vote.

I'm on board with TW: lynch ksmi

And Ksmi, why would someone "mix up" their verb tenses like that? It makes more sense that it was an intentional distinction.

This game is more fun to watch than catching up on the Batman game.. :rolleyes:

I'm on board with TW: lynch ksmi

And Ksmi, why would someone "mix up" their verb tenses like that? It makes more sense that it was an intentional distinction.

I have no idea why they would. I was and still am devyn. Ugh. Sounds to me like someone is framing me because this is just a flat out lie.

Because someone got their verb tenses mixed up? I'm definitely still devyn. Still can PM with PJ, still in love with HF, and still have to post about alcohol to be able to vote.

The mod mixed them up??? Do you think SOV is THAT old??

And HF is in love with you I thought.

The mod mixed them up??? Do you think SOV is THAT old??

And HF is in love with you I thought.

You know very well that I had to return HF's love. I told you about that. And the person who is HF can vouch for that. Please stop trying to make it look like I'm lying when you know I'm not.

You know very well that I had to return HF's love. I told you about that. And the person who is HF can vouch for that. Please stop trying to make it look like I'm lying when you know I'm not.

I didnt know you had to love him back. I just know you were suppose to find him and something magical would happen.

But by all means lynch me. It won't do YOU any good.

Lynch Votes;

Nyanko 1
(EC)
KSMI 4 (TW, Nyanko, LIS, dyachei)
Devyn 1 (WTF)

waffle-o-meter - 1

Deadline is 9:30 EST or 2/3 majority (fat chance of that these days:laugh:)....