SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok. Now, someone protect me. PROTECTION PLEASE!

I can investigate the role of Lissarae tonight, if that is what y'all think. If it would come back as the normal role, I can do someone else.

I don't know. I have no idea how it would come back once the player has been converted.

Members don't see this ad.

Who in the world is .Ahmad Eldee USF? ..Wolf or neutral character? Is WTF a liar or a villager? Is TW a leader or a converted wolf? Is DVMD a liar or a villager? .Does the nyan cat smoke weed? Does Nyanko? Does SOV answer PMs?

Well, jeez, I can't sort out all that nonsense. But I shouldn't have to tell you that .Ahmad Eldee USF is a freakin wolf. ..Are you the most gullible villagers ever? That guy? Wasn't he banned from SDN? Didn't he make up like 3 user accounts? Didn't he annoy just about every pre-vettie? You people crack me up.

You have (finally) lynched Nyanko, ..Ahmad Eldee USF, Wolf and jerk. .Well done to Nyanko for pulling off that snow-job for several days. :laugh:

It is night 10 .

players are left in the game. PM deadline is 9:30pm EST. Let's get this done quickly. It is too interesting to drag on today.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock - Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS Dyachei
3- nyanko.Ahmad Eldee USF.
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope Meanie Nyanko the wolf
4- ksmi117 Devyn converted to wolfdom
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. Now, someone protect me. PROTECTION PLEASE!

I can investigate the role of Lissarae tonight, if that is what y'all think. If it would come back as the normal role, I can do someone else.

Watashi mo! Please no bacon!

I don't know. I have no idea how it would come back once the player has been converted.

What the hell... This statement sounds suspicious as all get up. Have me lynched but DON'T investigate me. Wow. Just. Wow.

thanks to boba fett, my inspiration. i aspire to your greatness FTB. you are the wind beneath my wings.

Yeah. Don't know why we didn't see it before. Nice job Nyanko. LIS was going to investigate you very early but then you brought out all the neutral stuff.

Props to you you evil wolf.

Who in the world is .Ahmad Eldee USF? ..Wolf or neutral character? Is WTF a liar or a villager? Is TW a leader or a converted wolf? Is DVMD a liar or a villager? .Does the nyan cat smoke weed? Does Nyanko? Does SOV answer PMs?

Well, jeez, I can't sort out all that nonsense. But I shouldn't have to tell you that .Ahmad Eldee USF is a freakin wolf. ..Are you the most gullible villagers ever? That guy? Wasn't he banned from SDN? Didn't he make up like 3 user accounts? Didn't he annoy just about every pre-vettie? You people crack me up.

You have (finally) lynched Nyanko, ..Ahmad Eldee USF, Wolf and jerk. .Well done to Nyanko for pulling off that snow-job for several days. :laugh:

It is night 10 .

players are left in the game. PM deadline is 9:30pm EST. Let's get this done quickly. It is too interesting to drag on today.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock - Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS Dyachei
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg

kanye-west-i-told-you-so.jpg

What the hell... This statement sounds suspicious as all get up. Have me lynched but DON'T investigate me. Wow. Just. Wow.

She needs to investigate someone. I don't give a rat's ass who it is either you or me. I have openly given my name which would be a stupid as hell move to do as a wolf when I know that she can investigate roles. It would be nice to know if her investigations of conversions show the same role or show a change, but if she wants to investigate me instead, go for it. I have nothing to hide.

I am Emiloo, collaborator for the noobs of which all got killed off. :(

CFC is chaos' lackey, and TW told me that CFC is assistant to dyachei, and dyachei says she is WTF.

CFC was reincarated as chaos lackey, could jamrockin have been resurrected as chaos?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok well all I know is is that we have gotten rid of the three original wolves. So the rest are all conversions.

Final results (for the record) Lynch Votes received

Nyanko 8 (TW, WTF, Jam, dyachei, EC, dandy, abber, CFC
TW 2 (DVMD, t70s)

Deadline: 9:30pm EST or until 2/3 majority (8), or virtually all eligible votes have been cast(11).

quorum call:
wldlf
PJ
?? player
nyanko

1 person silenced. 1 ?? never votes. Leaves 3 uncast votes.

Well, what do you think about your character? I mean...Chaos is definitely not a villager. So do you (as his assistant) count as a wolf ...or neutral?

I just feel like Chaos was dangerous...but wasn't he unlynchable?

I am going to Ikea. AGAIN.

Hopefully for the last time! No one better get my dresser this time.

I have a feeling if I investigate the role of Lissarae it's just going to give me the original role.

I asked if I could investigate the unnamed player, and I got a "maybe, will check"

So, I suppose I will see if chaos's lackey can throw any kinks into this. There has to be something he can do.

And omg this piece of dresser is heavy.

And the guys in front of me seem to be buying the entire store out. But at least no one can get this dresser!! NO ONE!! It is MINE

And omg this piece of dresser is heavy.

And the guys in front of me seem to be buying the entire store out. But at least no one can get this dresser!! NO ONE!! It is MINE

Yay! You got it!! :) Congrats on the new dresser! I'm way jealous. While moving for school, my vanity got broken. :( Has yet to be replaced.

Ugh the damn guys COUPON doesn't work

Gaaaaaaaaaaahhh

OMG.

Check out this little baby gorilla feeling a cold stethoscope for the first time!

How CUTE!

xxPtC.jpg

I was going to complain that they only brought 100s... But then they helped me load my car.

Off of my high horse haha. You have negated your bad karma points, dudes.

I mean, does no one think the little gorilla is cute?! Seriously!?

I mean....his little face is all scrunchy and adorable when he's got the stethoscope on him. :love:

Interesting kind of day.

1st off, the mods tried to resurrect another player back into the game. That's right, we tried to get abney back in the game, but it turns out that KSMI was right, SDN knows your IP address, and doesn't let you open another account after you have been banned. Don't know how Jam slipped through, but it looks like there will be no more new players added. That makes mods :(.

2ndly, friendly fire continues. Another silencing.

The main activity of the day circulates around searching. Our triad thief was out again, this time trying to steal the search function, but lo and behold, our chaos character beat her to it! Ha Ha Ha. Whoever thought they had it, had 2 thieves after it.

Secondly, our triad thief tried to block our role investigator from learning about her role. Stymied again, but this time by the wolves, as the wolves also have an aversion to investigation and killed the role investigator, our very own WTF, aka FromTheBox, before she could learn anything useful. Poor WTF, stuck locked up in a cold sterile room with dead animals all around her, won't have WW to distract her (unless you count that "other" game).

So that's it. Keep us entertained.

It is day 11 .

players are left in the game. AM deadline is 9:30pm EST. Let's get this done quickly. It is too interesting to drag on today.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock - Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS Dyachei
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF Fromthebox [FTB]