¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ahh i see. But I don't think people are voting for you because they think you're the restriction giver, hence why I was confused about why this is being hashed out 8 mins before close (but it could be their reason, who knows, what do I know)
That was the reason trilt flipped to me, and others followed her after. But hey, there's 5 minutes left. I'm trying. I'm villager, a noob villager, but still villager
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (2) - LIS
Bjeh () -
Goose (8) - Bjeh, Jil, 3m, Ny, Trilt, STL, Snowy, nohika
LIS () -
Cyndia () -
Snowy (5) - Goose, Hyge, NSFW, KC, cyndia

15/16 (?) votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~4 minutes (By SAR's computer, which is usually a bit fast)
Mod tip: Google "what time is it" for a universal clock. 😛
 
But Genny and I both had mirrors yesterday. And yesterday Snowy was drunk posting, I also had a margarita. @bjeh can vouch for that, because I told her I had that item. I think in this game there are more than one item.

I got the margarita the day before though. Did you happen to not drink it and pass it on to stl yesterday?
 
That was the reason trilt flipped to me, and others followed her after. But hey, there's 5 minutes left. I'm trying. I'm villager, a noob villager, but still villager
Don't put words in my mouth. I flipped to you because people won't freaking lynch jil, snowy has a mild vouch, cyndia claimed a mason role and nobody disagreed, and literally all I've got making you village in my spreadsheet is some phrases.
 
I'm just gonna abstain because I don't feel strongly enough about either of the top contenders. Bitch move, I know.
 
@Cyndia where did cdo say you were twinsies?

She never said we were twinsies? She just said she thought I was village really early on (day 1 sometime) when people mentioned me as sketchy, and kept me listed in her light village pile later on bc we didn't want to make it too obvious we knew each other were villagers in case it made one of us seem like we had an ability/painted a target on us. On my phone so prob wouldn't be able to dig it up easily right now, but it's sometime day 1
 
Don't put words in my mouth. I flipped to you because people won't freaking lynch jil, snowy has a mild vouch, cyndia claimed a mason role and nobody disagreed, and literally all I've got making you village in my spreadsheet is some phrases.
Sorry, the quote you had before voting to lynch me implied that was the reason, so that's why I thought so and literally spent the past 10 minutes trying to explain items, so...
 
She never said we were twinsies? She just said she thought I was village really early on (day 1 sometime) when people mentioned me as sketchy, and kept me listed in her light village pile later on bc we didn't want to make it too obvious we knew each other were villagers in case it made one of us seem like we had an ability/painted a target on us. On my phone so prob wouldn't be able to dig it up easily right now, but it's sometime day 1
Well, it should be easy enough to find later. I can lynch you tomorrow if we need to.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please check these votes!!

Day 4 Lynch Tally


Jilary (2) - LIS
Bjeh () -
Goose (8) - Bjeh, Jil, 3m, Ny, Trilt, STL, Snowy, nohika, Pippy
LIS () -
Cyndia () -
Snowy (5) - Goose, Hyge, NSFW, KC, cyndia

15/16 (?) votes accounted for
 
And now on ¿QQue Hora Es?...

Accusations were flying through the air all day! La gaspe, the drama. "Jillary is a wolf" one shouted and they circled her, preparing for what must be done. Suddenly she cried "Give me the night, no one will think to lynch me then!" They pondered, some said to kill her anyway, most others backed off. "Then Snowy must be the wolf!" Another cried. "No" said one actor stepping forward, "I believe Snowy!" Some backed off, but others still pressed. Most were confused as to who the wolf must be. "What of Cyndia?" They asked, "She must be a wolf!" There was much arguing, then she stepped forward "No! I was Cdo's best friend! I cannot be a wolf!" Everyone mulled around confused. Where was the wolf? "Well", said one finally, "If a witch weighs the same as a duck, then a wolf must take the shape of a goose!" The actors didn't bother to ponder any longer, frustrated with their lack of information. They circled goose, shouting and shoving. "But that doesn't make any sense!" She cried. "You murder my husband wrongly then try to kill me?" They stared shocked. They had killed her husband. "Well then try!" She screamed, fury outlining her. "I am innocent, you will see!" They circled her, cutting off her escape. They crowded her, but suddenly she wasn't anywhere. What on Earth happened?

Lynch has failed.

It is now NIGHT 4, please submit your night actions ASAP! Night ends 7AM PT.

Roster

La Familia Tetas


@amgoose319
@bjeh
@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez

La Familia Lobos


@WeimMama
@hygebeorht

La Familia Locos


@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt
@mmmdreamerz

La Familia Zanahoria


@Jilary
@nyanko
@SnowshoeDog143
@LetItSnow

La Familia Azar


@Cyndia
@NSFW

NPC: @WildZoo

Los Muertos

Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta
genny, Jesus de Dios
cdoconn, Miguel Amador Alvarado
 
Last edited:
But Genny and I both had mirrors yesterday. And yesterday Snowy was drunk posting, I also had a margarita. @bjeh can vouch for that, because I told her I had that item. I think in this game there are more than one item.
Items are typically distributed at the beginning of the day cycle, for use in the following night cycle. So you don't see the effects right away. You tell the mods you want to use it by the end of the night, and you get the results from that usage when night closes. Snowy was drunk posting because she had the item the previous cycle. Still not sure on the mirror timeline, but it doesn't mean there are multiples of the same item.
 
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

BTW, Coop-God got that out within 11 minutes of lynch closing. No one can claim mod abandonment for the remainder of the game. 😛
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
You underestimate our modbandonment ability...
 
Lynch avoidance is very rarely a villager trait.

I'm wondering, too, if maybe Jilary was the 'blocker' for the lynch? Or she's just been faking her actual role?
She said she was gonna block night didn't she?
 
Lynch avoidance is very rarely a villager trait.

I'm wondering, too, if maybe Jilary was the 'blocker' for the lynch? Or she's just been faking her actual role?
I'm just wondering if someone cancelled the lynch or protected her.... but again I guess if the person who did that was village they would have to be VERY sure she is village and so would have vouched for the goose. Not looking good for the goose right meow.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad